California Dem Rep Ted Lieu: "If You Continue to Support Trump, You Are Un-American"...Stephanie Miller: "Thanks for saying it like it is"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ted Lieu served in the military where he was trained to be careful with classified documents. if he did what Trump did he'd be jail. Trump put our national security at risk, he should be in jail. LOCK HIM UP!

They're not un-American. They love their country. Most of them mean well.

They've just been terribly, terribly manipulated, and he was simply the one who took advantage of that.

Ted Lieu served in the military where he was trained to be careful with classified documents. if he did what Trump did he'd be jail. Trump put our national security at risk, he should be in jail. LOCK HIM UP!

No, President Trump did not break any law nor put our nation at risk. He is protected by secret service for the duration of his life, and his house is well-guarded in spite of the disinformation put out by deep state haters of one of the most prolifically honest businessmen in the healing beauty of his hotels with good health restaurants and services in every one of them. He has an army of divisive, greedy enemies who hate that it was he that almost brought the Middle East into a model of World Peace through strength. It's too bad a lot of Democrats have been misled by the Main Stream Media that plugged communist-propaganda Alinsky's 10-steps to communize a free country overzealously.

1670768151955.png

I didn't realize lieu was POTUS and had the authority to classify/declassify documents.

But I digress, they always said Trump has small hands, but has anyone looked at lieu's hands.....OMG I've seen bigger hands on a 3-year old.

rawImage.jpg

How did that runted sissy get in the military? And what was it going to do with those girly hands? Jack the enemy off? This is why the rest of the planet laughs at us.

No, President Trump did not break any law nor put our nation at risk. He is protected by secret service for the duration of his life, and his house is well-guarded

This is not a legally acceptable way to store the governments documents IAW the presidential records act.

in spite of the disinformation put out by deep state haters of one of the most prolifically honest businessmen in the healing beauty of his hotels with good health restaurants and services in every one of them.

Nonsense. He has a history of shady business dealing and lawsuits...and lying.

He has an army of divisive, greedy enemies who hate that it was he that almost brought the Middle East into a model of World Peace through strength.

Lol, Jared earned a 2 billion dollar suit and a lot of terrorists were set free.

It's too bad a lot of Democrats have been misled by the Main Stream Media that plugged communist-propaganda Alinsky's 10-steps to communize a free country overzealously.
Trump broke the law. You are running cover.

Slow day?

America hating Democrats who sell out poor and working class Americans at every opportunity should shut their traitor pie holes.

They're not un-American. They love their country. Most of them mean well.

Funny, I could note even give your side even that much credit.

They've just been terribly, terribly manipulated, and he was simply the one who took advantage of that.

What Trump did for America and tried to do for Americans vs. what deception and horrible measures the democrats have enacted upon Americans.
IOW... enough with your insanity. . No wonder kids and teenagers are your most profitable audience.

Funny, I could note even give your side even that much credit.
What Trump did for America and tried to do for Americans vs. what deception and horrible measures the democrats have enacted upon Americans.
IOW... enough with your insanity. . No wonder kids and teenagers are your most profitable audience.
You clearly know neither my "side" nor my politics.

I'm used to it here. Partisan sheep.

Forum List

Back