Call me stupid but why do people buy these three things when a big snow storm is coming?

I dropped $200 at the grocery store in case this storm hits us. Even if it doesn't, we're staying in all weekend anyway.

Well it's a good weekend to stock up since I get paid on friday

French toast, stupid.
That was the first thing that came to my mind. French toast. Beats Doritos and chicken tenders! Yuck!

What;s wrong with chicken tenders?

Frozen ones? Gross! I only eat homemade chicken tenders. I don't eat that frozen garbage.

Same here. I hand bread that jazz with panko and a mixture of spices. It is something I make infrequently b/c it's awful for me. So good though.

French toast, stupid.
That was the first thing that came to my mind. French toast. Beats Doritos and chicken tenders! Yuck!

Seriously? You need to stop eating junk food, fbj! Take care of your body and your body will take care of you.

Only for the weekend if it snows
As long as that is not your normal diet. Your normal diet should consist of milk, bread, eggs................... normal as in normal.

French toast, stupid.

Seriously? You need to stop eating junk food, fbj! Take care of your body and your body will take care of you.

As long as that is not your normal diet. Your normal diet should consist of milk, bread, eggs................... normal as in normal.

Yeah, if you want gas, diarrhea, high cholesterol and love handles. And Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.

The research is still out on the last one.

Yeah, if you want gas, diarrhea, high cholesterol and love handles. And Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.

The research is still out on the last one.

We talking two fucking days you potted plant

bd83a6f8233707db2d10493762927fab7600760b2e16ce87c31aba31db451fa2.jpg

BREAD

EGGS

MILK

I still don't believe it will be snowing on Friday but if it does I will stock up on Doritos, Sodas, and Chicken Tenders. LOL What the fuck am I going to do with bread and eggs?
Make french toast?

Forum List

Back