Call to move the Winter Olympics

I say you should go to russia and protest. Bring large bright signs and T-Shirts.

Don't forget to bring extra pot too. I hear russian grass isn't as good as stuff here.

Hell bring some speed too, so that you can stay up longer and protest louder!!

Homosexuals don't want a real battle.

IF the Olympics are held in Russia and not moved...you may be surprised. :eusa_shhh:

Its the Gulag for you......

johnny-weir-vancouver-2010.jpg

The ego of protesting hosting countries laws is staggering. Suck it up, get over there and compete. Fight whatever issue on your own time and where it actually makes some kind of impact on your own life.

This is whiny bullshit.

I say you should go to russia and protest. Bring large bright signs and T-Shirts.

Don't forget to bring extra pot too. I hear russian grass isn't as good as stuff here.

Hell bring some speed too, so that you can stay up longer and protest louder!!

Homosexuals don't want a real battle.

IF the Olympics are held in Russia and not moved...you may be surprised. :eusa_shhh:

Seriously! You imagine that gays are going to battle in the streets. You know how gay protests in Russia end now right?

American Communism is even better than Russian Communism. We are WAY more equal than they are. ( wait---can I say more equal ? ) WOOT We win again USA USA USA

American Communism is even better than Russian Communism. We are WAY more equal than they are. ( wait---can I say more equal ? ) WOOT We win again USA USA USA

Roll out the red fucking carpet.

The whiny assholes are coming but they want us to change all our shit for them before they get here.

Its the Gulag for you......

johnny-weir-vancouver-2010.jpg

here's the way i see it, our mens team doesn't even stand a chance this year. they were too busy wasting their time fighting for the right to marry when they should have been off practicing their skating. even if the show up it will be about as embarrasing as what katerina witt did to debbie thomas.

Forum List

Back