California woman wigs out over a gun...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Thanksgiving dinner and my sister brings a friend from Los Angeles and her five-year-old daughter.

Also, my sister brings her twelve-year-old son, my nephew.

I decide to show my nephew my shotgun which I have for home defense.

This woman freaks out, so I say, I'll show it to him in the bedroom.

She still runs out into the front yard with her kids and cringes like I'm about to start blasting the place to pieces.

I have never seen such a weird reaction to a firearm before.

Is it because she's from California, land of the weirdos?

She's a Trump supporter, so it's not like she's a total liberal or anything.

But she acted like my shotgun had a mind of its own and would start shooting people all by itself just because I took it out of its box.

Thanksgiving dinner and my sister brings a friend from Los Angeles and her five-year-old daughter.

She still runs out into the front yard with her kids and cringes like I'm about to start blasting the place to pieces.

But she acted like my shotgun had a mind of its own and would start shooting people all by itself just because I took it out of its box.
best bet in the future is to maybe talk about the guns, but dont bring them out to show them of. I have a couple, maybe more guns at my house, all in gun cabinets. If someone Im not sure of sees the cabinets and comments on the number of guns, I usually just say Im a collector and most are only replicas. That usually suffices.
As far as this woman goes? you never know, maybe she was held up once, or someone she knew was killed by a firearm, with her reaction it really sounds like there might be some sort of trauma in her background that was triggered (pun intended) when the weapon was brought out in to plain view.
Or, she might be deserving an award for acting.
Oh well, at least you didnt shoot the turkey.

best bet in the future is to maybe talk about the guns, but dont bring them out to show them of. I have a couple, maybe more guns at my house, all in gun cabinets. If someone Im not sure of sees the cabinets and comments on the number of guns, I usually just say Im a collector and most are only replicas. That usually suffices.
As far as this woman goes? you never know, maybe she was held up once, or someone she knew was killed by a firearm, with her reaction it really sounds like there might be some sort of trauma in her background that was triggered (pun intended) when the weapon was brought out in to plain view.
That, or come out wearing just your underwear, with war paint on your face, and rack the hell out of the gun.

That, or come out wearing just your underwear, with war paint on your face, and rack the hell out of the gun.
That just never stops being funny. LOL

Left wing fear propaganda is what usually has done that.

It's really an argument, I think, for a law MANDATING that every citizen own a firearm and be TRAINED to use it in defense of self, defense of others, and defense of nation. I would include WOMEN, since men are not always around to defend them.

Indoctrination. DOes she watch a lot of left wing news sources?

IF this story is true, you should have offered to take them somewhere and give them a lesson in shooting...

IF this story is true, you should have offered to take them somewhere and give them a lesson in shooting...

That brunette is cute!

Liberal brainwashing.

Forum List

Back