California removes arrest reports from Kamala years

Deep State hides public information to help their own, film @ 11.

California’s Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation website has removed public access to several key incarceration reports as a part of a site redesign.

The move, first reported by the Washington Free Beacon, comes as its former attorney general, Kamala Harris, is drawing scrutiny from fellow Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard and others for her arrest record while in the post.

From the report:

Twice a year, the CDCR releases information about the number of new individuals incarcerated in the California prison system as part of its “Offender Data Points” series. These reports provide important information on demographics, sentence length, offense type, and other figures relevant to criminal justice and incarceration.

Arrest Reports From Kamala Harris Years Disappear From California DOC Website

Idiots, that data is already out there for Gabbard and others to use they hid nothing. After Gabbard shanked Kamala with it bank on other Dem candidates shanking Kamala with the same points. She's toast imo, Gabbard took her down.

HATE HOAX HARRIS is hiding her record of 100% pure bullshit and bigotry as AG.

She went after whites, hetrosexuals, and anyone who questioned the official version of 911....

not finding that story on any credible unbiased web site - just extreme rightwing ones.

huh.... imagine that.
You prefer the leftist progressive credible unbiased web sites, undoubtedly.
Huh...imagine that.

If you have facts that contradict the OP source material please produce it. Otherwise you are just a yammering partisan barking seal trying to drown out discussion you'd rather not have. Take it elsewhere.

She has the backing of the worst warmongering Zionists on the Left, starting with CNN's Jeff Zucker....

California Removes Arrest Reports From Kamala Years

A redesign of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation website will make it harder for voters to inspect Sen. Kamala Harris's controversial record as the state's top cop.

Make sure not to vote this racist bitch in it will be your next biggest regret besides Obama PAY ATTENTION TO HER WORDAGE !!

YOU SNEAKY LYING POS WHORES.

Lie
cheat
steal
it's all you low life fkrs know scum bags!
Who need "Russia" when you've got leftists trying to "fix" elections.

not finding that story on any credible unbiased web site - just extreme rightwing ones.

huh.... imagine that.
You prefer the leftist progressive credible unbiased web sites, undoubtedly.
Huh...imagine that.

If you have facts that contradict the OP source material please produce it. Otherwise you are just a yammering partisan barking seal trying to drown out discussion you'd rather not have. Take it elsewhere.

actually i will not post anything from MSNBC, HuffPo, DailyKos, etc...nor blogs & opinions. & there is no difference between te NYT, WAPO, & the WSJ when it comes to factual news, only the OP/EDs are biased. if FOX won't even touch it, then yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............................

the OP is fake news.

actually i will not post anything from MSNBC, HuffPo, DailyKos, etc...nor blogs & opinions. & there is no difference between te NYT, WAPO, & the WSJ when it comes to factual news, only the OP/EDs are biased. if FOX won't even touch it, then yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............................

the OP is fake news.
It remains for you to prove your claim. Let's just concede you cannot do that.

the OP is fake news.
It remains for you to prove your claim. Let's just concede you cannot do that.

lol.... i don't hafta prove anything. just cause the OP's website claims sumpthin' doesn't make it fact - or a lie.... but i know fox woulda run that story 24/7.... they didn't. why? are they suddenly a drive by MSM?

lol.... i don't hafta prove anything. just cause the OP's website claims sumpthin' doesn't make it fact - or a lie.... but i know fox woulda run that story 24/7.... they didn't. why? are they suddenly a drive by MSM?
Of course you don't have to prove a thing...as far as you are concerned. You don't need proof or documentation or anything else to satisfy your own biases.
As long as you are satisfied by your standards and what you believe that's all is necessary. A very neat closed system open and closed by you.

And that's fine, as far as you are concerned. Not so much for anyone else.

Of course you don't have to prove a thing...as far as you are concerned. You don't need proof or documentation or anything else to satisfy your own biases.
As long as you are satisfied by your standards and what you believe that's all is necessary. A very neat closed system open and closed by you.

And that's fine, as far as you are concerned. Not so much for anyone else.

there's no 'cover up' & the nefarious deletion of any so called baaaaaaaaaddddddddddd record wasn't what y'all think it was - if it happened at all.

non starter.

there's no 'cover up' & the nefarious deletion of any so called baaaaaaaaaddddddddddd record wasn't what y'all think it was - if it happened at all.

non starter.
So something didn't happen and if it did it's not what we think it was anyway....very "convincing".

non starter.
So something didn't happen and if it did it's not what we think it was anyway....very "convincing".

i'm saying THE number one ' news ' entity.... FOX.... is completely ignoring it & they woulda run with that story bigley, since harris is a major player right now; so THAT alone makes like you wnna believe.me very suspect. so ya, you didn't CONvince me that it's anything

i'm saying THE number one ' news ' entity.... FOX.... is completely ignoring it & they woulda run with that story bigley, since harris is a major player right now; so THAT alone makes like you wnna believe.me very suspect. so ya, you didn't CONvince me that it's anything
Fox has considerably softened their stance over the past year since Murdoch's kids took over.
If you want to make believe that Fox is now an arbiter of what is and is not news go ahead but it's an argument of convenience and we both know you don't believe that at all.

You could get all radical and actually challenge the OP based on what they reported, rather than who reported it, but that seems like too much work for you.

Ya know, reading that subject line has put Mike and the Mechanics "The Living Years" in my head.

In the Kamala years...

Oh, crumpled bits of records
Filled with imperfect crimes
Stilted conversations
I'm afraid that's all we've got
You say you just don't see it
She says it's perfect sense
You just can't get agreement
In this present tense
We all talk a different language
Talking in defense

Brings a tear to Me eye I tell ya...