California experiences a shortage of guess what?

Seams people are moving out of the state so fast they can't keep up with the demand. LOL

It's odd, in all of my life I have met many from the U.S, mainly from N.Y, but we get plenty from Florida and even the odd Texan. I have yet to meet one person from California outside of work related, though we lose plenty to Cali from Ontario.

California can't be that bad, can it?

Well, it would make sense. Millions of people quitting their job...that was bound to affect housing. Probably a lot of consolidation going on in that space.

Seams people are moving out of the state so fast they can't keep up with the demand. LOL

This is great for all the other states who say they have a shortage of workers. Poor and middle class Californians are doing what they have to do. Leave. California is only for rich people and illegals who will do the work for them.

I can't speak about CA but I do know NYC pretty well and I think they are in the same boat. NYC is a great place if you're very rich or very poor or very young. Those in the middle with families are just there temporarily until they can manage to get to the burbs or further. It is sad but I don't know it is anything but inevitable, more of a victim of success rather than failure. IMHO.

This is great for all the other states who say they have a shortage of workers. Poor and middle class Californians are doing what they have to do. Leave. California is only for rich people and illegals who will do the work for them.
An experiment in democracy, debauched.

Newsom probably had people go rent them all and ditch them on the other side of the country so people couldn't move out of California.

Forum List

Back