California refuses to turn over voter rolls in the investigation into voter fraud

That would lead me to believe Hosemann has something to hide as well. I'd think you'd be interested in voter fraud in Mississippi since Hosemann got voter I.D. laws passed in Mississippi.

Trump's refusal to release his tax returns as has been done by all candidates for over 45 years is convincing evidence that Orange Gorilla has some over ripe bananas he wants to hide ....even the reddest of red States , Mississippi, and even Kobach 's own State is not going to go along with Krazy Kobach

by the way this happened with Kobach a week ago...what is your Kris Kobach trying to hide there sucker
Kris Kobach fined for misleading court and refusing to produce documents ...
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

View attachment 136383
Note that half of these are Red States telling Trump, Pence, and Kobach to go fuck themselves.

And that doesnt concern you?
If it were barry you'd be screaming voter fraud.

Are they worried we'll find enough illegals, dead people and other fraud to account for the popular vote?

:popcorn:

California's top elections officer to Trump's voting fraud panel: No

President Trump's voter fraud commission will not be getting the names and addresses of California's registered voters. The panel's request was denied on Thursday by Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.

Wonder if the Freedom of Information act would apply here. And voter lists are if memory serves public information.

Getting better and better!
4i6Ckte.gif

View attachment 136387
Kris Kobach refused to comply with lawful court demands for documents ad was sanctioned ...

24 States Now Refuse to Provide Voter Data for Trump & Kobach's Voter Suppression Scheme
From The Hill: 24 states refusing to provide voter data to Trump election panel:

At least 24 states are pushing back or outright refusing to comply with the Trump administration’s request for voter registration data.

The Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, formed by President Trump to investigate his widely debunked claim that millions of illegal votes cost him the popular vote in the 2016 presidential election, sent letters this week to the 50 secretaries of state across the country requesting information about voters.

The letter, signed by commission vice chairman and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach (R), asked for names, addresses, birth dates and party affiliations of registered voters in each state. It also sought felony convictions, military statuses, the last four digits of Social Security numbers and voting records dating back to 2006, according to a copy of the letter obtained by The Hill.

Many states immediately raised concerns and voiced their opposition to providing the information.
Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes (D) said that she does not intend to release the data.

"The president created his election commission based on the false notion that ‘voter fraud’ is a widespread issue — it is not,” Lundergan Grimes said. “I do not intend to release Kentuckians' sensitive personal data to the federal government.”

The states refusing to provide voter data are: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Wisconsin.

Last edited:
Are they worried we'll find enough illegals, dead people and other fraud to account for the popular vote?

President Trump's voter fraud commission will not be getting the names and addresses of California's registered voters. The panel's request was denied on Thursday by Secretary of State Alex Padilla, who said it would only "legitimize" false claims of massive election cheating last fall.

Wonder if the Freedom of Information act would apply here. And voter lists are if memory serves public information.
False. And they are controlled by the States, not the Federal Government.

Your post is more evidence that conservatives are full of shit when they argue for States Rights.

Many states immediately raised concerns and voiced their opposition to providing the information.
Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes (D) said that she does not intend to release the data.

"The president created his election commission based on the false notion that ‘voter fraud’ is a widespread issue — it is not,” Lundergan Grimes said. “I do not intend to release Kentuckians' sensitive personal data to the federal government.”
Kentucky secretary of state: 'Not enough bourbon in Kentucky' to make me release voter data

Your post is more evidence that conservatives are full of shit when they argue for States Rights.

hey shit for brains, voter rolls are public information, candidates and committees etc have equal access to this kind of information. Having gotten such information myself at different times over the years I know this for fact. Now FOI may well not apply to this since I put that in a form of a question which you obviously ignored like most anything else that does not fit your narrow political narrative.

In other words, they object to the truth becoming public knowledge.

CAUSE THEY GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO, THAN TIES UP FUNDS FOR THIS INGRATE THAT IS CLEARLY INSANE, IE YOUR STUPID PRESIDENT

THEY SHOULD TELL TRUMP, YOU RELEASE YOUR RETURNS, WE'LL RELEASE OUR VOTING DATA.....LOLO
Yeah, right. They have endless funds for "green energy," a train to nowhere, and anchor babies, but none to spend on the integrity of our election.

This is ridiculous..if you haven't done anything wrong why not turn over the records?

Because it is none of their business. There is no need to know here.

The hell it's not!

The HELL IT IS YOU NAZI PIG. They have no right to my information. There is a thing that exists called privacy. Prove something illegal is going on and get a warrant. Otherwise get your stinking hands off my information.

They can hold that guy in contempt and he could do serious time for what he's doing.

For protecting people's right to privacy? This is the United States of America not Nazi Germany. I applaud him for what he is doing.
Your registration is public information, moron.

hey shit for brains, voter rolls are public information, candidates and committees etc have equal access to this kind of information. Having gotten such information myself at different times over the years I know this for fact. Now FOI may well not apply to this since I put that in a form of a question which you obviously ignored like most anything else that does not fit your narrow political narrative.
The objection is not about voter rolls. The objection is to providing private data about voters to a shady Presidential Commission for a database of private and personal information. Theoretically, however, there is an objection to Executive Branch incursion into what has historically and Constitutionally a state issue.

California refuses to turn over voter rolls in the investigation into voter fraud
Of course. So has Massachusetts and Virginia, with more states to come.

How would you react if President Obama (praise be unto Him!) wanted states to send him your:

Name
Address
Party affiliation
Social Security number
Date of Birth
Voting history

???????????????????????
Obama had access to all that information.

The objection is not about voter rolls. The objection is to providing private data about voters to a shady Presidential Commission for a database of private and personal information. Theoretically, however, there is an objection to Executive Branch incursion into what has historically and Constitutionally a state issue.
You voter registration is not private information, moron.

I believe there are about 20 states now refusing. Although anyone can get anyone's information I say let them work for it. They just don't want to see who you voted for, I saw a whole list in a link I forgot to save about 3 hours ago. Some of you should be worried about that. You yell when Medical records are hacked but when dumpie trumpie wants to see them you show them everything you've got. No is the right answer let them fight for them. He's an asshole anyway, he won let it go. No respect for this man who is not my President.

TRUMP SHOULD TELL THEM, YOU RELEASE YOUR VOTER ROLLS, WE'LL RELEASE YOUR FEDERAL FUNDS.....LOLO
^^^ Further proof that conservatives are full of shit. Their argument has always been that the Feds don't own your money.
Federal funds are not the same thing as my paycheck, moron.

I don't even understand what he is saying.

I said my Federal income tax money shouldn't go to California if that state won't cooperate with the Fed.

He argues that makes me a hypocrite because I want lower taxes?

Moron....yes.

The Commission is not just asking for voter registration moron. They are asking for all kinds of private information about the voters on the registration rolls.

The Commission is not just asking for voter registration moron. They are asking for all kinds of private information about the voters on the registration rolls.
Like where they lived? How do you expect them to determine whether a voter was a legal resident without that?

Like where they lived? How do you expect them to determine whether a voter was a legal resident without that?

Snowflakes will argue that voter fraud does not exist, so there should be no audit of voter rolls for accuracy.

Forum List

Back