Calls for Alex Jones arrest....after threats

Yup....he has threatened the President Elect. The FBI may not have enough agents to keep up with all these Trumpsters threats. And Republican.....say nothing.
No, foretelling is not threatening. You people come up with the silliest shit.

Sounds like you are threating also....hhhmmmm....I guess the FBI and Secret Service will decide if they need to speak to you.

Yup....he has threatened the President Elect. The FBI may not have enough agents to keep up with all these Trumpsters threats. And Republican.....say nothing.
So what? You scum threaten Trump all the time.

Really??? I can't recall a single instance of anyone on the left calling for "2nd Amendment types" to do "something" if Trump won the election.

I don't recall Joe Biden calling on armed thugs to "stand back and stand by". Now that Trump has lost the SC challenge, those same armed thugs are roaming the streets of Washington, looking to attack leftists. Like true weasels in a barrel, finding no leftists to attack, they have taken to attacking each other and there have been four stabbings amongst the weasels.

I'll be surprised if he isn't paid a visit. He likely will not get arrested but he will be visited.

He will get nothing, no visit and certainly no arrest.

MAGA

THAT...is not your decision.

Of course it is not but RWNJ get to run amoke and do whatever the fuck they want to. Come to think of it nutters from both sides suffer little to no consequences at this time.

MAGA

Steven Colbert is an entertainer period end of sentence. A person that is swayed by his or other entertainer’s views are simply uneducated misinformed lemmings.

Nothing happened to Madonna and countless others who threatened Trump. Man, you idiots can sure dish it out, but whine like a stuck pig when you get it back. Colossal glittering hypocrites.

If for some reason people show up to defend they will be innocent in a court of law by jurors. The local cops need to make their choices. Your families can die for all I care.

Nothing happened to Madonna and countless others who threatened Trump. Man, you idiots can sure dish it out, but whine like a stuck pig when you get it back. Colossal glittering hypocrites.
Johnny Depp threatened to do the worse and he is the worst as a human being.

Johnny Depp threatened to do the worse and he is the worst as a human being.
Johnny Depp is done. I expect to hear about his demise any day.

De Niro threatened Trump. So did Biden when he said he wants to beat him up in the schoolyard.
Waters puts a target on the back of ALL republican politicians and it is her first amendment right.
Palin uses a target on a map to identify localities that need to concentrate on for campaigning and it was declared a threat of gun violence by the media and by the left.
You guys really need to look at how silly you are being.

Forum List

Back