Californians - Please Vote!!!

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
This could be one of the first years in decades where California decides who wins the House. The reason is the races nationwide are so close that it could still be tied before California starts closing its polls.

There are eleven districts where we could pick up seats - but the challenge is on YOU. The Republican party or RNC did not fund these elections because California is so often a lost cause. In my district I saw tons of attack ads against the Republican, and almost none to support her.

If you do not vote these districts are likely to go democrat. BUT you could pull a surprise. It only takes one vote to get over the top to win. So - if you are Republican you MUST vote - especially if you live in San Diego, Imperial or Orange counties. Links to contested districts below:

| CA-4 | CA-7 | CA-10 | CA-21 | CA-22 | CA-24 | CA-25 | CA-39 | CA-45 | CA-48 | CA-49 | CA-50

Puh-leeze, if you care at all get out and vote, this is the year that it matters. Now, if you are reading this you are probably already a political junkie - but think about calling someone else who might need to vote (republican only ;-)

That'll be at eleven pm CST..When they can give you a sniff of a faint finish probably the next morning.

This could be one of the first years in decades where California decides who wins the House. The reason is the races nationwide are so close that it could still be tied before California starts closing its polls.

There are eleven districts where we could pick up seats - but the challenge is on YOU. The Republican party or RNC did not fund these elections because California is so often a lost cause. In my district I saw tons of attack ads against the Republican, and almost none to support her.

If you do not vote these districts are likely to go democrat. BUT you could pull a surprise. It only takes one vote to get over the top to win. So - if you are Republican you MUST vote - especially if you live in San Diego, Imperial or Orange counties. Links to contested districts below:

| CA-4 | CA-7 | CA-10 | CA-21 | CA-22 | CA-24 | CA-25 | CA-39 | CA-45 | CA-48 | CA-49 | CA-50

Puh-leeze, if you care at all get out and vote, this is the year that it matters. Now, if you are reading this you are probably already a political junkie - but think about calling someone else who might need to vote (republican only ;-)
Only commies and faggots vote RaT. Which are you or are you both?

He said vote republican.

He said vote republican.
Good fo him.

There's no need for anyone to vote in California. It's a Democrat shit-hole and always will be a Democrat shit-hole....even when they break their bonds and elect a RINO governor.

I voted in CA-50 for Ammar Campa-Najjar.

There's no need for anyone to vote in California. It's a Democrat shit-hole and always will be a Democrat shit-hole....even when they break their bonds and elect a RINO governor.
Spoken like someone who would be homeless here.

Try stopping Trump's good work with a Democrat-held House or Senate, and you'll be seeing way more homeless people in your 'hood.

Remember the day I told you that.

Forum List

Back