California Governor Jerry Brown asks President Trump for help

• Banned
Trump should tell him to go fuck himself.

That's what everyone is saying lol it's to bad he can't After what that ignorant SOB said to Trump and about him.
I have no respect for any Gov. official that tears up another elected official as many of these leftist pricks have during Trump's election.

That's like being a cop and turning in your fellow cop, or how about being a medical doc. and you turn on your fellow doctor kind of thingy.

• Banned
I dare Trump to deny a declaration of a major disaster to a state that's suffering a major disaster. I fucking dare him. Let's see if he has the balls.

Hope he does, but we know what the whiney little bitch will do . Can't do that we must cater to the little bitches who can't handle it. Why they are so big and strong they should take care of it themselves. After all they want no parts of the US. Serves the bastards right.

I dare Trump to deny a declaration of a major disaster to a state that's suffering a major disaster. I fucking dare him. Let's see if he has the balls.

Hope he does, but we know what the whiney little bitch will do . Can't do that we must cater to the little bitches who can't handle it. Why they are so big and strong they should take care of it themselves. After all they want no parts of the US. Serves the bastards right.
He won't. Because the government has an agreement with the states to give federal aid when natural disasters occur. "Major disaster" status has been granted to multiple states already this year. I fucking dare Trump to deny it. It would be unprecedented ammunition for his opponents. Will he puss out? Or screw the people he swore an oath to protect? Let's find out.

If I was trump I would say "of course you have a major natural disaster, you have way to many illegal Mexicans"

If I was trump I would say "of course you have a major natural disaster, you have way to many illegal Mexicans"

You might see that; since Trump doesn't know proper grammar either.

Yup he is just a blue collar guy.

Not a Jew boy snob like you.

Well look at you. Anti-semitism is a common trait among you alt-right rubes, I guess.

Well look at you. Anti-semitism is a common trait among you alt-right rubes, I guess.
Are you Jewish TOS?

More inane garbage from a right wing hate site. There's been a natural disaster in California, times like that require help no matter what your political differences are. Fucking goddamn conservatives. I hate them with every fiber of my being. Absolute scum.

Are you Jewish TOS?

He tried to play a black guy all these years and I caught him last week.

Are you Jewish TOS?

He tried to play a black guy all these years and I caught him last week.
^^^ likely ISIS member

That fat ass orange clown is no blue collar. The son of a bitch has never done a hard day's work in his life.

And President Obama never asked whether a state voted for him or not, whether it was liberal or conservative, when there was a natural disaster. That you 'Conservatives' think that is a good thing to do simply reflects the deplorable state of your ethics and morality.

images

Tell Jerry Brown to use the federal funds from Berkley and the California immigration agencies. Since Berkley isn't teaching and only wants to destroy things and the immigration agencies won't do their job in California. Not much point in using the federal funds to finance them if they don't want to do what the funds are slotted for.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back