Callous Conservatives, Time to wake up!

How will you vote in Nov. 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your strawm-e-n are asinine. Care to address what I actually said, speed racer?

You lump all entry level (your phrase) into the same set. I simply pointed out in doing so the one commonality is the job, not the circumstances which lead them to such a job.

Actually, "entry level" was lonestar's phrase, not mine. I made an observation based on my hiring experience. the ones who care make it fine, the ones who don't suck and eventually don't. What does "circumstances" have to do with that? Who doesn't grasp that you need to work to support yourself whatever your "circumstances" are? I mean except Democrats...

You asked a fair question, but quickly defaulted to being an asshole.

I too have hiring experience, and firing. I agree, those who care to do a good job, do well; those who don't, don't. But that is obvious. The question is why, and that is where the circumstances of the person comes into play.

Why is that the question regarding the discussion? It's on people to give a shit to support themselves, its not someone else's job to figure out why they don't want to

Yet you judge them, as do other callous conservatives. Replacing staff is expensive, rehabilitating staff is cost effective - and part of that is training, compensations, hours, and understanding

Questions:
  • Do they know what is expected and why;
  • Were they properly trained or do they need more training;
  • Do they have the necessary tools, in working order;
  • Are they ill or in pain and fear losing their job if they complain;
  • How's their life at home, are they concerned about a parent, spouse or child;
  • Do they have a set and predictable schedule;
  • Are they burdened by debt;
Find out why they don't give a shit, and if it is truly an attitude problem, use progressive (a word which must scare you) discipline.

You're the one who freely judges people, dick head. Then you whine to high heaven. As for your questions:

• Do they know what is expected and why; - yes, they do when they work for me
  • Were they properly trained or do they need more training;- yes, they do when they work for me
  • Do they have the necessary tools, in working order;- yes, they do when they work for me
  • Are they ill or in pain and fear losing their job if they complain;- as for the last one, no, not if they work for me. as for the first two, wtf, I adopted them? I thought I hired them to do a job
  • How's their life at home, are they concerned about a parent, spouse or child;- in every possible way, I don't give a shit at work. It's not my problem and not their excuse
  • Do they have a set and predictable schedule; - yes, their manager sets clear schedules for hourlies by the end of each week for the next week
  • Are they burdened by debt;- in every possible way, I don't give a shit at work. It's not my problem and not their excuse
you are an excuse to fail, that isn't helping them. And you won't grasp what I just told you

Oh right Bubba, you created the false premise about being lazy and a slob!

what false premise? You keep repeating the rhetoric without answering the question

Right Bubba, I've only mentioned it 3-4 times now, YOUR FALSE PREMISE THAT lazy/slobs are not getting employed based on their character flaws, NOT that the right wing supports the race to the bottom as Corps have record profits and pay the lowest tax burden in decades!

None of that was what I said. Seriously, you are a complete and utter fucking moron. You're only good for laughing at, Karl. no matter what is said, you respond with Marxist rhetoric. Your belt has only one tool in it

The right wing "marxist" klown burped something up again

Who are you quoting, right wing nut job? Don't know what quotes mean? How's life in the clown car?

Sure Bubs, ANYONE who doesn't have a Randian fetish as deep as yours is a "marxist" or commie right?

what false premise? You keep repeating the rhetoric without answering the question

Right Bubba, I've only mentioned it 3-4 times now, YOUR FALSE PREMISE THAT lazy/slobs are not getting employed based on their character flaws, NOT that the right wing supports the race to the bottom as Corps have record profits and pay the lowest tax burden in decades!

None of that was what I said. Seriously, you are a complete and utter fucking moron. You're only good for laughing at, Karl. no matter what is said, you respond with Marxist rhetoric. Your belt has only one tool in it

Who are you quoting, right wing nut job? Don't know what quotes mean? How's life in the clown car?

Sure Bubs, ANYONE who doesn't have a Randian fetish as deep as yours is a "marxist" or commie right?

So you think Republicans are Randian? The stupid just goes deeper and deeper with you, doesn't it?

Rent control is one method. Consider what is happening in and beyond Silicon Valley. The tech crowd makes big bucks, but each business in Santa Clara Co. needs ancillary staff, many of whom need to commute hours simply to get to the job site.
Rent control is a more effective way to destroy a city than strategic bombing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Again, you offer an opinion with no evidence and no examples based solely on your ideology and ignorance.

Santa Clara Co. is the heart of Silicon Valley:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/18/realestate/creating-housing-for-teachers.html?_r=0

So you think Republicans are Randian? The stupid just goes deeper and deeper with you, doesn't it?

Some are, or they are called RINO's by the far right which dominates the tent of the Republican Party, a tent which continues to shrink.

Last edited:

Some are, or they are called RINO's by the far right which dominates the tent of the Republican Party which continues to shrink.

Um...no...RINOs are you, leftist Democrats. Randians aren't Republicans at all. Do you know anything about anything?

Do I think the Randians in the AEI, Heritage, Club for Growth, Koch, etc world are pushing the buttons in the GOP world? Yep

Some are, or they are called RINO's by the far right which dominates the tent of the Republican Party which continues to shrink.

Um...no...RINOs are you, leftist Democrats. Randians aren't Republicans at all. Do you know anything about anything?

Right, the Koch's who ARE the leading libertarians, and fund the leading libertarian "think tank", CATO, AND spent the most in 2012, aren't GOPers, lol

I'M SO SAD!! How did those mean ol right-wingers make the very richest get richer and the poorest among us get poorer on the Progressive watch??????
i thought left-wingers insisted they were so much smarter than Republicans in every way!!!!!!!????????

You lump all entry level (your phrase) into the same set. I simply pointed out in doing so the one commonality is the job, not the circumstances which lead them to such a job.

Actually, "entry level" was lonestar's phrase, not mine. I made an observation based on my hiring experience. the ones who care make it fine, the ones who don't suck and eventually don't. What does "circumstances" have to do with that? Who doesn't grasp that you need to work to support yourself whatever your "circumstances" are? I mean except Democrats...

I too have hiring experience, and firing. I agree, those who care to do a good job, do well; those who don't, don't. But that is obvious. The question is why, and that is where the circumstances of the person comes into play.

Why is that the question regarding the discussion? It's on people to give a shit to support themselves, its not someone else's job to figure out why they don't want to

Yet you judge them, as do other callous conservatives. Replacing staff is expensive, rehabilitating staff is cost effective - and part of that is training, compensations, hours, and understanding

Questions:
Find out why they don't give a shit, and if it is truly an attitude problem, use progressive (a word which must scare you) discipline.

You're the one who freely judges people, dick head. Then you whine to high heaven. As for your questions:

• Were they properly trained or do they need more training;- yes, they do when they work for me
  • Do they have the necessary tools, in working order;- yes, they do when they work for me
  • Are they ill or in pain and fear losing their job if they complain;- as for the last one, no, not if they work for me. as for the first two, wtf, I adopted them? I thought I hired them to do a job
  • How's their life at home, are they concerned about a parent, spouse or child;- in every possible way, I don't give a shit at work. It's not my problem and not their excuse
  • Do they have a set and predictable schedule; - yes, their manager sets clear schedules for hourlies by the end of each week for the next week
  • Are they burdened by debt;- in every possible way, I don't give a shit at work. It's not my problem and not their excuse
you are an excuse to fail, that isn't helping them. And you won't grasp what I just told you

You take everything too personally, and ignore being called an asshole, which you are, and something you ought to fix.

My points were generic, not directed at anyone business or any single business owner. Do try to grow up, and consider opinions which differ from you own, and stop being an asshole.

Questions:

You take everything too personally, and ignore being called an asshole, which you are, and something you ought to fix.

My points were generic, not directed at anyone business or any single business owner. Do try to grow up, and consider opinions which differ from you own, and stop being an asshole.

how can i both take things to personal and ignore being called names???

Right, the Koch's who ARE the leading libertarians, and fund the leading libertarian "think tank", CATO, AND spent the most in 2012, aren't GOPers, lol

It turns out the 'Evil' Koch Bros. are only the 59th biggest donors in American politics. Can you guess who is number one?

By MARK TAPSCOTT (@MTAPSCOTT) • 2/14/14 12:00 AM

It turns out the 'Evil' Koch Bros. are only the 59th biggest donors in American politics. Can you guess who is number one?

Do I think the Randians in the AEI, Heritage, Club for Growth, Koch, etc world are pushing the buttons in the GOP world? Yep

Then why do you worship republican politicians?

So why do you worship the Republican party if you think they are controlled by libertarians?

Questions:

I take everything personally? You the butt hurt whiner who complains every time anyone insults you while you are such a dick to everyone else? That's just hilarious, no wonder you're so laughed at. So go ahead and whine some more. but pull down your dress, your twat is showing,dearie

Questions:

Wryner is one stupid bitch, damn

Minimum wage and living wage are essentially the same thing. I see the terms being used interchangeably. Besides, Doc gave us the dictionary definition of "living wage"

"the hourly rate an individual must earn to support their family, as the sole provider, assuming full-time employment."

They have to be the same thing, actually. If "living wage" is how much a person must earn over minimum wage to support their family, then living wage would dictate what minimum wage should be. Thus the two go hand in hand. I fail to see a difference.

Minimum wage is not the same thing as a living wage.

A minimum wage is a fixed number. It's set by law. A living wage is, as I pointed out before, not a fixed number.

You could make an argument that the minimum wage "should" be the same as a living wage, but 1.) It's not and 2.) that doesn't make the terms mean the same thing, anyway.

So what if the Democrats push for a "living wage" law? What would that number be?

As we all know, a huge increase in minimum wage is a temporary fix to the poverty problem because you can't increase wages on one group of people. If you increase wages for one group of people, it creates a Domino Effect and all wages eventually increase.

Then those that were elated with the new minimum wage find themselves right back where they started because everything else increased in price. They have no more buying power than they had before.

Since 4% of workers get min wage, THAT premise MUST be true *shaking head*

Of course it is. That's how we inflated ourselves out of the world market. Of course it wasn't minimum wage, it was unions.

If you make minimum wage $15.00 per hour, the people that were making in the area of $15.00 per hour are going to want $22.00 per hour because they are not going to work for minimum wage. The people that were making $22.00 per hour will want $30.00 per hour, and it goes right down the line.

If you think that you are going to increase minimum wage to $15.00 per hour and the rest of hourly workers are just going to stand by and watch it, you're insane. Nobody (including myself) would allow it. We all would demand more money.

By MARK TAPSCOTT (@MTAPSCOTT) • 2/14/14 12:00 AM

MORE right wing BS Shocking

The totals do not include contributions to 501(c) organizations, whose political spending has increased markedly in recent cycles. Unlike other political organizations, they are not required to disclose the corporate and individual donors that make their spending possible. Only contributions to Democrats and Republicans or liberal and conservative outside groups are included in calculating the percentages the donor has given to either party.

OPENSECRETS

At Least 1 in 4 Dark Money Dollars in 2012 Had Koch Links

There is no other known network that operates on the scale of the Koch-linked groups, in terms of both funding and complexity

At Least 1 in 4 Dark Money Dollars in 2012 Had Koch Links | OpenSecrets Blog

Nothing Really Compares to the Koch Brothers’ Political Empire

As billionaire conservatives Charles and David Koch become a focus of Democratic Party attacks for their big spending in the 2014 elections, conservatives have argued back that the Kochs’ “dark money” is puny compared to the shadowy funds spent by an array of wealthy liberal interests and individuals.

But the numbers just don’t add up. And these progressive groups tend to operate in the sunshine of public disclosure, unlike the Kochs’ semi-secret political empire.

Let’s start with the misunderstanding — or the deliberate expansion — of the term “dark money.”

Nothing Really Compares to the Koch Brothers' Political Empire | BillMoyers.com

LMAOROG

Minimum wage and living wage are essentially the same thing. I see the terms being used interchangeably. Besides, Doc gave us the dictionary definition of "living wage"

"the hourly rate an individual must earn to support their family, as the sole provider, assuming full-time employment."

They have to be the same thing, actually. If "living wage" is how much a person must earn over minimum wage to support their family, then living wage would dictate what minimum wage should be. Thus the two go hand in hand. I fail to see a difference.

Minimum wage is not the same thing as a living wage.

A minimum wage is a fixed number. It's set by law. A living wage is, as I pointed out before, not a fixed number.

You could make an argument that the minimum wage "should" be the same as a living wage, but 1.) It's not and 2.) that doesn't make the terms mean the same thing, anyway.

So what if the Democrats push for a "living wage" law? What would that number be?

As we all know, a huge increase in minimum wage is a temporary fix to the poverty problem because you can't increase wages on one group of people. If you increase wages for one group of people, it creates a Domino Effect and all wages eventually increase.

Then those that were elated with the new minimum wage find themselves right back where they started because everything else increased in price. They have no more buying power than they had before.

Since 4% of workers get min wage, THAT premise MUST be true *shaking head*

Of course it is. That's how we inflated ourselves out of the world market. Of course it wasn't minimum wage, it was unions.

If you make minimum wage $15.00 per hour, the people that were making in the area of $15.00 per hour are going to want $22.00 per hour because they are not going to work for minimum wage. The people that were making $22.00 per hour will want $30.00 per hour, and it goes right down the line.

If you think that you are going to increase minimum wage to $15.00 per hour and the rest of hourly workers are just going to stand by and watch it, you're insane. Nobody (including myself) would allow it. We all would demand more money.

Sure Bubba, sure, unions that were in decline for decades before Ronnie hosed them? lol

People get raises because those on the bottom get more??? IN THE US REALLY? lol

ONE FUKKN POLICY CONSERVATIVES HAVE EVER BEEN ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF US HISTORY? EVER? oops

Questions:

Wryner is one stupid bitch, damn

Says the Randian fetishist who CLAIMED Rand didn't want Gov't BUT she sucked off the teet as soon as possible! lol

Forum List

Back