Callous Conservatives, Time to wake up!

How will you vote in Nov. 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You asked a question. This was my response:

"I will vote to prevent you people from airing out the pockets of the creative and productive in order to purchase your voting bloc of those who produce nothing but urine, feces, crime and terrorism."

Now, tell me how my point of view proceeds from a false assumption. Be specific.

That's thought provoking?

Not to the unthinking, apparently.

I see you live in San Francisco, where constituents shit in the street. Your attitude is no longer a mystery.

Your ignorance is amazing, or maybe you are like most of your kind. A liar.

Which is why you offer such carefully-wrought, erudite refutations.

Post an argument which outlines intended consequences, add enough detail and I'll offer a rebuttal. No one on the right has, ever, IMO. Not even the members of Congress whose side of the aisle you support.

Consider Obamacare, in lock-step the members and leadership seek to repeal it, but no comprehensive replacement has ever been put forward.

A rational response would be for the Congress, now under the control of the Republicans, to rewrite the PPACA, keeping what works and fixing what doesn't.

The reason they won't, is because the right only has wedge issues to put forth. Without God, guns, gays, Obamacare, abortion, Solyndra, Benghazi, Clinton's e-mails and Obama's birth place they would all be struck dumber.

You asked a question. This was my response:

"I will vote to prevent you people from airing out the pockets of the creative and productive in order to purchase your voting bloc of those who produce nothing but urine, feces, crime and terrorism."

Now, tell me how my point of view proceeds from a false assumption. Be specific.

I see you live in San Francisco, where constituents shit in the street. Your attitude is no longer a mystery.

Post an argument which outlines intended consequences, add enough detail and I'll offer a rebuttal. No one on the right has, ever, IMO. Not even the members of Congress whose side of the aisle you support.

Consider Obamacare, in lock-step the members and leadership seek to repeal it, but no comprehensive replacement has ever been put forward.

A rational response would be for the Congress, now under the control of the Republicans, to rewrite the PPACA, keeping what works and fixing what doesn't.

The reason they won't, is because the right only has wedge issues to put forth. Without God, guns, gays, Obamacare, abortion, Solyndra, Benghazi, Clinton's e-mails and Obama's birth place they would all be struck dumber.

No matter what the Republicans offered, DumBama would reject it unless it was the very exact same thing. Even something as meager as removing the employee and individual mandate was rejected.

DumBama never wanted to work with the Republicans on anything. He said so himself several times: Republicans can come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back seat! I have a pen and I have a cell phone. This has been (and still is) his attitude towards working with Republicans.

This is great! I'm looking forward to watching the UK fall into ruins.

LOL

ONE policy CONservatives have EVER been on the correct side of US history? Just one PLEASE?

Unions and taxation. That's why all our jobs left the country. Of course it's been going on for many years, but conservatives warned how businesses would move for those reasons.

We were correct on bussing as well. If you force people to send their children across town, the people who live in that town that have money will leave, and those who are left will be the people with little or no money. That's exactly what happened. In cities like mine, we are still feeling the effects of that today.

If you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't. Today we have 94 million people of working age not working in this country, and that number may even rise. The worst it's been in the last 30 plus years.

Pubic Education. We spend the most per capita on our children for education, and only fall in the middle when it comes to accomplishments. In fact some of our businesses hire foreigners because they have the education we don't provide our children. Because our union controlled public education is not up to standards, these kids can't get into upper-scale colleges because they haven't learned enough.

Sorry about the non sequitur, but, what is the name of the river which caught fire in Ohio?

What difference does that make? It's off topic.

LOL

ONE policy CONservatives have EVER been on the correct side of US history? Just one PLEASE?

Unions and taxation. That's why all our jobs left the country. Of course it's been going on for many years, but conservatives warned how businesses would move for those reasons.

We were correct on bussing as well. If you force people to send their children across town, the people who live in that town that have money will leave, and those who are left will be the people with little or no money. That's exactly what happened. In cities like mine, we are still feeling the effects of that today.

If you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't. Today we have 94 million people of working age not working in this country, and that number may even rise. The worst it's been in the last 30 plus years.

Pubic Education. We spend the most per capita on our children for education, and only fall in the middle when it comes to accomplishments. In fact some of our businesses hire foreigners because they have the education we don't provide our children. Because our union controlled public education is not up to standards, these kids can't get into upper-scale colleges because they haven't learned enough.

UNIONS AND TAXATION? THAT'S CALLED POLICY? SERIOUSLY?

Yes Gop's war on unions and defunding Gov't HURT US , but that isn't a policy, is it Bubba?

EVERYTHING else is just MORE of a mishmash of right wing garbage without going beyond the bumper sticker "thinking": the right usually does!

The liberal Democrat politicians backing unions is policy. They gave unions way too much strength and allowed them to call the shots. They priced us right out of the world market and for the last several years, there was no way to compete with them.

Now liberal politicians will once again make strides to buy votes by pricing us further from competition with minimum wage increases.

Yes, let's not let "min wage increases" price US out of the competition *shaking head*

60% of Min wage work for a comp with 500+ employees, let's make sure they pay peanuts TO US right Bubba, the US economy ONLY is 2/3rd driven by the US spending

GAWD YOU MORON

No, morons are those who want companies to pay generous wages to people that do monkey jobs. That's exactly what unions did. That's why with the exception of government, unions are a thing of the past.

Furthermore is the fact that minimum wage workers are something like 2% of our workforce. Increasing their wages won't help them all that much, but increasing their wages WILL force increases across the board once again, distancing ourselves from the already over competitive world market.

LOL

Yes Gop's war on unions and defunding Gov't HURT US , but that isn't a policy, is it Bubba?

EVERYTHING else is just MORE of a mishmash of right wing garbage without going beyond the bumper sticker "thinking": the right usually does!

The liberal Democrat politicians backing unions is policy. They gave unions way too much strength and allowed them to call the shots. They priced us right out of the world market and for the last several years, there was no way to compete with them.

Now liberal politicians will once again make strides to buy votes by pricing us further from competition with minimum wage increases.

Don't understand WHAT a policy is huh Bubs? It's like CUT TAXES AND GROW THE ECONOMY (OR NOT) WHILE "growing revenues" lol

Min wage increasing? LOL

Yeah, it was UNIONS:

SoD_2011_Figure_2.jpg

corporate-profits-and-wages.jpg

GROW A FUKKN BRAIN!

Yeah, look at that big dip once DumBama took over. LOL!

No matter what the Republicans offered, DumBama would reject it unless it was the very exact same thing. Even something as meager as removing the employee and individual mandate was rejected.

DumBama never wanted to work with the Republicans on anything. He said so himself several times: Republicans can come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back seat! I have a pen and I have a cell phone. This has been (and still is) his attitude towards working with Republicans.

Obama COMPROMISED with tax cuts, instead of (top 2%) $200,000 and $250,000 it was $400,000,000 and $450,000 (top .08%)

OBAMA ACA:

The bill approved by Sen. Christopher Dodd’s Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee, for instance, included 161 amendments authored by Republicans. Only 49 Republican amendments were rejected out of 210 considered. Yet the bill got zero Republican votes when it passed out of the committee.

You’ll all remember the Senate Finance Committee process, chaired by Montana Sen. Max Baucus. Baucus and President Obama empowered a bipartisan “Gang of Six” from the committee, three Democrats and three Republicans, and they spent the summer locked in negotiations that, again, never produced one Republican vote for the bill in committee. The Finance Committee ultimately scuttled the public option in its version of the bill, looking for GOP (and conservative Democratic) support.

The Washington Post’s Ezra Klein has noted that the final Democratic proposals have contained multiple GOP planks.

Fact-checking the GOP on healthcare reform

Senate Dems adopted 161 amendments and key GOP planks while soft-pedaling the public option. That's not compromise?

OBAMA PUTTING 40% TAX CUTS IN THE STIMULUS TO TRY AND GET 80% GOP SUPPORT WAS NOT A CONCESSION? LOL

LYING POS CONS

LOL

Yes, let's not let "min wage increases" price US out of the competition *shaking head*

60% of Min wage work for a comp with 500+ employees, let's make sure they pay peanuts TO US right Bubba, the US economy ONLY is 2/3rd driven by the US spending

GAWD YOU MORON

No, morons are those who want companies to pay generous wages to people that do monkey jobs. That's exactly what unions did. That's why with the exception of government, unions are a thing of the past.

Furthermore is the fact that minimum wage workers are something like 2% of our workforce. Increasing their wages won't help them all that much, but increasing their wages WILL force increases across the board once again, distancing ourselves from the already over competitive world market.

Weird, so you agree, unions HAVE been in decline for 40+ years, BUT it was unions that shipped jobs off shore, NOT tax policy that rewarded offshoring US jobs and CONservatives "free trade"

Actually min wage is for about 4% of US but of course, they shouldn't have an increase after 7 years since Corps employ 60%+ of them AND have record corp profits, pay the lowest effective tax rates in 40 years and first time EVER have costs below 50% of costs?

Over competitive? OH RIGHT, UNLESS THE US WORKS FOR $3 AN HOUR, WE CAN'T "COMPETE"?

HOW ABOUT SINCE THE US HAS THE WORLD LARGEST ECONOMY, WE USE GOOD GOV'T POLICY TO HELP US VERSUS MULTINATIONALS AND THE TOP 1/10TH OF 1%? Just a fukkn though you dumnass!

LOL

Don't understand WHAT a policy is huh Bubs? It's like CUT TAXES AND GROW THE ECONOMY (OR NOT) WHILE "growing revenues" lol

Min wage increasing? LOL

Yeah, it was UNIONS:

SoD_2011_Figure_2.jpg

corporate-profits-and-wages.jpg

GROW A FUKKN BRAIN!

Yeah, look at that big dip once DumBama took over. LOL!

Yep, 8 years of Dubya/GOP policy FINALLY CAVED. They couldn't use the housing bubble to keep up the APPEARANCE of a good economy, just in time for Obama

100317_cartoon_600.jpg

I coined the phrase Callous Conservative, how does that make me a partisan? It is an apt description of the set that goes by this slogan, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you".

How? The slew of names you called conservatives on this thread perhaps? When you're losing in a debate, you resort to calling people names. The term "Callous Conservative" speaks for itself. I don't see you referring to any Democrats that way.

Yeah, that makes you are partisan. I can go through a few pages of the threads you've posted over the past few months to make my case if need be.

Would you rather have the minimum wage that generates a large middle class or would you rather have what south Asia's having??? With a large poor class and a small class of super rich. Or maybe I'll go back in history pre-1900 America or Europe.

You loserterian moroons would have 90% of this country eatting mud cakes.

I coined the phrase Callous Conservative, how does that make me a partisan? It is an apt description of the set that goes by this slogan, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you".

How? The slew of names you called conservatives on this thread perhaps? When you're losing in a debate, you resort to calling people names. The term "Callous Conservative" speaks for itself. I don't see you referring to any Democrats that way.

Yeah, that makes you are partisan. I can go through a few pages of the threads you've posted over the past few months to make my case if need be.

I thought he was talking CONservatives, some who DO vote GOP Bubs, when did he say GOPers? But YES, MOST CONservatives ARE GOPers, except for the Blue Dog Dems, we call them CONservaDems

I will vote to prevent you people from airing out the pockets of the creative and productive in order to purchase your voting bloc of those who produce nothing but urine, feces, crime and terrorism.
Creative? You mean like gays and scientists, liberals and the educated?

I will vote to prevent you people from airing out the pockets of the creative and productive in order to purchase your voting bloc of those who produce nothing but urine, feces, crime and terrorism.
Creative? You mean like gays and scientists, liberals and the educated?

Billy would abolish science institution that are the best in the world, stop regulating businesses and let air pollution pile up in our atmosphere...The dumb shit would fire millions of scientist, road construction workers and teachers because oh'shiittt, I hate government!

Last edited:

Think again.

Seriously? The Republicans Have No Health Plan?

NO, SERIOUSLY, NOT COVERING PEOPLE THAT CAN'T GET A "SAVINGS PLAN" ACCOUNT OR THE OTHER BS, ISN'T A GOP HEALTH CARE PLAN, AS THE OP SAID, THE GOP HAS NOT PASSED A REPLACEMENT PLAN FOR OBAMACARES, WEIRD RIGHT? lol

Tax credits and BS ISN'T A H/C PLAN DUMBASS!

Last edited:

Think again.

Seriously? The Republicans Have No Health Plan?

JUST THINK

Republicans Don't Have A Plan Yet To Replace Obamacare Subsidies

As the Supreme Court edges closer to issuing an opinion that could deal a blow to the federal health exchange operating in more than 30 states, Democrats have sounded a warning to their colleagues on the other side: Be careful what you wish for.

If GOP lawmakers get the court decision they've been hoping for, it will be up to the Republican-controlled Congress to figure a way out of the mess. After more than 50 votes in the House to repeal either all or parts of the Affordable Care Act, Republicans have yet to unveil a proposal on how to replace the health care law. And they also haven't united around a stopgap plan that would bridge an adverse ruling by the court with the health care policies of the next president.

Republicans in both chambers have been working for months on proposals, but, so far, House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell — and their respective caucuses — haven't coalesced around a single path forward for the 6.4 million people, who would lose their subsidies should the court rule against the Obama administration in King v. Burwell.

Republicans Don't Have A Plan Yet To Replace Obamacare Subsidies

LOL

It's time to reject the ignorance and hate common to most on the right; the reactionaryism and fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

It's also time to reject failed conservative fiscal dogma, to instead pursue a pragmatic course predicated on what works, not what conforms to that failed conservative economic dogma.

What about the hate from the left? You seem to give them a pass all of the time and as we have seen over and over again it is the leftist nut cases who seem to be the most violent. Almost every mass shooting in the last 20 years has been committed by an avowed progressive or progressive thinking person.
:link:

Look up every mass shooter and when you get to their core beliefs and websites they frequented they have overwhelmingly been progressives. Don't believe a word I say, just go look up it for yourself.
I wont believe you, how do you document every single mass shooter on your own and pretend to know their beliefs? What research did you do? What country do you refer to?

I am only referring to the USA and I am not providing links because you will simply not believe my links anyway. It's how you folks seem to roll. Thus I would like you to do a little basic research of your own.

It's really simple.
I'm not going to research every mass shooting and attempt to define if the shooter is progressive or not. That's stupid.

The changes necessary to take back America from the power held by the First and Second Estates will be a monumental task, given the money which the clergy and nobility - our power elites - will put into keeping the Congress under the leadership they own.

Why is this pointed at conservatives ?

It's both sides that have screwed us.

Would you rather have the minimum wage that generates a large middle class or would you rather have what south Asia's having??? With a large poor class and a small class of super rich. Or maybe I'll go back in history pre-1900 America or Europe.

You loserterian moroons would have 90% of this country eatting mud cakes.
The minimum wage doesn't generate the middle class.

Forum List

Back