Call to Suspend San Francisco 49er for His Anti-Gay Remarks

Leave it to a reporter to create controversy. NFL players have a right to their opinion, as do those who post on this message board. Do we hold an NFL player to a different standard than those who post hate against gays on this message board? If this guy is suspended, why not a call to suspend racists and homophobes who post here?

If one of the team players was actually gay, how do you think they are going to feel knowing this idiot feels the way he does?

Tough shit. No one has to like you, nor do they have to like you.

Nothing but living, laughing and loving darling. Cyber-hating is so passe. :eusa_angel:

Don't think of it as cyber-hating dear... think of it as spur-of-the-moment hating. And that's the best the 49ers deserve... milady

Colts fan eh?

Thank goodness no. I'm throwing a Superbowl party based on east coast vs. west coast because it's been a while since that happened... and the east coast is far superior. I believe I started a thread about it.

Don't think of it as cyber-hating dear... think of it as spur-of-the-moment hating. And that's the best the 49ers deserve... milady

Colts fan eh?

Thank goodness no. I'm throwing a Superbowl party based on east coast vs. west coast because it's been a while since that happened... and the east coast is far superior. I believe I started a thread about it.

Nice to the party and yes without a doubt to the better coast. ;)

Leave it to a reporter to create controversy. NFL players have a right to their opinion, as do those who post on this message board. Do we hold an NFL player to a different standard than those who post hate against gays on this message board? If this guy is suspended, why not a call to suspend racists and homophobes who post here?

If one of the team players was actually gay, how do you think they are going to feel knowing this idiot feels the way he does?

These guys are football players; supposedly adult males. Who the fuck cares how they feel?

These guys are football players; supposedly adult males. Who the fuck cares how they feel?

We all know you are an active member in the KKK, but this kind of hate isn't welcome in professional sports.

We all know you are an active member in the KKK, but this kind of hate isn't welcome in professional sports.
And we all know you're an active member of the New Black Panthers.

Who fucking cares? This isn't an episode of Mr Rodgers

Ah....the aggrieved leftist media is manufacturing faux outrage because their delicate sensibilities have been offended once again. Progressive intolerant nags for communal justice !!!

I wonder if he gets in trouble if he said he was pro life....
I bet the ladies of NOW would boycott the Super Bowl and all the advertisers.

Dear liberal limp wristers:

Do you have any idea what opposing players say to each other on the field? Stuff like "I fucked your sister last night" is tame. Are you going to demand they be suspended for that, or only when liberal darling groups are impacted? These are adults, not little children like prancing liberal sissies are. So straighten your limp wrists a little, stop being such spineless, simpering pussies. What's it like to go through life without a backbone?

Forum List

Back