Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friends are hunters
Yeah, we know. And you were a pharmaceutical "executive". And your daughter is a "billionaire".

Meanwhile, the real truth (based on your atrocious spelling and poor grammar) is that you're a 24 year old high school dropout living in mommy's basement.
Apologies, wrong again.
How's the blaze doing?
Daughters a self made millionaire and in her 40s actually
Please list my bad spelling and grammar.
Like you, I always like to be corrected
Too fat fingers sometimes
Merry Xmas darlin

Mm my millionaire cal daughter loves cal.
That tragically hilarious part is that a million dollars buys her a pitiful 1,200 sq. ft. home from 1940 on 1/10th acre of land.

Where I live, a million dollars would buy me a 12,000 sq. ft. home on 60 acres of land. But I don't live in the shit-hole state of California, so...
You obviously have no idea of Pleasanton prices.
Where do you live?
West Virginia? Mississippi?

Mm my millionaire cal daughter loves cal.
That tragically hilarious part is that a million dollars buys her a pitiful 1,200 sq. ft. home from 1940 on 1/10th acre of land.

Where I live, a million dollars would buy me a 12,000 sq. ft. home on 60 acres of land. But I don't live in the shit-hole state of California, so...
But who wants to live in Alabama?
Can't resist the 2 nd grade insult as usual.
Try posting w/o the foul mouth.
It's possible, all you need is a college debate experience.
You blab, you lose

California embodies left-wing misery

I disagree. I think California is the fountain well from which all Left-misery springs forth. They are the head of the dragon. After Trump is reelected, I hope they regain the House too and Trump and the GOP pulls out all the stops and simply hammers the living shit out of the state of California.

Psst...I don’t live in Alabama, snowflake. But that being said, any rational person would rather live in Alabama over shit-hole California.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Totally correct

Psst...I don’t live in Alabama, snowflake. But that being said, any rational person would rather live in Alabama over shit-hole California.
Still too ignorant to know the def of snowflake?
So my cal daughter who started $150mm business under Obama loves it.
I guess you don't live where she does.
Cal is a bit bigger than downtown streets you know

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Totally correct
You live there vagina grabber?

California embodies left-wing misery

I disagree. I think California is the fountain well from which all Left-misery springs forth. They are the head of the dragon. After Trump is reelected, I hope they regain the House too and Trump and the GOP pulls out all the stops and simply hammers the living shit out of the state of California.
Nice Christian trumpanzee?

The shit-hole state of California strikes again. Determined to make every citizen unemployed and dependent on government for even their most basic needs...

California Freelancers Suffer From Totally Predictable 'Unintended Consequences' of Gig Worker Protection Bill
Hilarious, non of the trumpanzees actually live in cal.
Just spewing hate

Yep, hilarious, some of us do live in this shithole...but will be moving, dumbass.
Not smart enough to get a well paying job?
Call my daughter.
She might give you a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back