🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Call Me "Frogophobic", Who Cares?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Not that the word "phobic" applies here or anywhere....who's "afraid" of queers or frogs? :dunno:
Today we see that tomorrow Charlie Hedbo will once again snidely depict allah in a derisive cartoon. 17 dead and more wounded hasn't gotten the message through. And plans will be made to attack that magazine again. And police tasked to protect this pack of creeps will be asked to die to guard them. Maybe somebody can explain to me why the "right" to hate-speech isn't really a masochistic exercise in self-destruction

660250hebdo_20150113_091611.jpg

I've clearly listed my reasons why france should be despised and is owed extensive payback for their anti-American attitudes and actions over the last century. Seeing them called "America's oldest ally" and reading that John "do you know who I am?" Kerry addressed their embassy in his ketchup french, I about hurled. :puke:

What I left out in my litany of grievances against the frogs is that they are the world's leading industrial THIEVES:

On French Espionage
By Jack Goldsmith
Friday, July 5, 2013 at 7:38 AM

The NYT, based on a Le Monde story, reports that “France has its own large program of data collection, which sweeps up nearly all the data transmissions, including telephone calls, e-mails and social media activity, that come in and out of France.” French officials claim there is “a difference between data collection in the name of security and spying on allied nations.” Yes, there is a difference. But France does the latter as well. France is a well-known leader in industrial espionage. Ellen Nakashima reported earlier this year that a recent National Intelligence Estimate named France in the second tier of countries behind China that “engaged in hacking for economic intelligence.” WikiLeaks had earlier revealed American cables indicating that “France is the country that conducts the most industrial espionage on other European countries, even ahead of China and Russia.” And there are many other examples, as Adam Rawnsley at FP details. France might nonetheless claim a difference between (a) its practice or comprehensive surveillance at home and economic surveillance abroad, and (b) espionage against allied governments. But its industrial espionage often targets defense contractors closely tied to governments. And in any event, there is every reason to think that France engages in espionage against foreign governments, including, sometimes, allies. In response to French claims “that they do not spy on the American Embassy in France,” today’s NYT notes that American officials – speaking to reporters in polite diplomatese in order to not reveal what the USG surely knows for certain – “are skeptical of those reassurances, and have pointed out that France has an aggressive and amply financed espionage system of its own.” In this light, I don’t understand France’s over-the-top reaction to reports of USG spying in Europe, which predictably invited close scrutiny of France’s own espionage practices.

Lawfare rsaquo On French Espionage

You mad, doodette? Are the principles of free speech not known to fake marines?

Please do tell. :D

Here a little nugget from your slothpool of weezdom:

I've clearly listed my reasons why france should be despised and is owed extensive payback for their anti-American attitudes and actions over the last century.

Hmmmmmmm...... interesting, doodette. Where is that list?

Doodette, like it or not, France is our oldest ally. You might want to read a bit of the history of our revolution.

France enjoys the freedom that you despise in your own country - including free speech.

I would not call you "frogphobic" but I would call you dumb.

I've clearly listed my reasons why france should be despised and is owed extensive payback for their anti-American attitudes and actions over the last century.

You s'pose his list will include the fact that France helped to finance the American Revolution?

Serious question:

How did some Americans get to be such dumb-ass, closed-minded, ignorant bigots about, of all places, FRANCE??

Personally, watching all the news footage has made us plan our next trip to France.

You s'pose his list will include the fact that France helped to finance the American Revolution?
Well, let's ask. :

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

• Banned
Serious question:

How did some Americans get to be such dumb-ass, closed-minded, ignorant bigots about, of all places, FRANCE??

Personally, watching all the news footage has made us plan our next trip to France.

:badgrin: Hey Luddly...maybe you can get a job at Charlie Hedbo....they'll be needing replacement gofers in another week or two....don't forget to duck.

Last edited:

Shouldn't you and Luddly be cuddling in his Yugo instead of annoying your betters, Shitschwizzle?
I think that means that fake marine doodette doesn't understand the principles of free speech. Carry on.

Not that the word "phobic" applies here or anywhere....who's "afraid" of queers or frogs? :dunno:
Today we see that tomorrow Charlie Hedbo will once again snidely depict allah in a derisive cartoon. 17 dead and more wounded hasn't gotten the message through. And plans will be made to attack that magazine again. And police tasked to protect this pack of creeps will be asked to die to guard them. Maybe somebody can explain to me why the "right" to hate-speech isn't really a masochistic exercise in self-destruction

660250hebdo_20150113_091611.jpg

I've clearly listed my reasons why france should be despised and is owed extensive payback for their anti-American attitudes and actions over the last century. Seeing them called "America's oldest ally" and reading that John "do you know who I am?" Kerry addressed their embassy in his ketchup french, I about hurled. :puke:

What I left out in my litany of grievances against the frogs is that they are the world's leading industrial THIEVES:

On French Espionage
By Jack Goldsmith
Friday, July 5, 2013 at 7:38 AM

The NYT, based on a Le Monde story, reports that “France has its own large program of data collection, which sweeps up nearly all the data transmissions, including telephone calls, e-mails and social media activity, that come in and out of France.” French officials claim there is “a difference between data collection in the name of security and spying on allied nations.” Yes, there is a difference. But France does the latter as well. France is a well-known leader in industrial espionage. Ellen Nakashima reported earlier this year that a recent National Intelligence Estimate named France in the second tier of countries behind China that “engaged in hacking for economic intelligence.” WikiLeaks had earlier revealed American cables indicating that “France is the country that conducts the most industrial espionage on other European countries, even ahead of China and Russia.” And there are many other examples, as Adam Rawnsley at FP details. France might nonetheless claim a difference between (a) its practice or comprehensive surveillance at home and economic surveillance abroad, and (b) espionage against allied governments. But its industrial espionage often targets defense contractors closely tied to governments. And in any event, there is every reason to think that France engages in espionage against foreign governments, including, sometimes, allies. In response to French claims “that they do not spy on the American Embassy in France,” today’s NYT notes that American officials – speaking to reporters in polite diplomatese in order to not reveal what the USG surely knows for certain – “are skeptical of those reassurances, and have pointed out that France has an aggressive and amply financed espionage system of its own.” In this light, I don’t understand France’s over-the-top reaction to reports of USG spying in Europe, which predictably invited close scrutiny of France’s own espionage practices.

Lawfare rsaquo On French Espionage

Very entertaining having this little window into your stream of consciousness.

Shouldn't you and Luddly be cuddling in his Yugo instead of annoying your betters, Shitschwizzle?
I think that means that fake marine doodette doesn't understand the principles of free speech. Carry on.

He's fake all the way around, he never served in uniform at all. A complete fraud, just another on line persona.

Serious question:

:badgrin: Hey Luddly...maybe you can get a job at Charlie Hedbo....they'll be needing replacement gofers in another week or two....don't forget to duck now.

Hiding behind childish insults but no list.

Nothing you haven't seen before eh, RECTILE? Maybe I should remind you that I believe Tim McVeigh stopped Clinturd and Reno from more Waco-style massacres and should be regarded as an American Patriot.

Nothing you haven't seen before eh, RECTILE? Maybe I should remind you that I believe Tim McVeigh stopped Clinturd and Reno from more Waco-style massacres and should be regarded as an American Patriot.

Doesn't surprise me.

I dont understand all the hatin on the french, I spent two months on a project in Limoges and had a ball, the people were great.

He's fake all the way around, he never served in uniform at all. A complete fraud, just another on line persona.
That's just plain old sad.

Proof? ....right I didnt think so. Just another libtard lie.

Your hero's handiwork - dead babies.

220px-Firefighterbabyocb.jpg

OklahomaBombing.jpg

Forum List

Back