🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California "Yes means Yes" law now being enacted.

California adopts yes means yes law
Gillibrand Yes Means Yes Should Go Nationwide The Daily Caller

A man now needs to obtain continuous verbal consent throughout a sexual encounter in California. Failure to do so will enable a woman to charge him with rape at her convenience.

Of course, this new system will not reduce reported rapes, but the newly expanded boundaries of rape will now add more counts of "rape" to the political institutions. They will then say propose even more legislation to combat the newly inflated "rape culture."

Gads I wish progressives would stay out of people's sex lives.

Look at all the Gilligrand libbies actually defending this law. I really hope you degenerates keep passing these laws so every man turns against you, even the betas and pussywhipped manginas.

They're obsessed with controlling the way people have sex, the psychos. They're trying to force everybody into homosexual relationships.

A man now needs to obtain continuous verbal consent throughout a sexual encounter in California. Failure to do so will enable a woman to charge him with rape at her convenience.

Of course, this new system will not reduce reported rapes, but the newly expanded boundaries of rape will now add more counts of "rape" to the political institutions. They will then say propose even more legislation to combat the newly inflated "rape culture."

Gays say the same about Republicans

Omg, REALLY?

You're a sharp one alright!

Omg, REALLY?

You're a sharp one alright!

As sharp as that reply!

There's something kind of charming and old fashioned about having to say, "Sweetheart, I'd like to fuck your brains out until neither of us can walk, is that okay with you"?

Look at all the Gilligrand libbies actually defending this law. I really hope you degenerates keep passing these laws so every man turns against you, even the betas and pussywhipped manginas.
How very sad to have you basically say that men will turn against women if they have to......gasp......obtain permission to have sex.

See you on the battlefield bitch. I hope your army of women and faggots rise up and save you.

I want a contract that makes women fix me a ham sandwich then LEAVE ..
I'd like a contract where a man will come in, do my dishes (correctly), do the housework (completely), wash the car (decently) THEN leave. :D
How very sad to have you basically say that men will turn against women if they have to......gasp......obtain permission to have sex.

See you on the battlefield bitch. I hope your army of women and faggots rise up and save you.
You really don't like the fact that men should treat women as more than property to take, do you?

Funny, normal people say that about rightwingnut loons all the time.

Funny how women not being raped would be the thing that offends your warped sensibilities.

Funny, normal people say that about rightwingnut loons all the time.

Funny how women not being raped would be the thing that offends your warped sensibilities.

What horse puckey. Funny how progressive weirdoes think people need instructions to have sex properly.

Who's going to prosecute the guys who only ask 2 times instead of 3? Are we going to implant women with little cameras, so dykes sitting behind on their fat asses at home can *monitor* and *report*?

Forum List

Back