California Democratic Party in Fear...Ohhhh This is Too Good

/——-/ You just made all the progressives on the board laugh themselves silly and pee their panties

These Regressives rarely think before they speak.
“Hey look at me, I spent less than I made this week...I didn’t feed my children or pay my electric bill that’s past due but I have a surplus.”

"Regressives" is nothing more than a pejorative, a word made up to accuse progressive and liberal Democrats what the new iteration of self defined conservatives are, i.e. Reactionaries.

This attack on CA has been on going at least since I went to boot camp in 1967. More than half of my company were from Arkansas and Texas and some of the most ignorant and most prejudiced people I had ever met.

CA also has our share of racists, misogynists and fools too, luckily they are a minority and soon find out that their hate is not socially acceptable by the more educated CA natives.
/----/ I was born and raised in South Carolina, lived in Arkansas, spent time in Mississippi and Georgia and I never met a an ignorant racist like the ones in New York City.

why do you live in New York?
/----/ It was where the money was in 1971. I made my career and life here.

Got it. I've been to Savannah and Charleston and enjoyed both communities, but CA's climate and opportunity to sail, surf, ski, play golf, softball and fish (my hobbies) year around is perfect for me.

I bet the Californian people are ready for change to come in a positive way back to that state, because the radical left (especially Jerry Brown) has completely failed the citizens there.

Are you a liar or a fool? That is a serious question because you must be one or the other. Gov. Brown is the first serious fiscally responsible Governor of CA since he was last the Governor in (1975-1983).
You smoke too much dope.

I bet the Californian people are ready for change to come in a positive way back to that state, because the radical left (especially Jerry Brown) has completely failed the citizens there.

Are you a liar or a fool? That is a serious question because you must be one or the other. Gov. Brown is the first serious fiscally responsible Governor of CA since he was last the Governor in (1975-1983).
“Moon Child” is the biggest idiot in American politics. Not even taken seriously by anyone.

Communists/Democrats are not taking California in a good direction. Folks out there should seriously reconsider supporting the Communists.

Forum List

Back