California refuses to turn over voter rolls in the investigation into voter fraud

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Are they worried we'll find enough illegals, dead people and other fraud to account for the popular vote?

:popcorn:

California's top elections officer to Trump's voting fraud panel: No

President Trump's voter fraud commission will not be getting the names and addresses of California's registered voters. The panel's request was denied on Thursday by Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.

Are they worried we'll find enough illegals, dead people and other fraud to account for the popular vote?

President Trump's voter fraud commission will not be getting the names and addresses of California's registered voters. The panel's request was denied on Thursday by Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.
CAUSE THEY GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO, THAN TIES UP FUNDS FOR THIS INGRATE THAT IS CLEARLY INSANE, IE YOUR STUPID PRESIDENT

THEY SHOULD TELL TRUMP, YOU RELEASE YOUR RETURNS, WE'LL RELEASE OUR VOTING DATA.....LOLO

Subpoena the records and be sure that the subpoena says that if the records have been destroyed, you'll do 15 to life.
Get the fuck outta here....this orange mf needs to release the fuckin lies he keep telling about Russia, that along with his tax returns.

CAUSE THEY GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO, THAN TIES UP FUNDS FOR THIS INGRATE THAT IS CLEARLY INSANE, IE YOUR STUPID PRESIDENT

THEY SHOULD TELL TRUMP, YOU RELEASE YOUR RETURNS, WE'LL RELEASE OUR VOTING DATA.....LOLO

TRUMP SHOULD TELL THEM, YOU RELEASE YOUR VOTER ROLLS, WE'LL RELEASE YOUR FEDERAL FUNDS.....LOLO

THE IDIOT WON, ITS TIME TRUMP FOCUS ON THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION AND RELEASING HIS RETURNS!!!

I thought we should protect the sovereignty of our elections, I mean fk, why else all the Russia, Russia shit

One has to ask. How did Trump make a claim right after the election that 5 million people voted illegally if he didn't have the returns? He knowingly made a false claim. And now he's on a fishing trip to find 3 people that voted illegally so he can claim 'he was close'.

What an absolute piece of shit. What adult could watch this orange-spittoon lie every day and still support him? He lost his mind and went absolutely batshit on tweeting today to masterbate himself to another woman 'bleeding from wherever'.

THE IDIOT WON, ITS TIME TRUMP FOCUS ON THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION AND RELEASING HIS RETURNS!!!

The investigation is going on now, why does he need to get involved, isn't that why there is a special investigator? Why do we need to see his return? Because you are a nosey bitch? Lol!

This is one of the few times that I agree with California. I do not want my personal information being bandied about by a political huckster. What will they do with these names? Anyone who has a foreign sounding name will be suspect? This committee is a fraud.

Obviously there's massive voter fraud. And most of it is perpetrated by the Democratic Party. Anyone who knows anything knows Democrats invented Voter Fraud. This douchebag can't release the information, because he knows there is massive voter fraud in California. That's the case in every Democratic Party-ruled area of the country. So i don't care if they release the info or not. Democrats and voter fraud goes hand & hand. It is what it is.

Trump called their bluff. And like the dishonest cowardly wankers they are, they're now refusing to cooperate. Typical Communist/Progressive Democrats.

This is ridiculous..if you haven't done anything wrong why not turn over the records?

Because it is none of their business. There is no need to know here.
California handed out drivers licenses like candy to illegals. I clearly understand how they are marked differently than citizens licenses. That being said, if there was illegal voting, wouldn't you want it weeded out? I was told by many progressives that the dominant religion of illegals favors conservatives.

This is ridiculous..if you haven't done anything wrong why not turn over the records?

Because it is none of their business. There is no need to know here.

The hell it's not!

The HELL IT IS YOU NAZI PIG. They have no right to my information. There is a thing that exists called privacy. Prove something illegal is going on and get a warrant. Otherwise get your stinking hands off my information.

They can hold that guy in contempt and he could do serious time for what he's doing.

For protecting people's right to privacy? This is the United States of America not Nazi Germany. I applaud him for what he is doing.

Forum List

Back