Callling All 'Holocaust Deniers'!

It is interesting to see the extreme right such as David, I'm a daft fart, Duke and more extreme Muslim groups agreeing on this and even quoting each other in a positive way.
Idiots.

Apollo-israel-cartoon.PNG

Oh, when the Nazis in the US have killed the Jews, who do you think is next on Duke's list?
Supporting the idiot extreme right's position on this is a really bad idea.

Too many people around who were in these terrible camps to even think about a lie about them never being there.
My Polish uncle was in one as a forced labourer and I have no reason to suggest he made it up.
I've met Jews who were in the camps. They were either the best actors in the world or it's true.
Personally, I believe the looks on their faces and my guts.
The holocaust memorial days were an eye opener. Interesting events because the local government would use them to promote understanding between all local groups.
This was before I converted to Islam but local Muslims attended.

The camps were there and millions were killed.
I totally agree that the camps were there and many inmates died of starvation, disease, and over work.

My main contention is:

1) The numbers of the deaths are extremely inflated.

2) There is zero forensic evidence for the gas chambers.

3) Putting people in prison for having contrary views about an historical event.

4) Not allowing scholars to objectively review the holocaust; as has been done with everything else in history.

Too many people around who were in these terrible camps to even think about a lie about them never being there.
My Polish uncle was in one as a forced labourer and I have no reason to suggest he made it up.
I've met Jews who were in the camps. They were either the best actors in the world or it's true.
The holocaust memorial days were an eye opener. Interesting events because the local government would use them to promote understanding between all local groups.

I totally agree that the camps were there and many inmates died of starvation, disease, and over work.

My main contention is:

3) Putting people in prison for having contrary views about an historical event.

4) Not allowing scholars to objectively review the holocaust; as has been done with everything else in history.

don't forget to tell them your a muslim

The ovens the zionists claim was used to burn up the jews were too small to have been used for more that one body at a time.

Dude - I have stood in the gas ovens. I have walked around in them.

My suggestion would be that you go and do the same, and come back to us and tell us how many people could fit in them at once.

your wasting your time. he's "mentally challenged" can't find Germany on a map

Just a quick question. How would the non-deniers react if someone or some people who'd been smeared by the press as Holocaust Deniers uncovered and published/circulated evidence in the course of their research that proved more than the official estimate (6m) had perished in the death camps following research that would otherwise have been attributed to an alleged anti-Semitic agenda?

Would their findings be endorsed/cheered by their detractors or dismissed?

Swagger, the 'question' is nonsense. The people like David Irving are not 'being smeared by the press': they are being excoriated by the serious scholars and researchers in the field. A 'jury of their peers' continually finds the Irvings and Zundels grossly flawed in their methodology.

It has nothing to do with 'the press' or 'the government'.

There *IS* serious and objective research taking place still.

My main contention is:

Newer research is finding the previous numbers to be LOW.

This is either false or simply unreasonable. There is certainly enough testimony - by those who had to remove the bodies, among others. And those who supplied the Zyklon-B, etc.

The US doesn't do that - nor are 'zionists' responsible for creating such laws elsewhere. And it's not 'having contrary views': it's 'whitewashing genocide'.

Scholars have - numerous well-trained ones. Nobody is 'not allowing': they are simply insisting that such research be held to the already-established standards to ensure objectivity and accuracy.

Who, exactly, are you claiming is doing this 'not allowing'? And why?

My main contention is:

Newer research is finding the previous numbers to be LOW.

This is either false or simply unreasonable. There is certainly enough testimony - by those who had to remove the bodies, among others. And those who supplied the Zyklon-B, etc.

The US doesn't do that - nor are 'zionists' responsible for creating such laws elsewhere. And it's not 'having contrary views': it's 'whitewashing genocide'.

Scholars have - numerous well-trained ones. Nobody is 'not allowing': they are simply insisting that such research be held to the already-established standards to ensure objectivity and accuracy.

Who, exactly, are you claiming is doing this 'not allowing'? And why?

he does NOT have a clue

Sunni -

Can you explain why you do not consider the German camp records to be convincing - when they so obviously could not be faked?

Are you aware that even Holocaudt Denier David Irving admitted that "at least" 4 million Jews were murdered?

Sunni -

Can you explain why you do not consider the German camp records to be convincing - when they so obviously could not be faked?

Are you aware that even Holocaudt Denier David Irving admitted that "at least" 4 million Jews were murdered?

no he can't and never will

Forum List

Back