Status
Not open for further replies.
California is the world 6th 5th largest economy, just recently having surpased Great Britain. Unemployment is 4.1%. "No jobs"? "low income"? You are smoking crack.
Yeah...you guys are just rollllllling along. Just look at all of that “prosperity”. :lmao:

View attachment 226820 View attachment 226821 View attachment 226822

Essential California: L.A. homeless crisis grows. How do we fix it? - Los Angeles Times
That is a 3rd world country Democrats.

Mississippi looks like Dubai compared to that.

Idiot, have you ever been to ANY of these places?
I have been to Mississippi and everyone has a basic idea of Dubai based on at least its exterior appearance.

Do your ignorant ass a favor and take a roadtrip down California coast.
I would never go to Commiefornia. Even to collect 1 million dollars.

California is the enemy.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. Awa filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

California is the most prosperous state in the nation by right wing standards. It ranks 10th in the country in per capita income, ahead of Utah, New York, away ahead of Texas down in 24th and red, red Arizona down in 32nd, or the tax cut heaven of Kansas down in 28th.

You talk about all of the filth, the horrific life and California and that's not what my friend, who lives in Los Angeles half of the time tells me. She says its beautiful and she loves it there. If Trump wasn't President, she'd consider moving to LA.

It's no longer a felony because HIV is not longer a death sentence.

maxresdefault.jpg
upload_2018-11-5_0-2-54.jpeg

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. Awa filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

California is the most prosperous state in the nation by right wing standards. It ranks 10th in the country in per capita income, ahead of Utah, New York, away ahead of Texas down in 24th and red, red Arizona down in 32nd, or the tax cut heaven of Kansas down in 28th.

You talk about all of the filth, the horrific life and California and that's not what my friend, who lives in Los Angeles half of the time tells me. She says its beautiful and she loves it there. If Trump wasn't President, she'd consider moving to LA.

It's no longer a felony because HIV is not longer a death sentence.
I remember back 22 years ago they had a show on Cailf Taxes being so high. A guy who makes stone carving had put many of them into his yard. The state taxed them at a high rate. On the show he used a sledge hammer to destroy everone of them...Sad when the Gov, become repressive and want everyone to life the same life and condition.

I have been to Mississippi and everyone has a basic idea of Dubai based on at least its exterior appearance.

California is the enemy.

Kids, this is your brain on conservatism.

I just got out of Los Angeles. It is a filthy, stinking, toilet. Literally a toilet. People shit and piss on the streets just like they do in San Francisco.

Just before I left, I bought a fighting cane and started training in how to use it. The beggars made getting gas dangerous. My son said that's enough. It's time to go.

Parts of LA are beautiful. I had friends that lived in Bel Air. Until the fires last summer. The fires were started by homeless. They moved.

Jobs pay more in California because they have to. They can’t get anyone to come there because a pitiful 936 sq ft home costs a staggering $459,000.

Businesses and people have been pulling out of California for years because it’s a progressive shit-hole.

A "pitiful 936 sq ft home" costs a staggering $459,000 because people actually want to live there!

Do you know nothing at all about economics?
I know a lot about California. I've lived here for decades. There might be four families on the purchase of that 936 sq ft home. That's how the cost gets driven up. Some other group of five families might come in and make an offer of $465,000. That's what living in an immigrant heavy area is like.

California is rapidly moving into a feudalistic society. There are the very rich and their servants. Then there are the service providers who care for the needs of the rich. The service providers who care for the needs of the servants live in tents along the river.

It's becoming a very neatly divided society.

Don't the rich know what a shithole California is? Why do they insist on living there in droves? :rolleyes:
There is the very rich, increasingly foreign rich. The wealthy of Russia and the Middle east, Sauds and Iranians. There are the servants of the rich and the service providers to the rich.

It's becoming quite feudal.

California is the enemy.

California is a racist state that is part of the Jim Crow North.

Fuck that meth lab of democracy.

The video is priceless. The reality is tragic.

People suffer horribly under left-wing policy. Rampant crime. No jobs. Low income. High costs. And the total eradication of liberty.

WATCH: Top 10 reasons to vote California’s politics OUT of your state

giphy.gif

California is the world 6th 5th largest economy, just recently having surpased Great Britain.

Unemployment is 4.1%.

"No jobs"? "low income"? You are smoking crack.

Not sure if you got the email but you do realize California has the highest number of welfare recipients and highest number of homeless people?

“Highest number”?
Are you stupid or are you appealing to the stupid Trump voter base?
California is the most populous state in USA and will likely have the “highest number” of most categories, including the highest real estate & rent values ... because MANY people want to live there! (Supply/Demand).
It’s an attractive state obviously.

People suffer horribly under left-wing policy. Rampant crime. No jobs. Low income. High costs. And the total eradication of liberty.

giphy.gif

California is the world 6th 5th largest economy, just recently having surpased Great Britain.

Unemployment is 4.1%.

Not sure if you got the email but you do realize California has the highest number of welfare recipients and highest number of homeless people?

“Highest number”?
California is the most populous state in USA and will likely have the “highest number” of most categories, including the highest real estate & rent values ... because MANY people want to live there! (Supply/Demand).

Yup, it is attractive, the illegals love it....dumbass.

California is the enemy.

California is a racist state that is part of the Jim Crow North.

Fuck that meth lab of democracy.

Dummy, even people on "your side" roll their eyes at crazy shit like that.

giphy.gif

Unemployment is 4.1%.

“Highest number”?

And those rich Californian Republicans love to exploit those illegals, don’t they ... dumbass?

giphy.gif

Unemployment is 4.1%.

“Highest number”?

For every productive person that leaves, five illegals move in. It will be the most populous state into the future.

giphy.gif

Unemployment is 4.1%.

“Highest number”?

And those rich Californian Republicans love to exploit those illegals, don’t they ... dumbass?

No kidding, here I thought California was a blue state...dumbass.

giphy.gif

Unemployment is 4.1%.

“Highest number”?

For every productive person that leaves, five illegals move in. It will be the most populous state into the future.

You make NO SENSE.
If productive people (with money) leave, and poor illegals replace them, then WHY DOES PROPERTY IN CALIFORNIA INCREASE IN VALUE, more so than in red states?
You are clueless about basic economics in your own country.

giphy.gif

Unemployment is 4.1%.

“Highest number”?

It is a blue state, dumbass.

“Highest number”?

It is a blue state, dumbass.

There ya go, you're getting smarter by the hour, so if it is a blue state who is exploiting the illegals...dumbass.

giphy.gif

Unemployment is 4.1%.

“Highest number”?

You make NO SENSE.
If productive people (with money) leave, and poor illegals replace them, then WHY DOES PROPERTY IN CALIFORNIA INCREASE IN VALUE, more so than in red states?
You are clueless about basic economics in your own country.

Property increases because ten people sign the loan papers. The price gets driven up when some other group has eleven people out bidding them. Or, for the high end real estate, the wealthy people just bid up one another.

On these ordinary homes the foreclosure rate is enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back