🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California Dreamin' bout LGBTQ

California offers sanctuary to people who want to Murder LBTQxyz in the name of their Muslim faith, but bans travel to states that don't want to give LBTQ, children to play with. CA says Travel Bans are Unconstitutional, but enforces a travel ban to 8 fellow states because of Laws applied to their residents. So CA thinks it is OK to tell other states how to treat their citizens, but the President shouldn't tell California how to treat foreigners. WTF.

Are you really this much of an idiot? I guess you are.

California has not 'banned' travel to these states- as Trump proposed banning the immigration from certain countries.

California has banned paying State funds for employees to go to these states. If Trump had banned the Federal Government from paying to arrange the airfares from refugees from Syria, then that would be similar.

As a Californian- if I want to travel to any of those states I am free to do so. No ban at all.
I think we all knew that, EINSTEIN.
I doubt you know anything that does not come from Huffy Post. And Einstein is not quoted there!

I live on the border, and California was once a wonderful place. Then it became the shit hole it is today, and I do my best to avoid it.

California offers sanctuary to people who want to Murder LBTQxyz in the name of their Muslim faith, but bans travel to states that don't want to give LBTQ, children to play with. CA says Travel Bans are Unconstitutional, but enforces a travel ban to 8 fellow states because of Laws applied to their residents. So CA thinks it is OK to tell other states how to treat their citizens, but the President shouldn't tell California how to treat foreigners. WTF.

California has not 'banned' travel to these states- as Trump proposed banning the immigration from certain countries.

California has banned paying State funds for employees to go to these states. If Trump had banned the Federal Government from paying to arrange the airfares from refugees from Syria, then that would be similar.

As a Californian- if I want to travel to any of those states I am free to do so. No ban at all.
I think we all knew that, EINSTEIN.
I doubt you know anything that does not come from Huffy Post. And Einstein is not quoted there!
No more thai sticks for you!

kidding. I responded to not to be taken Syriously.

Great news! The states that attack these people are religious fascist states at the level of Iran or Saudi Arabia. Human rights should be protected.

Yeah, because the Fascist rulers of California are so kind to Christians and other religions..

I mean, you DO grasp that there are other religions OTHER than Islam, right Brown Shirt?

"On Thursday, California Atty. Gen. Xavier Becerra said Texas and three other states were being put on a list of states that had adopted laws seen by Becerra as discriminatory to the LGBT community and therefore were off-limits for state-sponsored travel.”

But the California AG was all against Trumps travel ban of citizens from nations that mudered gays for the crime of being gay. Hypocrisy at its finest!

California joins lawsuit challenging Trump's latest travel ban

That's different though, Trump was blocking ISIS, which is a solid ally of the California dictatorship.

Absolutely not. I don't care what other people do. In the end God will handle it.

Which is why you prefer laws which let the Government tell Americans how they can have sex.....
I don't prefer any such laws. There are no such laws. Except Leviticus 20:13 (NKJ).

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

Leviticus 24:16
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death,

There's no difference between islam and Christianity in this area. How can they bitch about islamic law when they're one in the same?

Christians are killing gays?

He's a Nazi, he lies.

Do democrats really think they can win elections by courting fake women while putting little girls at risk by forcing them to share locker rooms wand showers with confused boys and genetic women at risk by being forced to share the ladies room with confused men who want to powder their noses? Don't democrats understand why they lost almost every important election in the last eight years and every special election since President Trump was elected? You almost gotta laugh that the LGBY-Q people don't give a damn about democrat politics. Most of them will probably be out trolling for sex on election day.

I live on the border, and California was once a wonderful place. Then it became the shit hole it is today, and I do my best to avoid it.
I went to California a NY HS dropout. Douglas Aircraft and Long Beach Community College, which was free because of off shore oil money, turned my life around. I have a degree in Political Science from California State University, Long Beach. All at little cost. I owe everything I have today to California.
It breaks my heart to see what Progressives have done to it. They turned the Golden State into the beholden' State, where 1% of the people have 98% of the money, and dictate to the others how to live.
They embrace LGBTQ because that is their sexual affiliation, and want immigrants as cheap household servants and restaurant help!

You poor fool. It was your state Attorney General who called it a Ban. There NEVER was a TOTAL ban on travel from the 7 named countries in the Trump order either. Just extreme vetting. You are in the right state. Anywhere else would call you a flake!

I am dead set against anyone or any law trampling on anybody's rights but I do long for the good ol' days when homosexuality was a felony. It may be legal now by law but it's still an abominable sin.
I wouldn't mind homosexuals being shoved back in the closet stuffed behind Grandma's mothballed quilts.

They wanted tolerance. Then they wanted acceptance. Now they want to be honored, by everyone. By law.

Throw a few off rooftops. Maybe then they will shut up.

I am dead set against anyone or any law trampling on anybody's rights but I do long for the good ol' days when homosexuality was a felony. It may be legal now by law but it's still an abominable sin.
I wouldn't mind homosexuals being shoved back in the closet stuffed behind Grandma's mothballed quilts.

They wanted tolerance. Then they wanted acceptance. Now they want to be honored, by everyone. By law.

You have a point. Why are they obsessed with announcing their sexuality to the world. I don't go around telling everyone I like to eat Pussy. Maybe we need a Pussy Eaters Parade. How about Pussy Eaters Pride day.

This is why religion sucks as it is nothing but a myth that drives people to mistreat other people.
Isn't giving children to people who cannot accept the sex they were born with, mistreating them?

Who is giving children away? Do they come with new car purchases?

Or are you perhaps talking about the legal adoption of children who were abandoned by their biological parents, and are in need of someone willing and able step up and be the parents that their own biological parents refused to be?

Approximately 100,000 children are available for adoption in the U.S. each year- and of those, some 30% will wait on average 5 years to be adopted.

Perhaps rather than worrying that if a gay person is willing to step up and adopt the child abandoned by their straight parents- maybe you should focus on finding able and willing parents for those children?

Got news for you.. You get TONS of volunteers and cross agency aid fighting your fires every year... Tenn is the VOLUNTEER STATE. We GO and do that..

....................... or maybe we don't....
Your State (Tenn.) will support you to go help California, but CA will not return the favor if Tenn. needs help!

Nothing prevents California volunteers from going to help Tennessee. There is no ban on Californians going to TN.

And that in essence is the Tipsy 'tolerance'- if Gays get to uppity just murder a few to put them back in their place.

So very 'Christian' of you.

Forum List

Back