Status
Not open for further replies.
Any metric that lists North Dakota as #1 quality of life is obviously dubious .
Well let’s see....

North Dakota has an incredible landscape. Clean, fresh air. An abundance of jobs. An abundance of affordable energy. And the government stays out of the way - giving their citizens maximum liberty.

Only a left-wing lunatic would consider those things “bad”.

And what makes Texas better ?

How many companies and people are fleeing Texas compared to California?

Per capita income

Cali 15th
Tex. 27th

And that means what exactly? They have a few more billionaires then Texas? California has a higher cost of living?

Texas by itself has the 8th largest economy in the world and it's growing from all the California transplant companies.

Cali is 5th largest . You lose again .

How is that losing?

Per capita income

Cali 15th
Tex. 27th

And that means what exactly? They have a few more billionaires then Texas? California has a higher cost of living?

Texas by itself has the 8th largest economy in the world and it's growing from all the California transplant companies.

Yup, and it'll be painful to go from 5th to 12th.

Per capita income

Cali 15th
Tex. 27th

Better quality of life in Texas. Most of the per capita income on CA is being redistributed. Texas, not so much.

How do you objectively define “quality of life “?

Good question. Here’s the answer: Lower taxes, less homeless, less regulation.

Why would “lower taxes “ = a better quality of life ?

You just make shit up . Any measurable objective stat shows Cali beating Texas .

You mean like more companies and people leaving California for Texas.

Well let’s see....

North Dakota has an incredible landscape. Clean, fresh air. An abundance of jobs. An abundance of affordable energy. And the government stays out of the way - giving their citizens maximum liberty.

Yeah , it’s so great that no one bothers to live there . And most of the population lives on the Minnesota border . P

Per capita income

Cali 15th
Tex. 27th

How is that losing?

Cause every objective stat has Cali ahead of Texas .

Oh...and streets in North Dakota aren’t covered in human feces and hypodermic heroin needles like they are in California!

You would actually need to have streets and humans to have those things .

While I’ve never been there, I bet they have a big opioid / meth problem. Quite common in these boring ass states .

Well let’s see....

suicide rates.gif

Seems lots of people are unhappy and committing suicide to escape the wonder of the maximum liberty.

One that is exponentially better than California!
Are you embarrassed about the state you live in? Why can't say what state that is? What are you hiding? What are you afraid of? What state do you live in?
Nope. It’s just that progressives are cowards and thugs so I don’t divulge stuff like where I live. Don’t want my small children opening up a package that’s a bomb. Your side has a long and ugly history of doing that.

Nope. It’s just that progressives are cowards and thugs so I don’t divulge stuff like where I live. Don’t want my small children opening up a package that’s a bomb. Your side has a long and ugly history of doing that.
That's your loss. If a package comes from California, it probably has some good ass weed!

One that is exponentially better than California!
Are you embarrassed about the state you live in? Why can't say what state that is? What are you hiding? What are you afraid of? What state do you live in?

Which talk jock taught you that progressives are cowards and thugs?

That's your loss. If a package comes from California, it probably has some good ass weed!

Patriot definitely needs a package of joy that will jazz up his life a little. He's stuck on wepubwican gooood, democwat baaaad. So sad.

Which talk jock taught you that progressives are cowards and thugs?
Life taught me that progressives are thugs and cowards. They cover their faces (like cowards) and only attack when they have mobs (thugs).

I remember maybe 20 years ago or so, an executive with an oil company lost his wife because some idiot progressive sent a mail bomb to his house. His wife opened it while he was at work. That’s the kind of crap the left does. And they’ve gotten much worse since then.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Poor you.
California is the 6th largest economy in the world.
If they decided to secede, hayseeds like you would be fucked.
Fortunately for you, and us, they are considering breaking into 4-6 separates states, therefore giving them better representation in the Senate.
Then you will REALLY have something to whine about.

Patriot definitely needs a package of joy that will jazz up his life a little. He's stuck on wepubwican gooood, democwat baaaad. So sad.
While “Jasonn” is stuck on “I will ignore facts, reality, information, and data at all costs”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back