California dodges a bullet.

I hope Newsome wins in Nov. Cox is worthless republican.
no more worthless than newsome is.....
Harry, you still in Cali?
no......retired and sold everything and escaped....California aint the California of yesteryear.....30 years ago it was arguably the best place on the planet to live....today you can argue that it isnt and can win that argument....
LOL yeah, I've never lived there, but San Diego was really nice....want to go back...just to visit!

I’d recommend going to Mexico...same cultural experience, same beaches....much cheaper.

no......retired and sold everything and escaped....California aint the California of yesteryear.....30 years ago it was arguably the best place on the planet to live....today you can argue that it isnt and can win that argument....
But the weather is great.

I just love it when you guys try and look the down st California like you live in paradise lol...tell me a state that has all of this:

Best weather like you said.
Best schools
Best hospitals
Best national parks
Best theme parks
Best coast
Best economy
Best diversity
Best job market
Best innovations and new technologies
Best opportunities
Best business environment
Best GDP growth
Best Olympians

You tell me what state is better than California please.

Yeah because Californians will never get tired of being taxed to death. Who will pay for all those benefits Liberals love to hand out after the majority of taxpayers leave the state.

I left there 20 years ago this year. You could win the argument then. That was when the Democrats began to take over and they had already killed the joy of living there.

California used to be the State everyone wanted to live in.

Not so much now. In fact many are leaving because they just can't afford to live there.

As long as Californians elect Dems to run the State I doubt anything will change.

Nice weather is great when you live in a cardboard box. LOL

California used to be the State everyone wanted to live in.

Not so much now. In fact many are leaving because they just can't afford to live there.

As long as Californians elect Dems to run the State I doubt anything will change.

Nice weather is great when you live in a cardboard box. LOL

We’re actually all leaving because we prefer to live among good, decent, moral, law abiding, real Americans that speak English.
If I wanted to live among filthy thirdworlders I would have bought property in that shithole Mexico long ago.
Sorry not sorry if the truth hurts feelings.

I just love it when you guys try and look the down st California like you live in paradise lol...tell me a state that has all of this:

Best schools
Best hospitals
Best national parks
Best theme parks
Best coast
Best economy
Best diversity
Best job market
Best opportunities
Best GDP growth
Best Olympians

take the California flag out of your ass issa....California has dropped in many of the things you mentioned....best schools?....when i was in school there they were top 5 in the country,now they are bottom ten,what happened?......best national parks?....matter of opinion isnt it?....best theme parks?....once again,matter of opinion....best job market?...lots of unemployment still in the counties inland.....best business environment?.....that is very debatable....California is nothing like it was 30 years ago issa,i understand you like the state you live in,but try being honest and realize that California has a number of problems that it did not have years ago....

I left there 20 years ago this year. You could win the argument then. That was when the Democrats began to take over and they had already killed the joy of living there.
democrats have always been there,its just the ones who took over were way more far left than the ones who were there,and we all know what happens when the far left and right run the show....but you are right,the big change started happening in the 90's....

Best schools
Best hospitals
Best national parks
Best theme parks
Best coast
Best economy
Best diversity
Best job market
Best opportunities
Best GDP growth
Best Olympians

Everyone has an opinion, I see you have yours.

Forum List

Back