Status
Not open for further replies.
The shit-hole state of California strikes again. The people who have spent the past decade screaming about “separation of church and state” suddenly want the state controlling the church...

37032159-7CD1-4BD3-9489-B7467664DD23.jpeg

It looks like a 3rd world banana republic but it’s actually Sacramento. Another shit-hole city in the shit-hole state of progressive California. This is how left-wing policy ends...

DCB0CD80-7FD9-4E3F-9566-A1F95BB2F525.jpeg

It looks like a 3rd world banana republic but it’s actually Sacramento. Another shit-hole city in the shit-hole state of progressive California. This is how left-wing policy ends...

View attachment 276486
Meeeh those are Americans who are homeless. I will agree with you if you can prove that most homeless in California are from California.

And btw calofornia is the most important state in the union:

Gives more money than it takes.
Provide most vegetables and fruits to the US.
Biggest economy in the US and 5th in the world.
Everything new comes from California.
Entertainment comes from California.
Californians are the number serving group in the armed forces.
Best GOP president Reagan was from California

And I can go on forever...

And most people that live here come from somewhere, and that's what makes this state great.

Now talk to me about red states.

I will agree with you if you can prove that most homeless in California are from California.
Bwahahaha! Why do they have to be from California to suffer from the failed left-wing polices that California employs? Are people from other states magically immune to California’s laws when they live there?

You have to do better than that, son.

Wow...so it’s a massive land with perfect climate for crops. How is that in any way a credit to progressives? Did California politicians somehow engineer climate control for their state?

Son, you have to do a lot better than this desperate nonsense.

I will agree with you if you can prove that most homeless in California are from California.
Bwahahaha! Why do they have to be from California to suffer from the failed left-wing polices that California employs? Are people from other states magically immune to California’s laws when they live there?

You have to do better than that, son.
Do you understand that lot of homeless come here primarily for the weather?

Last edited:
Wow...so it’s a massive land with perfect climate for crops. How is that in any way a credit to progressives? Did California politicians somehow engineer climate control for their state?

Son, you have to do a lot better than this desperate nonsense.
The fact you eat California fruits and vegetables...if you hate it it so much dont eat them.

Californians are the number serving group in the armed forces.
Well that’s a very Californian sentence at least! Not even remotely coherent.
You got the point. California js the best state, biggest economy, most innovative, most productive...you can bash it all day long, it wont change those facts.

You got the point. California js the best state, biggest economy, most innovative, most productive...you can bash it all day long, it wont change those facts.
And you can’t change the fact that the cities are filled with gangs, violence, crime, heroin needles, human feces, homeless, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back