California: Progressive Paradise

“Cali is #1 in poverty “ =. Russian fake news .

1. The article was from Forbes, you moron.

2. "Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?"
Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

That's the LATimes....

And again....Me: never wrong........You: a Liberals, hence, never right.
He is only one person there Einstein...Therefore the usage is singular...
No she's spot on.

That's the LATimes....

He is only one person there Einstein...Therefore the usage is singular...

Do you even fricken know where California is?

“Poverty “ is a relative term . Even the feds definition of it changes from state to state .

Someone who’s poor in Cali is middle class in some gop shithole like Alabama .

That's the LATimes....

Sure when you create a stat heavy on cost of living . Cali is expensive because of its success .

You mislead to imply everyone is poor . fake news .

Timmy, you are either LYING or STUPID!

The reason Cali is so overpriced is------------>because of the regulations to even BUILD A DAMN SUB DIVISION, o road, anything.

Look it up yourself, because I know you aren't going to believe me.

Do you want to invest in a construction company that builds housing in Cali? If they put in a proposal for a new subdivision in that state, the average BEFORE they can build it, is over 7 YEARS! And that does NOT include the fact that...………….more than 52% are REJECTED. So you invest all this money, and you have better than a 50% chance, you will ever be able to build the damn thing! This is why housing is so high there, not because people are moving in like crazy, but rather because there is no place to live, so by the law of supply and demand, prices are outrageous.

Spend the time of one of your posts, to look it up. Cali is priced out of the market, because of the GOVERNMENT, which you seem to love. And who/whom runs the states government?

And YOU wonder why we older people, can't understand how you young people buy into this crap!

That's the LATimes....

Sure when you create a stat heavy on cost of living . Cali is expensive because of its success .

The reason Cali is so overpriced is------------>because of the regulations to even BUILD A DAMN SUB DIVISION, o road, anything.

Do you want to invest in a construction company that builds housing in Cali? If they put in a proposal for a new subdivision in that state, the average BEFORE they can build it, is over 7 YEARS! And that does NOT include the fact that...………….more than 52% are REJECTED. So you invest all this money, and you have better than a 50% chance, you will ever be able to build the damn thing! This is why housing is so high there, not because people are moving in like crazy, but rather because there is no place to live, so by the law of supply and demand, prices are outrageous.

Spend the time of one of your posts, to look it up. Cali is priced out of the market, because of the GOVERNMENT, which you seem to love. And who/whom runs the states government?

And YOU wonder why we older people, can't understand how you young people buy into this crap!

Lol! Regulation doesnt make a place expensive. It’s a little thing called supply and demand . Aren’t you cons big on capitalism ?

Desirable places cost more .

That's the LATimes....

Hold on there, he can be BOTH...lying and stupid.

That's the LATimes....

Lol! Regulation doesnt make a place expensive. It’s a little thing called supply and demand . Aren’t you cons big on capitalism ?

You boob! Tell me your favorite car...…..no don't, just think about it, or bike if you ride one of those instead.

Now make me government! And I say------------->we are going to regulate that car or bike, and you have to jump through hoops to build one.

What happens to the price Timmy? That's right, it goes up, way up!

Ever driven through California? I have lotsa times on vacation, no longer though, lol. People like YOU think of LA, San Fran, San Diego, don't you! Do you actually know what California is? It is an unpopulated DESERT! It has more in common with Arizona, than it does with Washington State or Oregon. There is room to expand EVERYWHERE.

But they can't expand! Know why?

YOU FIND OUT, lol. YOU will not believe me, are you going to believe your lying eyes when you discover it? You are being LIED TO for the reason that housing is so expensive.

LET ME TELL YOU THIS, and if you do not believe me, check with Mac-------------->if EVER the over regulation is removed, the housing prices in Cali in most areas would COLLAPSE! They are artificially being propped up, by not allowing building, due to regulation. That is fine for people who own houses, or inherited houses, but is that fine for young people?

Young people are being held back from the American dream by their OWN STATE GOVERNMENT, because these IDIOTS think they are smarter than everyone else, and DO YOU think they are? Do you think they are any smarter than YOU?

That's the LATimes....

Both.

"California Is The Future The Liberal Elite Wants For You
California has morphed from paradise into a garbage state run by garbage people for their own garbage benefit and amusement. The “garbage” part is literal – once the Sierra Nevada mountains symbolized the state; now, towering heaps of trash and human waste do. Welcome to what the Democrats want for all of America. Just watch your step. Literally.

Where once people flocked to make their dreams come true, you now pay multiples more for a U-Haul heading out than heading in. The great California middle class, made up of the Normal people whose hard work and ingenuity made it the Golden State (even though Hollywood types got the publicity), is fleeing to places where they can afford to live, and where the government doesn’t hate them.

... petty crime has been effectively legalized. Crooks get a free pass on the first $950 a day they steal. The casual larceny and other offenses that make life unbearable are becoming more and more common as liberal laws release criminals to victimize regular citizens. This is known as “justice,” as if someone who steals from a hardworking businessman is being cruelly put out by being arrested for it.

Caring means letting lunatics and addicts wallow in the elements enslaved by their insanity and/or sickness. Shame on you for wanting your kids to be able to play outside. Hypodermic needles and piles of human waste on the sidewalk are just part of the price you must pay to dwell in the sun.

...the liberal elite wants the same thing for the rest of America. To our ruling class, California is not a cautionary example. It’s the goal for our whole country."
California Is The Future The Liberal Elite Wants For You

LOL, Petty (theft) with a prior can be, and is for chronic thieves, filed as a felony by the CA penal code; Homeless is a problem in The City, but not so much as people like you want others to believe.

Nearly 20 years ago I attended a DV Conference in Brooklyn, and stayed in a hotel directly across the street from the Supreme Court Building, where we watched the proceedings of the Domestic Violence Court.

I went early, and caught the Red Eye (no PC, that's not a commie plane) so I could explore NYC. After walking Manhattan on Friday and Saturday - really a great experience - I arose Sunday morning and decided to explore Brooklyn (I'd eaten dinner on Friday night in Brooklyn Heights - really cool too with the names of famous people on the front of buildings they once live in).

So I left the hotel at 7 am and walked east, not knowing I was walking into Bed-Stuy; being a City Boy I kept my eyes open and soon noticed some red flags: Bars on windows, garbage strewn in the streets, graffiti and homeless derelicts sleeping on the sidewalk.

No one walking their dogs in an early morning routine, in fact no one out walking at all. I had never seen anything like this before,

View attachment 264089

even though I worked in Parts of San Francisco, the SE and Western Addition, in my first job in Law Enforcement.

So, get off your mule, the graffiti in San Francisco is far and away better quality than that in your borough.

View attachment 264091
What I cant see is why these liars protect california.

What I see is people like you attacking California, and SF in particular. What's clear to me is y'all are envious. I don't mean to demean other people in other states, but I would never choose to live anywhere else

It's no wonder that many citizens have left their place of birth and moved to California. We don't face annual hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, NorEasters, freezing rain, hail and snow storms. We have forest fires and earthquakes, but not annually as have many other US States.

How many of you can surf in the morning, and snow ski in the evening?

You're spot on again man. I'm damn envious of not having few homeless, super high taxes, outrageous housing costs, more illegal mexicans than you can count, collapsing infrastructure, massive regulation, and human shit in the streetsI You nailed me bro. Happy surfing.

You've never been to the Bay Area, nor to The City of San Francisco. So your post is a damn lie.

California has morphed from paradise into a garbage state run by garbage people for their own garbage benefit and amusement. The “garbage” part is literal – once the Sierra Nevada mountains symbolized the state; now, towering heaps of trash and human waste do. Welcome to what the Democrats want for all of America. Just watch your step. Literally.

Where once people flocked to make their dreams come true, you now pay multiples more for a U-Haul heading out than heading in. The great California middle class, made up of the Normal people whose hard work and ingenuity made it the Golden State (even though Hollywood types got the publicity), is fleeing to places where they can afford to live, and where the government doesn’t hate them.

... petty crime has been effectively legalized. Crooks get a free pass on the first $950 a day they steal. The casual larceny and other offenses that make life unbearable are becoming more and more common as liberal laws release criminals to victimize regular citizens. This is known as “justice,” as if someone who steals from a hardworking businessman is being cruelly put out by being arrested for it.

Caring means letting lunatics and addicts wallow in the elements enslaved by their insanity and/or sickness. Shame on you for wanting your kids to be able to play outside. Hypodermic needles and piles of human waste on the sidewalk are just part of the price you must pay to dwell in the sun.

...the liberal elite wants the same thing for the rest of America. To our ruling class, California is not a cautionary example. It’s the goal for our whole country."

LOL, Petty (theft) with a prior can be, and is for chronic thieves, filed as a felony by the CA penal code; Homeless is a problem in The City, but not so much as people like you want others to believe.

Nearly 20 years ago I attended a DV Conference in Brooklyn, and stayed in a hotel directly across the street from the Supreme Court Building, where we watched the proceedings of the Domestic Violence Court.

I went early, and caught the Red Eye (no PC, that's not a commie plane) so I could explore NYC. After walking Manhattan on Friday and Saturday - really a great experience - I arose Sunday morning and decided to explore Brooklyn (I'd eaten dinner on Friday night in Brooklyn Heights - really cool too with the names of famous people on the front of buildings they once live in).

So I left the hotel at 7 am and walked east, not knowing I was walking into Bed-Stuy; being a City Boy I kept my eyes open and soon noticed some red flags: Bars on windows, garbage strewn in the streets, graffiti and homeless derelicts sleeping on the sidewalk.

No one walking their dogs in an early morning routine, in fact no one out walking at all. I had never seen anything like this before,

View attachment 264089

even though I worked in Parts of San Francisco, the SE and Western Addition, in my first job in Law Enforcement.

So, get off your mule, the graffiti in San Francisco is far and away better quality than that in your borough.

View attachment 264091

What I see is people like you attacking California, and SF in particular. What's clear to me is y'all are envious. I don't mean to demean other people in other states, but I would never choose to live anywhere else

It's no wonder that many citizens have left their place of birth and moved to California. We don't face annual hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, NorEasters, freezing rain, hail and snow storms. We have forest fires and earthquakes, but not annually as have many other US States.

You're spot on again man. I'm damn envious of not having few homeless, super high taxes, outrageous housing costs, more illegal mexicans than you can count, collapsing infrastructure, massive regulation, and human shit in the streetsI You nailed me bro. Happy surfing.

You've never been to the Bay Area, nor to The City of San Francisco. So your post is a damn lie.
I've been to both traitor.Back in the late 90's. A pure smog shithole liar.

That's the LATimes....

You boob! Tell me your favorite car...…..no don't, just think about it, or bike if you ride one of those instead.

Now make me government! And I say------------->we are going to regulate that car or bike, and you have to jump through hoops to build one.

What happens to the price Timmy? That's right, it goes up, way up!

Ever driven through California? I have lotsa times on vacation, no longer though, lol. People like YOU think of LA, San Fran, San Diego, don't you! Do you actually know what California is? It is an unpopulated DESERT! It has more in common with Arizona, than it does with Washington State or Oregon. There is room to expand EVERYWHERE.

But they can't expand! Know why?

YOU FIND OUT, lol. YOU will not believe me, are you going to believe your lying eyes when you discover it? You are being LIED TO for the reason that housing is so expensive.

LET ME TELL YOU THIS, and if you do not believe me, check with Mac-------------->if EVER the over regulation is removed, the housing prices in Cali in most areas would COLLAPSE! They are artificially being propped up, by not allowing building, due to regulation. That is fine for people who own houses, or inherited houses, but is that fine for young people?

Young people are being held back from the American dream by their OWN STATE GOVERNMENT, because these IDIOTS think they are smarter than everyone else, and DO YOU think they are? Do you think they are any smarter than YOU?

There is more than government regulations which you likely seem to put blame for the cost of housing. Take San Francisco and the Bay Area for example:
  • SF is tiny, and cannot expand in anyway but up.
  • LA's Basin is the second largest metropolitan area in the nation
  • The SF Bay Area is 5th.

Mark Twain once wrote that in CA whiskey is for drinking and water is for fighting - California is actually home to three main deserts; The Mojave, The Colorado and the Great Basin.

Best state in the country. The homeless are Americans who came from all states is an American problem.

As someone who travels a lot here and overseas. Without California and some blue pockets the US would be like a third world country.

View attachment 264089

View attachment 264091

Interesting how the truth puts you Leftists on the defensive.

Why not just admit the posts are essentially correct about Liberal regimes?

Oh...right......truth is to Liberals as a cross is to vampires.

Carry on.

Best state in the country. The homeless are Americans who came from all states is an American problem.

As someone who travels a lot here and overseas. Without California and some blue pockets the US would be like a third world country.

Well, then....how about an advertising campaign calling for all homeless drug addicts to 'C'mon Down!'?

Every other state would appreciate it.

View attachment 264089

View attachment 264091

Wrong again liar.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
it's a shithole.

cal.jpg

Come to beautiful California!!!!!!

We are a sanctuary city! Come one, come all!! We love you!!
Stay on one of our lovely sidewalks! You provide the tent, we provide the sunshine!
Use our streets as your own bathroom! No need to clean up, we will clean up after you!
Have sex in the open, and don't worry if you get pregnant... we will end your pregnancy for free!! Do it as many times as you like! We love you!

The state is a bonafide circus....every day, some nutty-ass new st00pid stuff. Just yesterday a report....some California county banned cigarettes. All k00k progressive ideas get the dry run in California. Becomes highly instructive for the rest of the country.....how laser focused progressives are at the art of herding the sheep.:gay:

That's the LATimes....

Maybe you should sit out the next few plays. Take a breather.

Forum List

Back