Calling all white liberal males !!!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I've always said, the single best thing about white liberals, is they have very few children, and now to reduce the birthrate even lower, the organization dedicated to ending the white race is now offering free vasectomies !!!!!! :eusa_clap:

So please white liberal males, if you haven't already did in your little swimmers, please pick up the phone and make that call today to your local PP, and get your appointment as soon as possible !!! It won't hurt a bit !!! :eusa_clap:

Free Vasectomy

You are here: Home \ Free Vasectomy
Reduced cost and free vasectomies are available at Planned Parenthood clinics across the US. Contact your local clinic to see what is available. Each state provides different funding levels to PP for this procedure-many states such as CA and WA fund Planned Parenthood with a decent budget for free or reduced cost vasectomy procedures.

56SD currently funds vasectomy procedures only in the state of Colorado. However, for informational purposes, we provide the following information for how to find one in other states

Oregon: http://public.health.oregon.gov/Hea...s/Resouces/Vasectomy_Clinic_Referral_List.pdf

North Carolina:
Orange County, NC - Vasectomy

IMPORTANT NOTE
The following Colorado Front Range clinics currently offer vasectomy for under 300$. If you can afford this, we recommend contacting one of them and scheduling a procedure for yourself rather than going thru our qualification process

Fort Collins Family Medicine Jeffco Family Planning
970-495-8800 303-239-7078

Inner City Health Center
Douglas Fairbairn
720-833-5046
303-296-1767
Additionally, 56SD will pay for some or all of your procedure depending on your qualification status. Please understand that demand is very high right now (7/12) and our funding status is limited. This is why we encourage checking with your local health clinic before coming to us.

It is important to be informed about this procedure before considering it. Take a look at our resources for a detailed description of the procedure along with its potential risks.

If you are convinced that this procedure is for you, take the next step and fill out our survey form to see if you qualify. After submitting a brief questionnaire, we will contact you shortly with a definite answer as to whether or not you have been approved for a low-cost or free procedure

IMPORTANT NOTE-For Washington residents with low income, the Take Charge program is available for low income residents. Any Washington resident unable to make a copay for a procedure will be required to apply for vasectomy thru this state funded program prior to approval by 56SD. Their approval process is fairly fast and designed to help low income men and families in the state of Washington.

These providers work with 56SD as independent contractors and are not affiliated with us in any other way. They cannot make statements concerning this free offer.

Please remember that this is a limited time offer.

Free Vasectomy

I've always said, the single best thing about white liberals, is they have very few children, and now to reduce the birthrate even lower, the organization dedicated to ending the white race is now offering free vasectomies !!!!!! :eusa_clap:

So please white liberal males, if you haven't already did in your little swimmers, please pick up the phone and make that call today to your local PP, and get your appointment as soon as possible !!! It won't hurt a bit !!! :eusa_clap:

Free Vasectomy

You are here: Home \ Free Vasectomy
Reduced cost and free vasectomies are available at Planned Parenthood clinics across the US. Contact your local clinic to see what is available. Each state provides different funding levels to PP for this procedure-many states such as CA and WA fund Planned Parenthood with a decent budget for free or reduced cost vasectomy procedures.

56SD currently funds vasectomy procedures only in the state of Colorado. However, for informational purposes, we provide the following information for how to find one in other states

Oregon: http://public.health.oregon.gov/Hea...s/Resouces/Vasectomy_Clinic_Referral_List.pdf

North Carolina:
Orange County, NC - Vasectomy

IMPORTANT NOTE
The following Colorado Front Range clinics currently offer vasectomy for under 300$. If you can afford this, we recommend contacting one of them and scheduling a procedure for yourself rather than going thru our qualification process

Fort Collins Family Medicine Jeffco Family Planning
970-495-8800 303-239-7078

Inner City Health Center
Douglas Fairbairn
720-833-5046
303-296-1767
Additionally, 56SD will pay for some or all of your procedure depending on your qualification status. Please understand that demand is very high right now (7/12) and our funding status is limited. This is why we encourage checking with your local health clinic before coming to us.

It is important to be informed about this procedure before considering it. Take a look at our resources for a detailed description of the procedure along with its potential risks.

If you are convinced that this procedure is for you, take the next step and fill out our survey form to see if you qualify. After submitting a brief questionnaire, we will contact you shortly with a definite answer as to whether or not you have been approved for a low-cost or free procedure

IMPORTANT NOTE-For Washington residents with low income, the Take Charge program is available for low income residents. Any Washington resident unable to make a copay for a procedure will be required to apply for vasectomy thru this state funded program prior to approval by 56SD. Their approval process is fairly fast and designed to help low income men and families in the state of Washington.

These providers work with 56SD as independent contractors and are not affiliated with us in any other way. They cannot make statements concerning this free offer.

Please remember that this is a limited time offer.

Free Vasectomy

And while you are posting nonsense on the net, out with your buddies spending the family budget blowing away paper targets, guess who is making your old lady do the oh's and ah's? :badgrin:

And while you are posting nonsense on the net, out with your buddies spending the family budget blowing away paper targets, guess who is making your old lady do the oh's and ah's? :badgrin:
Probably more like "Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!".

Who told you that liberal white males father few children?

Liberals in general have fewer kids than conservatives. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Who told you that?

Nobody told me, I've read articles about it for years. This is news to you ? I thought it was pretty common knowledge.

Take Seattle for instance. A very VERY liberal city, and it has more dogs than kids. In fact a lot more.

Who told you that?

Nobody told me, I've read articles about it for years. This is news to you ? I thought it was pretty common knowledge.

Take Seattle for instance. A very VERY liberal city, and it has more dogs than kids. In fact a lot more.

Got a favorite theory as to why?

For starters, liberals are firm believers in abortion. They also typically feel having fewer kids is being responsible to the planet. Women, who are more likely to be Dims, are also then likely to want careers outside the home.
It all adds up to fewer kids than Conservatives.

Got a favorite theory as to why?

For starters, liberals are firm believers in abortion. They also typically feel having fewer kids is being responsible to the planet. Women, who are more likely to be Dims, are also then likely to want careers outside the home.
It all adds up to fewer kids than Conservatives.

Odd choice of words. " firm believers" in abortion. You are odd.

Could it be that traditional roles are changing.....and liberals roll with changes better?

I think it's more like this. Hard-core white liberals are guilt-ridden from being part of a race that has historically been on top for many centuries now.
I think they feel that if they have fewer children, that their racial "superiority" if you will, will eventually be diluted down in the coming decades until there is no longer one race, or at least the white race, on top.

Thing is though, whites in general whether they be liberal or conservative, having fewer kids endangers the world since their replacements will most assuredly kill the west and it's freedoms, and replace it with fundamentalism. Europe for instance is beginning these death throes as we speak, and another couple generations, and an Islamic state will replace the western culture, and it's likely to be filled with less freedoms, and more fundamentalism.
It's a sad future IMO.

Forum List

Back