Calls for Alex Jones arrest....after threats

Yup....he has threatened the President Elect. The FBI may not have enough agents to keep up with all these Trumpsters threats. And Republican.....say nothing.
So what? You scum threaten Trump all the time.
its Stochastic Terrorism.
Sort of like "stand down, stand by" to proud boys.
A dog whistle to extremist groups, or individual nutjobs.

I believe his "Newtown was a false flag" narrative in which he sicked his minions on the grieving parents cost him a hundred grand.
This one should definitely earn him a visit. "Removed one way or the other"? Yeah, that's at least worth a knock at 2 AM. :)

His sponsors need to start dropping him. Money Talks....Alex Walks....

Last edited:
I believe they will take specific threats against a person/ president more seriously than they took blowing up a building.
thats possible

Deep State swamp rats might not take threats to trump as seriously as threats to old joe

Last edited:

Yup....he has threatened the President Elect. The FBI may not have enough agents to keep up with all these Trumpsters threats. And Republican.....say nothing.
Leftist scum are experts at that, I agree.

what's your point?
Only that the media has been stirring up violence toward Trump since day one.
Lies, fear-mongering, race-baiting - all lead toward violent behavior.
1607968165422.png

no one takes Alex Jones seriously

Twitter and YouTube banned his ass, but Infowars gets 10-15 million hits daily.
So obviously he has a following of tinfoil hatters who take him seriously.

And we have a man sitting in the White House that DAILY is fanning the flames of violence and chaos....until that Idiot is shut up, the threats and violence will not stop. Moscow Mitch could do just that. After 5:00 today when Joe exceeds the 270 EC votes....Moscow Mitch will not have an excuse.

Leftist scum are experts at that, I agree.
Interesting,
Any examples.

And we have a man sitting in the White House that DAILY is fanning the flames of violence and chaos....until that Idiot is shut up, the threats and violence will not stop. Moscow Mitch could do just that. After 5:00 today when Joe exceeds the 270 EC votes....Moscow Mitch will not have an excuse.
people are violent no matter who is getting blow jobs in the oval office

It would seem to me that since Moscow Mitch won another term and is highly unlikely to run again in 2026, he'd have the turtle spine to stand up and do the right thing. But will he? Ahhhh Nope Nope Nope Nope NOPE!

mitch-mcconnell-cecil-turtle-totally-looks-like.jpg

Threatening to vote Trump out of office or impeaching him is not the same as a viled threat to assassinate him..

Threatening to vote Trump out of office or impeaching him is not the same as a viled threat to assassinate him..
Yeah, right, you liars never did anything like that. But tell me liar, where in the op does it call for murder? Clue, it doesn't.

I call for your arrest. The FBI simply doesn't have enough agents to keep up with the stupidity you post.

Weeeeeee

Forum List

Back