🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Call Me "Frogophobic", Who Cares?

Very entertaining having this little window into your stream of consciousness.

Nothing you haven't seen before eh, RECTILE? Maybe I should remind you that I believe Tim McVeigh stopped Clinturd and Reno from more Waco-style massacres and should be regarded as an American Patriot.

Your hero's handiwork - dead babies.

220px-Firefighterbabyocb.jpg

Look at what happened at Mount Carmel ya disgusting little queer.....that spawned OKC and sent the message to the clinturd White House their attacks would be answered in kind.

Waco%20Siege.png

2537_finalreport_waco-tragedy-1_04700300.jpg

Last edited:

Nothing you haven't seen before eh, RECTILE? Maybe I should remind you that I believe Tim McVeigh stopped Clinturd and Reno from more Waco-style massacres and should be regarded as an American Patriot.
Oh, so you see that terrorist Timothy McVeigh as a hero. .... hmmmmm. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Look at what happened at Mount Carmel ya disgusting little queer.....that spawned OKC and sent the message to the clinturd White House their attacks would be answered in kind.

Waco%20Siege.png

Unclean things like you should be put out on the curb with the rest of the trash.

You're correct Shortbus, the proper term isn't "phobic"; it's "bigoted". Roll wit dat.

Hang on, hang on, I'm copying these siglines as fast as I can here. slow down. You're building backlog. Steve McRacist's gittin' jealous.

No wonder you don't like the French.....you sympathize with the terrorists. Don't you Achmed.

So maybe you ain't RECTILE afterall....I'm getting the impression you've either had a frontal lobotomy or the bottle in front of me (you) or your Reagan avatar in spite of you being a punk leftist is simply a coincidence when compared to one of the most annoying and petty posters ever to disgrace these chat rooms. Therefore you are DISMISSED.

Last edited:

Born and Bred AMERICAN asshole....get used to it or get out.

Yes, you are.

Aw, did RD get his widdle feelings hoit? So stop thanking and agreeing with the rest of my work, asshole.....I'm a package deal.

No wonder you don't like the French.....you sympathize with the terrorists. Don't you Achmed.

So maybe you ain't RECTILE afterall....I'm getting the impression you've either had a frontal lobotomy or the bottle in front of me (you) or your Reagan avatar in spite of being a punk leftist is simply a coincidence when compared to one of the most annoying and petty posters ever to disgrace these chat rooms. Therefore you are DISMISSED.

Remember not to drink and post.......that's how accidents happen.

Waco%20Siege.png

No Gomer. Clinton and Reno cannot be blamed for those loons barbequing themselves. A fitting end for cop killers.

Come to think of it I'm a little embarrassed thinking you are RECTILE....as annoying a shit-magnet as he was, he was 5 times more clever and target-worthy than you are....you're just another homo hump with on a dirty old keyboard. :badgrin:

Born and Bred AMERICAN asshole....get used to it or get out.

Yes, you are.

Aw, did RD get his widdle feelings hoit? So stop thanking and agreeing with the rest of my work, asshole.....I'm a package deal.
Are you a tough guy or little fragile whiner :dunno:

No Gomer. Clinton and Reno cannot be blamed for those loons barbequing themselves. A fitting end for cop killers.

Who's "Gomer" creep? Clinturd called in Wesley Clarke from Ft. Hood (my old outfit) to insert and ignite flammable teargas into that compound....then they shot who ran out the back....that's on Willy, Reno, and rats like you....not the victims.

Who's "Gomer" creep? Clinturd called in Wesley Clarke from Ft. Hood (my old outfit) to insert and ignite flammable teargas into that compound....then they shot who ran out the back....that's on Willy, Reno, and rats like you....not the victims.
Creating your own reality Mr. Pyle or are you just plain crazy?

Come to think of it I'm a little embarrassed thinking you are RECTILE....as annoying a shit-magnet as he was, he was 5 times more clever and target-worthy than you are....you're just another homo hump with on a dirty old keyboard. :badgrin:

I think I know what your problem is. You wanted to join the Marines but you were rejected, for what ever reason, it's probably the psychological profile that tripped you up. Ever since then you've harbored resentment against the government that couldn't appreciate your true value, while fantasizing about the potential of your military prowess. The result is that you are a very angry, frustrated little person.

Forum List

Back