Status
Not open for further replies.
California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
Omg promiscuity!!
Not for nothing - but if you weren't so astoundingly ignorant - you would understand just how devastating promiscuity is to physical and mental health. Here, ask an adult to read this to you:
...higher numbers of non-marital sex partners are linked in turn to a wide variety of negative life outcomes, including increased rates of infection with sexually transmitted diseases, increased rates of out-of-wedlock pregnancy and birth, increased single parenthood, decreased marital stability, increased maternal and child poverty, increased abortion, increased depression, and decreased happiness.
It also results in increased suicide and more. But hey, keep promoting promiscuity and acting like it's a joke. Your poor daughter. I can't imagine what a train wreck you made her life into.

Harmful Effects of Early Sexual Activity and Multiple Sexual Partners Among Women: A Book of Charts

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Omg promiscuity!!
Not for nothing - but if you weren't so astoundingly ignorant - you would understand just how devastating promiscuity is to physical and mental health. Here, ask an adult to read this to you:
...higher numbers of non-marital sex partners are linked in turn to a wide variety of negative life outcomes, including increased rates of infection with sexually transmitted diseases, increased rates of out-of-wedlock pregnancy and birth, increased single parenthood, decreased marital stability, increased maternal and child poverty, increased abortion, increased depression, and decreased happiness.
It also results in increased suicide and more. But hey, keep promoting promiscuity and acting like it's a joke. Your poor daughter. I can't imagine what a train wreck you made her life into.

Harmful Effects of Early Sexual Activity and Multiple Sexual Partners Among Women: A Book of Charts
Ah, the Heritage Foundation.
One of your Blaze sources??
You believe their opinion?
You really think most have multiple partners??
Lucky them
Don't you ever read or post non right wing sites??
Pity you seem to be SO
Sex starved.
It's quite pleasure able actually

Omg promiscuity!!

Hilarious, coming from a sunshine patriot who proudly has our biggest sex fiend Ben as a moniker?
11 Gross Facts About The Surprisingly Prolific Sex Life of Benjamin Franklin
And worships our vagina grabber?
My problem was I couldn't find enough promiscuous birds to mess around with.
My daughter? Big business owner, once married, 2 great kids.
The other a state director of mental health, neurology student kid.
Your kids?
I wonder how many promiscuous kids have a single parent?

Omg promiscuity!!

Hilarious, coming from a sunshine patriot who proudly has our biggest sex fiend Ben as a moniker?
Your kids?
I wonder how many promiscuous kids have a single parent?[/QUOT https://m.ranker.com/list/facts-about-benjamin-franklin/katia-kley
And working in an abused women's shelter I'm more negative against the rubes who beat them

Pity you seem to be SO Sex starved.
It's quite pleasure able actually
Yeah...nothing says “pleasure” like grotesque STD’s, depression, suicide, etc. :laugh:

You’re the epitome of a leftist. Ignorant. Illiterate. Immature.
Nice insult as usual.
Illiterate? At least I know that liberal comes from Latin and snowflake was our pro slavery white boys
No idea of the good I do with abused women.
I assume you do zero and just whine The Blaze?
As usual, a post to gratify our patriots nether regions.
I presumed screwing around wasn't the only factor, pulled out of the lit by sex starved old white farts.
Here's probably a more important reason.
Childhood Adversity Is Linked with Risky Health Behaviors and Negative Life Outcomes
Hope it helps

Omg promiscuity!!

Your kids?
I wonder how many promiscuous kids have a single parent?[/QUOT https://m.ranker.com/list/facts-about-benjamin-franklin/katia-kley
And working in an abused women's shelter I'm more negative against the rubes who beat them

And a little on our sunshine patriots hero as he's so offended about promiscuity
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...es-donald-trump-bragging-about-sexual-assault
The one I like is the reason he cheats on a pregnant wife - their vaginas are distorted by childbearing.
And his lawyer did say a husband can't rape his wife.
Agree sunshine?

I guess Alabama is a bigger shithole?
You would guess wrong. :laugh:
Way more crime than cal.
Bwahahahaha! You can tell you are racist as hell because that lie isn't even remotely believable. California has more crime in an hour than Alabama has in a decade. Shit, just the fact that you allow millions of illegals to come into the country through California, and then stay there, puts you years behind Alabama in terms of crime, dummy.
More uppity leftist nixxers?
Typical racist leftist!

Illiterate? At least I know that liberal comes from Latin and snowflake was our pro slavery white boys
The irony is so thick, one could cut it with a knife. :lmao:

(Psst...Ph3iron...that would be "snowflakes were our pro slavery white boys")

Even if your propaganda there were true...you do realize that was like 300 years ago. New data and information has come to light now. They didn't understand the psychological risks associated with promiscuous behavior back then. Additionally, AIDS didn't even exist back then.

Oh shit...I forgot...the left is the party of denying and ignoring science. My bad.

1. What the fuck does that have to do with anything we are discussing?
  2. Women are only able to be abused because people like you insist on disarming them
  3. Any "good" you claim to do doesn't offset the horrific damage you do to this nation with your failed left-wing ideology

1. What the fuck does that have to do with anything we are discussing?
  2. Women are only able to be abused because people like you insist on disarming them
  3. Any "good" you claim to do doesn't offset the horrific damage you do to this nation with your failed left-wing ideology
Merry Xmas to you too darlin.
1. I thought you were being sympathetic to women and yet have the biggest womanizer Ben as your moniker. And worship the vagina grabber.
Irony?
2. Who wants to disarm women?. Give them a tank in their garage if they want them.
3. Left wing?
Haven't I told you several times I'm a millionaire corporate drug guy who never voted for a dem in my life? I know which side my bread is buttered as they say.
Keep being nice to people!!

Even if your propaganda there were true...you do realize that was like 300 years ago. New data and information has come to light now. They didn't understand the psychological risks associated with promiscuous behavior back then. Additionally, AIDS didn't even exist back then.

Oh shit...I forgot...the left is the party of denying and ignoring science. My bad.

Nice essential foul mouth as usual.
My bad?
Very current.
Great, screwing around with 15 yr olds was ok 300 years ago and not now?
I guess Ben was ok wanting to ban German immigrants too?
"Swarthy, can't speak our language and are taking our jobs". Sound familiar?
Of course crazy behavior is dangerous.
Just trying to point out there are other bad reasons, like one parent families.
You really should try to expand your reading past gateway and blaze

Yeah, They didn't read the Bible much back then either

The irony is so thick, one could cut it with a knife. :lmao:

(Psst...Ph3iron...that would be "snowflakes were our pro slavery white boys")
Just trying to educate you.
At least you now know where it came from.
Now it's the knees news def I guess.
Still white boy zero college rubes though
USA guy "they say we don't get irony"
Euro "apparently"
Think about it

Crazy Cali needs to given back to Mexico.... where it belongs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back