California Dreamin' Over? Record Number of Residents Moving

Oh, I had no idea California was that bad. I always imagined it as a very nice place.

it was,at one time.....this place is so different than what it was like in the 70s,the 80's was when it slowly was changing,then came the big fuckup called AMNESTY....but all in all no one has done nothing to stop it,slow it down,address the problems it was causing,those who tried,or spoke out....were called BIGOTS....

California is one of four states that is now MINORITY WHITE. The people leaving are WHITE. They are leaving because they don't like being IN THE MINORITY. Most will never SAY SO, however. That would be "racist."

California is one of four states that is now MINORITY WHITE. The people leaving are WHITE. They are leaving because they don't like being IN THE MINORITY. Most will never SAY SO, however. That would be "racist."
It is not being a minority. It is the people taking over.

white minority? only if you lump everyone else together as one.

why do you feel so inferior?

it was,at one time.....this place is so different than what it was like in the 70s,the 80's was when it slowly was changing,then came the big fuckup called AMNESTY....but all in all no one has done nothing to stop it,slow it down,address the problems it was causing,those who tried,or spoke out....were called BIGOTS....

0_o

I dunno guys, I would imagine that I'd be more concerned about the dead-end schools and the clogged traffic than about the immigrants (and I imagine others being concerned with the taxes too). Are they really that annoying to look at or what??

0_o

I dunno guys, I would imagine that I'd be more concerned about the dead-end schools and the clogged traffic than about the immigrants (and I imagine others being concerned with the taxes too). Are they really that annoying to look at or what??
That's the same thing.

0_o

they're all connected

0_o

well when you get anywhere from 2-3.5 million illegals cramming into this area the freeways get fairly clogged,and when many of the kids in our schools dont speak a lot of English.....well i think you get the gist of it.....

what the fuck is wrong with your brain
did you get dropped on your head as a baby or something

this has been going on for fucking DECADES moron
its no ONE administrations fault, but ALL of them for the last 40 fucking years

edit to add

the quoted post is a CLEAR example of ABDS
blaming the BUsh administration for a 4 decade old problem

Divey,

The Immigration problem has something to do with it but not all. The blame goes to all those LIB voters, they vote the politician's in that raise their taxes, create new programs for the illegals, raise taxes and then these same fucks who voted then move to another state...yeah guess where...to the Blue states! Then they vote in more dems, and the process starts all over.

The irony is that if these libs take a close look at their own lives in how they for example they run their finances they will see that they are Conservative. Stupid Idiots love to repeat history don't they, Divey?

Divey,

The Immigration problem has something to do with it but not all. The blame goes to all those LIB voters, they vote the politician's in that raise their taxes, create new programs for the illegals, raise taxes and then these same fucks who voted then move to another state...yeah guess where...to the Blue states! Then they vote in more dems, and the process starts all over.

The irony is that if these libs take a close look at their own lives in how they for example they run their finances they will see that they are Conservative. Stupid Idiots love to repeat history don't they, Divey?
Here are the branches of the "Fuck us" tree:

• Illegal immigration, and everything that it signifies and brings with it
  • Unions in the political arena. They have a stranglehold and they are like gangsters and mafia men.
  • Frivolous and aggressive lawsuits, and the social atmosphere feeding into it and emanating from it.

Someone should probably tip off this genius in the article before he moves that Colorado also has an illegal immigrant problem. Maybe it's not to late for him to change plans and move to New Hampshire.

Someone should probably tip off this genius in the article before he moves that Colorado also has an illegal immigrant problem. Maybe it's not to late for him to change plans and move to New Hampshire.
California has a large enough illegal immigrant problem that even though Colorado is not free of illegals, it is a phantasmagorical improvement.

California has a large enough illegal immigrant problem that even though Colorado is not free of illegals, it is a phantasmagorical improvement.

its like this guy over in PF who said he understands this,his town back east has 300,000 people,with maybe 2-3 thousand illegals.....

that kinda stuff does not fly to well in S.Cal......especially L.A.....

Well, I gotta say, you guys control that. Look, I live about 30 miles from Maryland and a little less from DC, none of this would fly there either, but you make your bed.

If people keep electing pols that want to dream up a never ending list of prizes for the illegals, then you get more of them. If the people elect pols that are going to enforce the law, you get less of them.

Well, I gotta say, you guys control that. Look, I live about 30 miles from Maryland and a little less from DC, none of this would fly there either, but you make your bed.

If people keep electing pols that want to dream up a never ending list of prizes for the illegals, then you get more of them. If the people elect pols that are going to enforce the law, you get less of them.

one thing you have to remember TE.....out here there is a HELL of a lot of people of Spanish decent,MANY of the elected officials are Latino,and feel there is nothing wrong with them seeking "A BETTER LIFE",and if the Cal. taxpayer has to foot the bill.....SO BE IT....what pisses me off is the Latinos who DONT feel this way,but don't speak up....and there are a lot of them,more than what most people realize,but a good portion of them,wont speak up against their not so fortunate brethren....

Divey,

thats not what i see with the dozens of people the last few years who have moved to another state who used to live on my route....they sure as hell were not liberal....i dont know 1 "liberal" that hates California and wants to leave,but i know a bunch of "conservative" leaning people who dont care for this state anymore,and say they are considering a move to another state....

Forum List

Back