California removes arrest reports from Kamala years

i'm saying THE number one ' news ' entity.... FOX.... is completely ignoring it & they woulda run with that story bigley, since harris is a major player right now; so THAT alone makes like you wnna believe.me very suspect. so ya, you didn't CONvince me that it's anything
Fox has considerably softened their stance over the past year since Murdoch's kids took over.
If you want to make believe that Fox is now an arbiter of what is and is not news go ahead but it's an argument of convenience and we both know you don't believe that at all.

You could get all radical and actually challenge the OP based on what they reported, rather than who reported it, but that seems like too much work for you.

wow......................... HANNITY? TUCKER? let's see.... laura braun? are you kidding - they would be drooling over it. it's a non starter.

wow......................... HANNITY? TUCKER? let's see.... laura braun? are you kidding - they would be drooling over it. it's a non starter.
Harris is a non factor in the democrat gaggle. She's a distant fourth, not even in double digits. No one wants to invest their time on this bit of California chicanery, is my guess.

I suppose this means you have no intention of actually challenging the OP itself so how can you really bitch about it?

Harris is a non factor in the democrat gaggle. She's a distant fourth, not even in double digits. No one wants to invest their time on this bit of California chicanery, is my guess.

I suppose this means you have no intention of actually challenging the OP itself so how can you really bitch about it?

kamala is #4 ish outa 20, so she's a major player at the moment. whether that changes, we'll see.... but if the fringe is only reporting it, then it's not what the fringe is making it out to be.

it really is that simple. guess 'simple' is just too hard for you. :itsok:

kamala is #4 ish outa 20, so she's a major player at the moment. whether that changes, we'll see.... but if the fringe is only reporting it, then it's not what the fringe is making it out to be.

it really is that simple. guess 'simple' is just too hard for you.
"Until recently, these reports were publicly available at the CDCR’s website. A search using archive.org’s Wayback Machine reveals that as of April 25, 2019—the most recent indexed date—ODP reports were available dating back to the spring of 2009. As of August 2019, the same web page now serves only a single ODP report, the one for Spring 2019. The pre-2019 reports have been removed.

The changes matter in part because the reports contain information about Harris’s entire time as state A.G., 2011 to 2017. Harris has taken fire from multiple opponents for her “tough on crime” record as California’s top cop, an image that she has tried to shed as a far-left senator and presidential candidate."

Before I throw you in the ignore bin I'm going to do what you are too lazy, frightened or just plain dumb to do.
I pulled out the factual pertinent parts of this Harris issue. These are things anyone can check. That's how facts are. Harris's record as California Attorney General used to be a matter of record anyone could check. Now those records have been removed.
It really is that simple. I guess simple is just too hard for you.

I wish I could take your little hand, like a mother would do for her baby, and follow the trail to discover that Kamala Harris' record as California Attorney General have been scrubbed and altered so her new political persona could be reconciled with her former "tough on crime" image.

But this is something you won't do anyway, not because you are afraid Harris has been revealed to be a liar and
fraud. You have insulted yourself by simply denying what you don't wish to see.
But because it will chip away at your petty two bit belief system if you are forced to look at the truth for yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back