California ordered to remove 1.5 million voters from the books.

When the voter ID debates were going on, liberals would site one or two cases where people moved here from another country, or for some reason, didn't have the proper identification to get an ID, told us that every vote should count. Therefore it was good enough reason to scrap Voter-ID.

Now we are talking hundreds, thousands, and possible much more who are illegally voting thus neutralizing our legal votes, and that's no reason for alarm.

We are talking a minimum of 10 million illegal and fraudulent votes cast every election, all of them for the democrats.

There are 64 million invalid registrations of voters throughout the 50 states. Clean those up and the democrats stop winning elections. Simple as that.

When the voter ID debates were going on, liberals would site one or two cases where people moved here from another country, or for some reason, didn't have the proper identification to get an ID, told us that every vote should count. Therefore it was good enough reason to scrap Voter-ID.

Now we are talking hundreds, thousands, and possible much more who are illegally voting thus neutralizing our legal votes, and that's no reason for alarm.

We are talking a minimum of 10 million illegal and fraudulent votes cast every election, all of them for the democrats.

There are 64 million invalid registrations of voters throughout the 50 states. Clean those up and the democrats stop winning elections. Simple as that.

I wish it was that simple but it's not.

The Democrats are in panic mode for the 2020. They are changing state laws to allow ex-cons to vote, and some are even pledging to give their EC votes to whoever wins the popular vote thus disenfranchising the citizens of their entire state. Some have made outrageous suggestions such as allowing criminals in prison to vote, and lowering the voting age to 16 where they can lure public school indoctrinated children to vote Democrat.

The Democrat rule of law is, if you can't win by the rules......find a way to cheat them.

What exactly do you think JW came up with that proves illegal voting?

Enough to have a Judge order the Peoples State of California to remove 1.5 MILLION illegal voters from the roles.
That doesn’t prove illegal voting. It just proves that people move and die and their names don’t get taken off the rolls. They are only identifying these names from inactivity so if anything this case shows that nobody is using those names to vote. Wanna try and spin up a better argument?

Duhhhrrrrr

Here’s What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States

You Communists and the moronic hating points you depend on....
So I did a quick tally of all these investigations in those 23 states over multiple years and got around 1000 fraudulent votes. Should we sound the alarm?!

Yes, since for every one we catch there are 10,000 we don't.

It's nearly impossible to catch proxy voting, which is why you democrats fight so hard to keep voter roles from being cleaned.

BUT you just lost 1.5 million votes. A few more blows like this and suddenly you'll support the EC.
Nothing was lost except 1.5 million names that were NOT being used to vote. You can’t spin your way around that no matter how hard you try.

Enough to have a Judge order the Peoples State of California to remove 1.5 MILLION illegal voters from the roles.
That doesn’t prove illegal voting. It just proves that people move and die and their names don’t get taken off the rolls. They are only identifying these names from inactivity so if anything this case shows that nobody is using those names to vote. Wanna try and spin up a better argument?

Duhhhrrrrr

So I did a quick tally of all these investigations in those 23 states over multiple years and got around 1000 fraudulent votes. Should we sound the alarm?!

It's nearly impossible to catch proxy voting, which is why you democrats fight so hard to keep voter roles from being cleaned.

BUT you just lost 1.5 million votes. A few more blows like this and suddenly you'll support the EC.
Nothing was lost except 1.5 million names that were NOT being used to vote. You can’t spin your way around that no matter how hard you try.

You know as well as I that all were being used to vote.

"Hola, mi llama es Tsou Dong, si vota es" :lol:

I see it every election. Funny, he just doesn't look Irish, and I didn't know they spoke Mexican Spanish in Ireland, but he is registered as Sean Eckhart, so he must be who he claims. I mean, the DNC wouldn't pick him up and bus him to the polls, otherwise... :eusa_whistle:

Duhhhrrrrr

I see it every election. Funny, he just doesn't look Irish, and I didn't know they spoke Mexican Spanish in Ireland, but he is registered as Sean Eckhart, so he must be who he claims. I mean, the DNC wouldn't pick him up and bus him to the polls, otherwise... :eusa_whistle:
If they were being used to vote them how did they get flagged?

Duhhhrrrrr

What?

Do some research.

They sent out response cards. The illegals that the democrats use every election don't actually live where the registrations are, hence do not respond.

What?

Do some research.

They sent out response cards. The illegals that the democrats use every election don't actually live where the registrations are, hence do not respond.
They sent out response cards to INACTIVE voters. Do you know what inactive means?

What?

Do some research.

They sent out response cards to INACTIVE voters. Do you know what inactive means?

Dumbfuck.

Even in the peoples republic we don't track votes to people. We know that people were registered. The game is that no one can tell the votes cast, That is the basis of the voter fraud that is the foundation of your party.

What?

Do some research.

Dumbfuck.

Even in the peoples republic we don't track votes to people. We know that people were registered. The game is that no one can tell the votes cast, That is the basis of the voter fraud that is the foundation of your party.
You call me a dumbfuck and then make a dumbfuck statement.. classic!!

We don’t track who people vote for but we absolutely track who votes. Ya know when you show up to vote and say your name and then they check your name from a list and give you a pack??! That’s tracking who is voting

Forum List

Back