🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Call Me "Frogophobic", Who Cares?

No Gomer. Clinton and Reno cannot be blamed for those loons barbequing themselves. A fitting end for cop killers.

Who's "Gomer" creep? Clinturd called in Wesley Clarke from Ft. Hood (my old outfit) to insert and ignite flammable teargas into that compound....then they shot who ran out the back....that's on Willy, Reno, and rats like you....not the victims.

Good for you. I always heard good things about the paperwork being top notch at Ft Hood. Did you get a purple heart for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome? I hear all that filing and such was hell.

You don't know?

Trust me, false bravado man, in person you would not be so macho.

Be a man and at least stand your ground with dignity, not defensively.

You really want to play macho games with an ex-LRRP come on ahead, boy. Call me an asshole you better be able to back it up...not play word puzzles like these other little slits...anytime, anyplace.

Last edited:
Good for you. I always heard good things about the paperwork being top notch at Ft Hood. Did you get a purple heart for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome? I hear all that filing and such was hell.

:laugh: Not bad, Fifi...for a pink poodle you can throw a curveball or two.....But no, they moved from Benning to Hood long after I was back in civilian world. The old 1st Cav would have told Clinturd about posse comitatus and told him to slaughter his own Christians.

You don't know?

You really want to play macho games with an ex-LRRP come on ahead, boy? Call me an asshole you better be able to back it up...not play word puzzles like these other little slits...anytime, anyplace.

Ok. What ever you say, but I don't think I can meet you in your imaginary world where you relive your glory days, when you thought you amounted to something. It will have to be somewhere in the real world.

You don't know?

You really want to play macho games with an ex-LRRP come on ahead, boy? Call me an asshole you better be able to back it up...not play word puzzles like these other little slits...anytime, anyplace.

Play macho games, lol, no. I also don't think you're a tough guy or macho at all.

Terrorist sympathizers are assholes...there, I backed it up.

For example, tough guy, are you really pretending to call me out? On line? :lmao:

Play macho games, lol, no. I also don't think you're a tough guy or macho at all.

For example, tough guy, are you really pretending to call me out? On line? :lmao:

Now I'm a "terrorist sympathizer"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Keep "thinking" RD...that's what you're good at.

Are you walking away from your praise of McVeigh now?

Changing the subject are ya now? Let me guess....you decided you'd gone far enough with your sissy-assed challenge.......McVeigh? Good soldier....served well, died well.

BTW, there is no evidence McVeigh knew there was a daycare center at the federal building in OKC.....Reno on the other hand, knew she'd ordered children to be immolated....that's the difference between the two parties.

Changing the subject are ya now? Let me guess....you decided you'd gone far enough with your sissy-assed challenge.......McVeigh? Good soldier....served well, died well.

BTW, there is no evidence McVeigh knew there was a daycare center at the federal building in OKC.....Reno on the other hand, knew she'd ordered children to be immolated....that's the difference between the two parties.
Try keeping up hot shot. My initial post was regarding your asshole admiration of him and you responded to me. No one changed the subject, you just fell behind muscle head

Very entertaining having this little window into your stream of consciousness.

Nothing you haven't seen before eh, RECTILE? Maybe I should remind you that I believe Tim McVeigh stopped Clinturd and Reno from more Waco-style massacres and should be regarded as an American Patriot.

Your hero's handiwork - dead babies.

220px-Firefighterbabyocb.jpg

Look at what happened at Mount Carmel ya disgusting little queer.....that spawned OKC and sent the message to the clinturd White House their attacks would be answered in kind.

Waco%20Siege.png

2537_finalreport_waco-tragedy-1_04700300.jpg

Mount Carmel is in Israel and you posted photos from Waco and somehow, in your sick mind, some or all of that is a reason/excuse for murdering children.

Doodette, you are one sick twitch.

Very entertaining having this little window into your stream of consciousness.

Nothing you haven't seen before eh, RECTILE? Maybe I should remind you that I believe Tim McVeigh stopped Clinturd and Reno from more Waco-style massacres and should be regarded as an American Patriot.

You especially liked this part, I bet.

upload_2015-1-13_12-24-1.png

The air you breath is wasted.

By definition, yes you are.

Mount Carmel is in Israel and you posted photos from Waco and somehow, in your sick mind, some or all of that is a reason/excuse for murdering children.

Doodette, you are one sick twitch.

The compound outside of Waco was called the "New Mt.Carmel" something ya spineless little freak....and you have no idea what a "twitch" is other than being called one on numerous occasions. Clinturd and Reno slaughtered Christians there which as their supporter makes you an accessory to mass-murder....twitch.

Try keeping up hot shot. My initial post was regarding your asshole admiration of him and you responded to me. No one changed the subject, you just fell behind muscle head

How about you snuggle up with Lovely and swap spit, squirt. You piss and moan about what Clinturd and Reno did but you're more horrified about somebody who stopped them the only way they could be stopped... so why pretend you're a man....liberal down-lows like you ain't men.

How about you snuggle up with Lovely and swap spit, squirt. You piss and moan about what Clinturd and Reno did but you're more horrified about somebody who stopped them the only way they could be stopped... so why pretend you're a man....liberal down-lows like you ain't men.

:lmao:

He's beyond clueless, Ardie.

:lmao:

He's beyond clueless, Ardie.

"Ardie"? Really, don't you think flirting in a thread like this is a little out of place? I'm just happy I could bring "Ardie" out of his closet to mix with you ladies...who knows, maybe you can go halves on a jar of Vaseline and give him a reach-around. :shock:

Forum List

Back