🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Call Me "Frogophobic", Who Cares?

Try keeping up hot shot. My initial post was regarding your asshole admiration of him and you responded to me. No one changed the subject, you just fell behind muscle head

How about you snuggle up with Lovely and swap spit, squirt. You piss and moan about what Clinturd and Reno did but you're more horrified about somebody who stopped them the only way they could be stopped... so why pretend you're a man....liberal down-lows like you ain't men.

:lmao:

He's beyond clueless, Ardie.
:lol: :eusa_shhh:

Pogo SCORES!
Pogo_Stick.gif

So, I obviously won this thread in under 400 hits....way beneath my regular totals but hey, sometimes you gotta make quick work of the fairies and toads. :cool-45:

:lmao:

He's beyond clueless, Ardie.

"Ardie"? Really, don't you think flirting in a thread like this is a little out of place? I'm just happy I could bring "Ardie" out of his closet to mix with you ladies...who knows, maybe you can go halves on a jar of Vaseline and give him a reach-around. :shock:

:smiliehug: I'm sorry you're insane

:lol:
The fact that I thank a posting of yours shows how insane Reb, errr, fake marine bullputz is. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Some here are still blaming the victim.

So what's the purpose of the cartoon if not to stick it to double standards, hypocrisy and arrogance.

Whoever "feel offended", probably needed it.

Doodette, like it or not, France is our oldest ally. You might want to read a bit of the history of our revolution.

France enjoys the freedom that you despise in your own country - including free speech.

I would not call you "frogphobic" but I would call you dumb.

It's a damn good thing France had us as one during WWII since they proved themselves as such a worthy adversary against Germany and Italy.

Forum List

Back