California: Progressive Paradise

LOL, Petty (theft) with a prior can be, and is for chronic thieves, filed as a felony by the CA penal code; Homeless is a problem in The City, but not so much as people like you want others to believe.

Nearly 20 years ago I attended a DV Conference in Brooklyn, and stayed in a hotel directly across the street from the Supreme Court Building, where we watched the proceedings of the Domestic Violence Court.

I went early, and caught the Red Eye (no PC, that's not a commie plane) so I could explore NYC. After walking Manhattan on Friday and Saturday - really a great experience - I arose Sunday morning and decided to explore Brooklyn (I'd eaten dinner on Friday night in Brooklyn Heights - really cool too with the names of famous people on the front of buildings they once live in).

So I left the hotel at 7 am and walked east, not knowing I was walking into Bed-Stuy; being a City Boy I kept my eyes open and soon noticed some red flags: Bars on windows, garbage strewn in the streets, graffiti and homeless derelicts sleeping on the sidewalk.

No one walking their dogs in an early morning routine, in fact no one out walking at all. I had never seen anything like this before,

View attachment 264089

even though I worked in Parts of San Francisco, the SE and Western Addition, in my first job in Law Enforcement.

So, get off your mule, the graffiti in San Francisco is far and away better quality than that in your borough.

View attachment 264091
What I cant see is why these liars protect california.

What I see is people like you attacking California, and SF in particular. What's clear to me is y'all are envious. I don't mean to demean other people in other states, but I would never choose to live anywhere else

It's no wonder that many citizens have left their place of birth and moved to California. We don't face annual hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, NorEasters, freezing rain, hail and snow storms. We have forest fires and earthquakes, but not annually as have many other US States.

How many of you can surf in the morning, and snow ski in the evening?

You're spot on again man. I'm damn envious of not having few homeless, super high taxes, outrageous housing costs, more illegal mexicans than you can count, collapsing infrastructure, massive regulation, and human shit in the streetsI You nailed me bro. Happy surfing.

You've never been to the Bay Area, nor to The City of San Francisco. So your post is a damn lie.
Wrong again liar.

You have certainly applied the correct appellation.

View attachment 264253

Come to beautiful California!!!!!!

We are a sanctuary city! Come one, come all!! We love you!!
Stay on one of our lovely sidewalks! You provide the tent, we provide the sunshine!
Use our streets as your own bathroom! No need to clean up, we will clean up after you!
Have sex in the open, and don't worry if you get pregnant... we will end your pregnancy for free!! Do it as many times as you like! We love you!

I love satire!

“Cali is #1 in poverty “ =. Russian fake news .

1. The article was from Forbes, you moron.

2. "Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?"
Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

That's the LATimes....

And again....Me: never wrong........You: a Liberals, hence, never right.

Sure when you create a stat heavy on cost of living . Cali is expensive because of its success .

You mislead to imply everyone is poor . fake news .

Maybe you should sit out the next few plays. Take a breather.

....or sign on to one of those concussion lawsuits....

That's the LATimes....

Sure when you create a stat heavy on cost of living . Cali is expensive because of its success .

Timmy might have CTE, for sure.

The response he had to all that data you had in the original post is hilarious and inane.

What it really means is that your post is dead on balls accurate.

That's the LATimes....

The response he had to all that data you had in the original post is hilarious and inane.

They certainly are trained to lie.

....and any actual thinking, and they lose their Liberal creds.

That's the LATimes....

They certainly are trained to lie.

....and any actual thinking, and they lose their Liberal creds.

It’s pathetic.

All he had to even try to dispute you is that you IMPLIED CALIFORNIA IS POOR???

Just so fucking stupid. Morbidly stupid. Don Lemon small black hole sucking up a commercial airliner stupid.

We need to keep California exactly as it is.
Let them clean the shit from the streets, overwhelm their sanitary trucks to the point garbage is literally stacking bags 10 high along some streets...deal with the warnings of serious health risks from human waste on their streets/sidewalks.

BETTER THERE THAN HERE!!

They’re always looking to create some sort of ‘paradise,’ those wacky totalitarians, aren’t they?
Remember that great ‘Workers Paradise’ behind the Iron Curtain???
Now….the American version……California.

1.Did Longfellow live in California????
Maybe not….but he sure knew about it:

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,

Life is but an empty dream!

For the soul is dead that slumbers,

And things are not what they seem.

2.“Everyone thinks California is our most progressive state. And why not? It imposes the highest tax on the richest one percent. It is aggressively implementing Obamacare. And it is standing up to President Donald Trump on everything from immigration to the environment.

And yet the Golden State is also number one in poverty and inequality in America.

3.If racism is more than just saying nasty things — if it is, as scholars like James Baldwin, Ta-Nehisi Coates, Michelle Alexander and countless others have described, embedded into socioeconomic structures — then California isn’t just the least progressive state. It’s also the most racist.

4.Homeless encampments of hundreds of people have cropped up around the state in the last two years. Occasionally, they are ravaged by hepatitis A,…

5….workers in California earn 11 percent more than their counterparts nationally. But that amount is not enough to make up for mortgage payments and rents that are 44 percent and 37 percent higher (respectively) than the national average.

6.Environmentalism is used to justify de facto racial segregation in California’s housing. Environmental lawsuits are a major reason for longer delays and higher costs of new housing. “The core legal structure of CEQA,” notes housing attorney Jennifer Hernandez, “protects the existing characteristics of those neighborhoods and thus perpetuates land use practices founded in race and class discrimination.”

7. Consider:

· In the name of helping the poor and protecting the environment, California has placed myriad restrictions and fees on building new housing units, driving up their price;

· Progressive local governments like San Francisco and Santa Monica block even those housing projects that comply with zoning laws progressives had agreed to;

8. Progressive leaders who daily denounce Republicans as racist have blithely presided over a significant decline in the academic performance of black and Latino eighth graders relative to their counterparts in other states. Today, less than 40 percent of non-white and non-Asian students meet state educational standards… When the cost of living is taken into account, California spends less on K-12 education than all but four other states.

9. A decade-long reform effort in Washington, D.C. showed that student performance can be improved significantly by rewarding teachers for performance and replacing underperforming teachers.
But California has rejected similar reforms. Progressives won’t even allow delaying teacher tenure from two to three years to ensure high-quality teachers.” Number One in Poverty, California Isn't Our Most Progressive State -- It's Our Most Racist One

How about changing the name of the state from California, to ‘Hypocricia’?

Or, should the name be reserved for the entire Democrat Party????
California should be an example of what not to do if states would wish to flourish in anyway. LOL
Oh. California is in second place when it comes to liberal stupidity, Illinois is far ahead of them.

They’re always looking to create some sort of ‘paradise,’ those wacky totalitarians, aren’t they?

2.“Everyone thinks California is our most progressive state. And why not? It imposes the highest tax on the richest one percent. It is aggressively implementing Obamacare. And it is standing up to President Donald Trump on everything from immigration to the environment.

And yet the Golden State is also number one in poverty and inequality in America.

3.If racism is more than just saying nasty things — if it is, as scholars like James Baldwin, Ta-Nehisi Coates, Michelle Alexander and countless others have described, embedded into socioeconomic structures — then California isn’t just the least progressive state. It’s also the most racist.

4.Homeless encampments of hundreds of people have cropped up around the state in the last two years. Occasionally, they are ravaged by hepatitis A,…

5….workers in California earn 11 percent more than their counterparts nationally. But that amount is not enough to make up for mortgage payments and rents that are 44 percent and 37 percent higher (respectively) than the national average.

6.Environmentalism is used to justify de facto racial segregation in California’s housing. Environmental lawsuits are a major reason for longer delays and higher costs of new housing. “The core legal structure of CEQA,” notes housing attorney Jennifer Hernandez, “protects the existing characteristics of those neighborhoods and thus perpetuates land use practices founded in race and class discrimination.”

7. Consider:

· In the name of helping the poor and protecting the environment, California has placed myriad restrictions and fees on building new housing units, driving up their price;

· Progressive local governments like San Francisco and Santa Monica block even those housing projects that comply with zoning laws progressives had agreed to;

8. Progressive leaders who daily denounce Republicans as racist have blithely presided over a significant decline in the academic performance of black and Latino eighth graders relative to their counterparts in other states. Today, less than 40 percent of non-white and non-Asian students meet state educational standards… When the cost of living is taken into account, California spends less on K-12 education than all but four other states.

9. A decade-long reform effort in Washington, D.C. showed that student performance can be improved significantly by rewarding teachers for performance and replacing underperforming teachers.
But California has rejected similar reforms. Progressives won’t even allow delaying teacher tenure from two to three years to ensure high-quality teachers.” Number One in Poverty, California Isn't Our Most Progressive State -- It's Our Most Racist One

California should be an example of what not to do if states would wish to flourish in anyway. LOL
Oh. California is in second place when it comes to liberal stupidity, Illinois is far ahead of them.

Don't leave out my state!

bg060519dAPR20190604054527.jpg

There is one key aspect in which CA really is a Prog Paradise:

Wealthy and even middle class progs benefit from cheap nannies, gardeners and other low-skilled labor which enables their feudal lord and lady of the manor lifestyles.

7. Consider:

so all day long you just sit around making up the most outrageous lies about progressives....?

are you on drugs?

I don't seek paradise but I do hope for a country/government that protects the rights of ALL of its citizens, including gays, atheists, muslims, wiccans, moderates along with christians.

AFFORDABLE health care and AFFORDABLE education, along with healthy food and clean water and decent place to live....

Doesn't sound like too much to ask for and it certainly isn't paradise.

You keep focusing on venezuela and cuba and ignoring Norway and Denmark.

I don't want to be like venezuela. I prefer Norway.

Now it is my turn to tell YOU what PARADISE for conservatives would look like;

A conservatives paradise;

Gays are executed
Atheists are executed
Muslims are executed
Feminists are executed
Liberals are executed
Wiccans are executed
moderates are shamed by being forced to wear scarlet letters and have numbers tattooed on their foreheads.......then they are executed.....

Paradise for conservatives!

But not just execution....

where's the fun in that?

How about LYNCHINGS and HUNTING PERMITS to HUNT DOWN AND KILL their "enemies"

Now that would be more fun for the typical conservatives....

Attachments

• liberal_terrorist_hunting_license_sticker.jpg
    liberal_terrorist_hunting_license_sticker.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 18
Tourism down, shit on the sidewalks, dirty needles, typhoid fever and the threat of bubonic plague. Thank you democrats.

7. Consider:

so all day long you just sit around making up the most outrageous lies about progressives....?

are you on drugs?

I don't seek paradise but I do hope for a country/government that protects the rights of ALL of its citizens, including gays, atheists, muslims, wiccans, moderates along with christians.

AFFORDABLE health care and AFFORDABLE education, along with healthy food and clean water and decent place to live....

Gays are executed
Atheists are executed
Muslims are executed
Feminists are executed
Liberals are executed
Wiccans are executed
moderates are shamed by being forced to wear scarlet letters and have numbers tattooed on their foreheads.......then they are executed.....

where's the fun in that?

"so all day long you just sit around making up the most outrageous lies about progressives....?

are you on drugs?"

As you were unable to find any lies, one can only conclude that you are lying.

Once again we find Rule #2 in effect.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

LOL, Petty (theft) with a prior can be, and is for chronic thieves, filed as a felony by the CA penal code; Homeless is a problem in The City, but not so much as people like you want others to believe.

Nearly 20 years ago I attended a DV Conference in Brooklyn, and stayed in a hotel directly across the street from the Supreme Court Building, where we watched the proceedings of the Domestic Violence Court.

I went early, and caught the Red Eye (no PC, that's not a commie plane) so I could explore NYC. After walking Manhattan on Friday and Saturday - really a great experience - I arose Sunday morning and decided to explore Brooklyn (I'd eaten dinner on Friday night in Brooklyn Heights - really cool too with the names of famous people on the front of buildings they once live in).

So I left the hotel at 7 am and walked east, not knowing I was walking into Bed-Stuy; being a City Boy I kept my eyes open and soon noticed some red flags: Bars on windows, garbage strewn in the streets, graffiti and homeless derelicts sleeping on the sidewalk.

No one walking their dogs in an early morning routine, in fact no one out walking at all. I had never seen anything like this before,

View attachment 264089

even though I worked in Parts of San Francisco, the SE and Western Addition, in my first job in Law Enforcement.

So, get off your mule, the graffiti in San Francisco is far and away better quality than that in your borough.

View attachment 264091
What I cant see is why these liars protect california.

What I see is people like you attacking California, and SF in particular. What's clear to me is y'all are envious. I don't mean to demean other people in other states, but I would never choose to live anywhere else

It's no wonder that many citizens have left their place of birth and moved to California. We don't face annual hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, NorEasters, freezing rain, hail and snow storms. We have forest fires and earthquakes, but not annually as have many other US States.

How many of you can surf in the morning, and snow ski in the evening?

You're spot on again man. I'm damn envious of not having few homeless, super high taxes, outrageous housing costs, more illegal mexicans than you can count, collapsing infrastructure, massive regulation, and human shit in the streetsI You nailed me bro. Happy surfing.

You've never been to the Bay Area, nor to The City of San Francisco. So your post is a damn lie.

Interesting how the truth puts you Leftists on the defensive.

Why not just admit the posts are essentially correct about Liberal regimes?

Oh...right......truth is to Liberals as a cross is to vampires.

Carry on.

The state is a bonafide circus....every day, some nutty-ass new st00pid stuff. Just yesterday a report....some California county banned cigarettes. All k00k progressive ideas get the dry run in California. Becomes highly instructive for the rest of the country.....how laser focused progressives are at the art of herding the sheep.:gay:[/QUOTE]

The one thing which describes you and other members of the echo chamber are your consistent drum beat of hate, fear and character assassinations of people, and California of late.

As to a City, town, county or state to ban cigarettes is none of your business, you can go forward and smoke yourself to poor health and an early death.

For the reasonable people, we - and I'm one of them - support moving tobacco to schedule I, health crisis' from the use of tobacco, which cost all of us who buy health insurance as well as the victims addicted to this poison needs it to be outlawed.

7. Consider:

are you on drugs?

Gays are executed
Atheists are executed
Muslims are executed
Feminists are executed
Liberals are executed
Wiccans are executed

where's the fun in that?

Fuck that.

Forum List

Back