California refuses to turn over voter rolls in the investigation into voter fraud

The HELL IT IS YOU NAZI PIG. They have no right to my information. There is a thing that exists called privacy. Prove something illegal is going on and get a warrant. Otherwise get your stinking hands off my information.

This may be a shock to you, but your voter information is already public information.

Another liar. They do not give you one digit of a social security number and they will not give you a drivers license number.

Subpoena the records and be sure that the subpoena says that if the records have been destroyed, you'll do 15 to life.

Hmmmm 'subpoena' them under what authority?
A criminal investigation. Voter rolls are not private records.

What 'criminal investigation'?

Voter rolls are under the authority of States.

And I know Conservatives hate the concept of state's rights, but States, under their own constitution's- control their own voter's records.

So far all you have is a Presidential commission- with no authority over anyone- politely asking for information so they can go on a wild goose chase trying to support President Snowflake's lie about illegal votes.

And California has chosen to tell them to go pound sand.

The Republican SOS in Mississippi gets my vote for the best response. He told them to go jump in the gulf.

So you're for voter I.D.?

This is ridiculous..if you haven't done anything wrong why not turn over the records?

Because it is none of their business. There is no need to know here.

The hell it's not!

The HELL IT IS YOU NAZI PIG. They have no right to my information. There is a thing that exists called privacy. Prove something illegal is going on and get a warrant. Otherwise get your stinking hands off my information.

They can hold that guy in contempt and he could do serious time for what he's doing.

For protecting people's right to privacy? This is the United States of America not Nazi Germany. I applaud him for what he is doing.

Your privacy? Privacy of what? Millions of Americans who did not want Obama care are forced to turn over the most sensitive information to Government beurocrats wether they like it it or not. Fair election rules are as much a right as health care is. Cry me a river over your privacy, its nothing but fake tears anyway.

Welcome to Dr. Vliet's Bio

The hell it's not!

They can hold that guy in contempt and he could do serious time for what he's doing.

For protecting people's right to privacy? This is the United States of America not Nazi Germany. I applaud him for what he is doing.
it's called national security and the pres trumps all.

Voter information is not a matter of national security

I do believe the integrity of our elections is a matter of national security.

That does not entitle you to go on a fishing expedition. Trump is trying to make buddy buddy with Putin even as Putin attacks our electoral system. That is a national security issue.

This is ridiculous..if you haven't done anything wrong why not turn over the records?

The hell it's not!

Your privacy? Privacy of what? Millions of Americans who did not want Obama care are forced to turn over the most sensitive information to Government beurocrats wether they like it it or not. Fair election rules are as much a right as health care is. Cry me a river over your privacy, its nothing but fake tears anyway.

You are a fake American. The election rules are fair and if you have proof otherwise then take it to a judge.

The hell it's not!

That does not entitle you to go on a fishing expedition. Trump is trying to make buddy buddy with Putin even as Putin attacks our electoral system. That is a national security issue.

Post the evidence or STFU.

The hell it's not!

You are a fake American. The election rules are fair and if you have proof otherwise then take it to a judge.

You're starting to sound like Matthew.

False. And they are controlled by the States, not the Federal Government.

Your post is more evidence that conservatives are full of shit when they argue for States Rights.

hey shit for brains, voter rolls are public information, candidates and committees etc have equal access to this kind of information. Having gotten such information myself at different times over the years I know this for fact. Now FOI may well not apply to this since I put that in a form of a question which you obviously ignored like most anything else that does not fit your narrow political narrative.
The objection is not about voter rolls. The objection is to providing private data about voters to a shady Presidential Commission for a database of private and personal information. Theoretically, however, there is an objection to Executive Branch incursion into what has historically and Constitutionally a state issue.
You voter registration is not private information, moron.
The Commission is not just asking for voter registration moron. They are asking for all kinds of private information about the voters on the registration rolls.
Like where they lived? How do you expect them to determine whether a voter was a legal resident without that?

It is not up to them to determine that. It is a state issue.

Why don't you STFU fucker. Good moniker. You are dumb as a dog. Where is your proof?

hey shit for brains, voter rolls are public information, candidates and committees etc have equal access to this kind of information. Having gotten such information myself at different times over the years I know this for fact. Now FOI may well not apply to this since I put that in a form of a question which you obviously ignored like most anything else that does not fit your narrow political narrative.
The objection is not about voter rolls. The objection is to providing private data about voters to a shady Presidential Commission for a database of private and personal information. Theoretically, however, there is an objection to Executive Branch incursion into what has historically and Constitutionally a state issue.
The Commission is not just asking for voter registration moron. They are asking for all kinds of private information about the voters on the registration rolls.
Like where they lived? How do you expect them to determine whether a voter was a legal resident without that?

Great!!! Than you wont mind when we make your state issue vote invalid.

Snowflakes will argue that voter fraud does not exist, so there should be no audit of voter rolls for accuracy.
The Constitution gives that authority to the individual states, which all have their own individuals laws and voting systems. Show where the Executive Branch and President have the Constitutional authority to interfere or involve itself with voting in an individual state, or for that matter, compile a database of private information about voters.

Requesting information is not "interfering." It couldn't be more obvious that you don't want Americans to know the truth.

The states should have the right to refuse then Apparently Republican states like Utah, Mississippi, ND, SD, Tennessee and Indiana do not want Americans to know either.

Why don't you STFU fucker. Good moniker. You are dumb as a dog. Where is your proof?

Gee thanks Buddy.
I raised that Pup for ten years and spent well over 8k to keep her alive through her brain tumor.
She finally succumbed and we had to have our vet come to the house so she could die in my arms in comfortable surroundings.

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit!!
And if I ever come across you in real life I'll beat you to a pulp.....

Last edited:

You would like that because I am not a member of the cult of Trump. I think for myself.

You would like that because I am not a member of the cult of Trump. I think for myself.

You think with the small brained head.

You think with the small brained head.

pea brain :confused: yes

The hell it's not!

The fact that Illegal aliens use stolen or fake SS #s to stay in the country and can easily get a drivers license and buy a house, is reasonable cause enough to check. It's pretty rampant in California, so if you live here you should know. Of course Democrats don't care about this because California is a lock for Dems from top to bottom every year. Fake Americans? what is that? I thought you guys don't believe in borders? everybody gets to stay,... well maybe not those pesky Cubans, they're brown but they tend to vote more conservative.

Are they worried we'll find enough illegals, dead people and other fraud to account for the popular vote?

:popcorn:

California's top elections officer to Trump's voting fraud panel: No

President Trump's voter fraud commission will not be getting the names and addresses of California's registered voters. The panel's request was denied on Thursday by Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.

Or they figured out the federal govt is easy to ignore right now. Them and half the other states too.

Kobach: Kansas won’t give Social Security info to Kobach-led voter commission at this time

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Forum List

Back