California politicians say you can't have guns, cops say you are on your own...nice...

I'm not worried, but it would suck if you needed it and it was sitting at home. Doesn't cost anything to carry it.

No but sounds like a pain to me. I'm pretty old and have never needed one, nor do I know anyone who has. And then if you are robbed by someone armed what do you do? There is like a 99% chance he just wants money. Pull your gun and have a shootout and you have a 50% chance of surviving. I don't carry lots of valuable so why carry a gun? I understand some have more of a need, but like 99.9% of people will never need one. Selling something people don't need is again amazing marketing. There are also people in jail who thought they were lawfully defending themselves...
I may never need a socket set in my car, but if it breaks down on the side of the road. I will be glad I have it.

A socket set has no potential negatives.
Guns are the same, they don't shoot people. People do, I can tell you I can kill somebody just as quick with a tension bar. Guns are tools, bad people use them as weapons. Good people use them as tools to defeat the bad people. When you realize that, maybe you won't be paranoid.

Not paranoid. Those who think they need a gun are paranoid. You wear a helmet when you drive your car too?

I bet he wears a seat belt twit. The woman raped at the bus stop...needed a gun....the people who lived on Joe Biden's block..needed a gun......

Whatever world you live on...please tell the rest of us where it is...it must be really nice there.....

Even kleck know lott is a joke.

In the new discussion, Gary continues to go out of his way to engage in personal attacks on Lott: “he instead invents a distorted straw man,” “presents a fantasy version,” “Lott’s version of economic theory is one that has been dead for decades,” “One of Lott’s many errors is to blindly assume,” “In his efforts to distort my positions . . . blatant falsehood,” “This is pure invention,” “Lott’s error was in simplistically assuming,” “Lott tells another especially bizarre whopper,” and “The rest of Lott’s comments are filled with misinformation that betrays an extraordinary ignorance of the research literature.”

CPRC's John Lott continued debate with Gary Kleck over his attacks on "More Guns, Less Crime" - Crime Prevention Research Center

It is also funny.....you got that link from John Lott's own site...where he links to his differences with Kleck.....and doesn't hide from it.....You do realize that the Crime Prevention Research Center..where you got that little piece from is Lott's site..right....?

Yes. That would seem like the only way you won't just deny the obvious. Even kleck knows lott is wrong.

Lott and Kleck disagree...as any two people will.....get real brain......

anyone interested can read the actual debate at the link...it is interesting....Lott says that as a sociologist Kleck misses things and vice versa........

Yes, kleck and everyone else who has studied the subject know lott is wrong.

No but sounds like a pain to me. I'm pretty old and have never needed one, nor do I know anyone who has. And then if you are robbed by someone armed what do you do? There is like a 99% chance he just wants money. Pull your gun and have a shootout and you have a 50% chance of surviving. I don't carry lots of valuable so why carry a gun? I understand some have more of a need, but like 99.9% of people will never need one. Selling something people don't need is again amazing marketing. There are also people in jail who thought they were lawfully defending themselves...
I may never need a socket set in my car, but if it breaks down on the side of the road. I will be glad I have it.

Guns are the same, they don't shoot people. People do, I can tell you I can kill somebody just as quick with a tension bar. Guns are tools, bad people use them as weapons. Good people use them as tools to defeat the bad people. When you realize that, maybe you won't be paranoid.

Not paranoid. Those who think they need a gun are paranoid. You wear a helmet when you drive your car too?

I bet he wears a seat belt twit. The woman raped at the bus stop...needed a gun....the people who lived on Joe Biden's block..needed a gun......

Whatever world you live on...please tell the rest of us where it is...it must be really nice there.....

You have never needed a gun either like 99.9999% of the country.

In the new discussion, Gary continues to go out of his way to engage in personal attacks on Lott: “he instead invents a distorted straw man,” “presents a fantasy version,” “Lott’s version of economic theory is one that has been dead for decades,” “One of Lott’s many errors is to blindly assume,” “In his efforts to distort my positions . . . blatant falsehood,” “This is pure invention,” “Lott’s error was in simplistically assuming,” “Lott tells another especially bizarre whopper,” and “The rest of Lott’s comments are filled with misinformation that betrays an extraordinary ignorance of the research literature.”

CPRC's John Lott continued debate with Gary Kleck over his attacks on "More Guns, Less Crime" - Crime Prevention Research Center

It is also funny.....you got that link from John Lott's own site...where he links to his differences with Kleck.....and doesn't hide from it.....You do realize that the Crime Prevention Research Center..where you got that little piece from is Lott's site..right....?

Yes. That would seem like the only way you won't just deny the obvious. Even kleck knows lott is wrong.

anyone interested can read the actual debate at the link...it is interesting....Lott says that as a sociologist Kleck misses things and vice versa........

You are such a hack brain......

I'm not worried, but it would suck if you needed it and it was sitting at home. Doesn't cost anything to carry it.

No, but your kind will make sure it's law I wear one, if I drive a motor cycle.

You are such a hack brain......

That would be lott. Even kleck agrees.

Say that in a liberal run city. It goes probably less than 60%.

My kind? i could care less if you wear one. Will do more to protect you than a gun ever wil though. So as long as you are paranoid you mine as well.

And yet women are raped, people are robbed and I have personally known 2 people who were robbed at gun point, my relative was the first on the scene of a wife murdered by her husband...with a knife, and took her dying statement....... one town over, when we had a pizza hut by our mall it was robbed at gun point by two guys right after the Palatine Massacre, the Palatine massacre......and another woman, one town over was murdered and had her baby cut out of her stomach.......so yes....crime happens...all the time....

You are a twit. You are delusional. And anyone who takes you seriously really needs help...

You are aware crime is at its lowest in recorded history right? And many wih a gun are shot and killed?

And yet women are raped, people are robbed and I have personally known 2 people who were robbed at gun point, my relative was the first on the scene of a wife murdered by her husband...with a knife, and took her dying statement....... one town over, when we had a pizza hut by our mall it was robbed at gun point by two guys right after the Palatine Massacre, the Palatine massacre......and another woman, one town over was murdered and had her baby cut out of her stomach.......so yes....crime happens...all the time....

You are a twit. You are delusional. And anyone who takes you seriously really needs help...

And you have never needed a gun.

You are aware crime is at its lowest in recorded history right? And many wih a gun are shot and killed?

You are a twit......crime is low...but still exists....even in barak obama's neighborhood in Chicago...I have heard if you don't live in his house the neihborhood is extremely dangerous...

And criminals commit most of the gun murder...but not all of it....and when the victims who are not criminals have a gun...they tend to survive.

My kind? i could care less if you wear one. Will do more to protect you than a gun ever wil though. So as long as you are paranoid you mine as well.
Will you put a sign in your front yard that says I don't have a gun? I am against them. Now answer honestly.

Not yet, no. Will I ever...we will see...and if I need it, I plan on having it....you...I won't even send flowers...

You are a twit......crime is low...but still exists....even in barak obama's neighborhood in Chicago...I have heard if you don't live in his house the neihborhood is extremely dangerous...

And criminals commit most of the gun murder...but not all of it....and when the victims who are not criminals have a gun...they tend to survive.

Most people murdersd are criminals or know their murderer. Somebody who knows you isn't going to let you use your gun in defense.

Will you put a sign in your front yard that says I don't have a gun? I am against them. Now answer honestly.

I don't lie.

Not yet, no. Will I ever...we will see...and if I need it, I plan on having it....you...I won't even send flowers...

That is hurtful. i have no ill will toward you.

I don't lie.
So will you put the sign up? Since guns don't make you safer?

I don't lie.

I have many guns so why would I lie? It would make no difference regardless.

I don't lie.

I have many guns so why would I lie? It would make no difference regardless.
I see you're a bullshitter.

Forum List

Back