Call me stupid but why do people buy these three things when a big snow storm is coming?

Snow-storm-meme-630x472.jpg

I do not know of anyone on USMB that can get people involved so quickly in what they are thinking about. It doesn't matter what it is, a date he's going on, what to wear, a cable bill, you name it and he's got us going. lol.

SO what happens to the human body when there is no more eggs, bread, and milk?

Is there a seizure that starts?

SO what happens to the human body when there is no more eggs, bread, and milk?

Is there a seizure that starts?

No, that was just a starting point of a list - add cheese, bananas, apples, rice cakes, grape juice, celery, peanut butter, crackers.......

Snowstorms up here you can lose power in a heart beat. How are you going to cook your french toast unless you have a wood stove?

Snowstorm you can lose power in a heart beat. How are you going to cook your french toast unless you have a wood stove?

I lost power last year and I used my grill - not for French toast but for other things. You could probably cook French toast on it too though, just put a pan on the grill.

The weather lady just made this comment which means Philly will not have any snow

"The snow will fall mainly south and west of Philadelphia"

That was the first thing that came to my mind. French toast. Beats Doritos and chicken tenders! Yuck!

What;s wrong with chicken tenders?
Seriously? You need to stop eating junk food, fbj! Take care of your body and your body will take care of you.

Only for the weekend if it snows
As long as that is not your normal diet. Your normal diet should consist of milk, bread, eggs................... normal as in normal.

Yeah, if you want gas, diarrhea, high cholesterol and love handles. And Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.
Bullshit.

Snowstorms up here you can lose power in a heart beat. How are you going to cook your french toast unless you have a wood stove?
I'd fire up the generator. It will power the whole house.

Snowstorm you can lose power in a heart beat. How are you going to cook your french toast unless you have a wood stove?

I lost power last year and I used my grill - not for French toast but for other things. You could probably cook French toast on it too though, just put a pan on the grill.

My problem here is at minus 20C the propane tank won't fire up so we have wood as back up. :) We learned our lesson for not being fully prepared when we lived in Tennessee and made it thru the legendary 94 ice storm.

Truly unreal. Full larder check. Grill check. No kerosene heater ruh roh. And worst yet 2 large dogs not a problem but two cats and this wonderful little parrot red belly conure.

So as the storms rolling in and the power goes out we hit the road and tried to head up to Franklin to a motel that would take us in with our little Noah's ark of beasties. .

White knuckle drive trees down everywhere. It was unreal. And it turned out alright but boy oh boy lesson learned.

Be a Girl Scout and be prepared. :) Some areas were without power for weeks on end. It was something else.

Forum List

Back