🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California Supreme Court Decides that Voters Aren't Smart Enough to Make Big Decisions

If you are an American and you truly believe this, then you are an Enemy of The People and the Republic.

Heh heh. Tread lightly, dear patriot. I'd sure hate for you to forever be known as Kondor, the rabid statist. It doesn't have to be that way. I've no interest in doing it to you. But I will if you keep popping off like that in my direction. One time I'll let you pop off like that. Once. K?
Outing those who do not trust The People isn't 'popping-off', pi$$ant... it's speaking Truth to arrogant elitism. En garde.

Outing those who do not trust The People isn't 'popping-off', pi$$ant... it's speaking Truth to arrogant elitism. En garde.

Heh heh. Alright. We can discuss truth. Let's do it this way. How would you describe yourself, Kondor3? Would you say you're a conservative? If so, then, what does that mean to you? Conservatism, that is.

Heh heh. Alright. We can discuss truth. Let's do it this way. How would you describe yourself, Kondor3? Would you say you're a conservative? If so, then, what does that mean to you? Conservatism, that is.
No, let's NOT do it "your way".

My political orientation is irrelevant to your assertion that The People are not to be trusted to judge matters of Greart Import.

Nor is my political orientation relevant to the imperative that such a betrayal of The People is not to be left unchallenged.

Thread reminds me of a great quote. Heh heh.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron" - H.L. Mencken.

Looks like that great and glorious day has already arrived.

Indeed. The obummer personified it. But he spoke nice while sticking the dagger in your collective backsides!

Thread reminds me of a great quote. Heh heh.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron" - H.L. Mencken.

That was the last 8 years we corrected the problem in 2016.

No, let's NOT do it "your way".

My political orientation is irrelevant to your assertion that The People are not to be trusted to judge matters of Greart Import.

Nor is my political orientation relevant to the imperative that such a betrayal of The People is not to be left unchallenged.

Well, we're going to do it my way whether you like it or not. It's the only way it's going to get done right.

But I'm tired now. It's bed time. I'll deal with you tomorrow.

Forum List

Back