Calls To Ban Muslims From Entering the U.S. Are Offensive And Unconstitutional

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
...Says Mike Pence.

311xtaw.png

either we have a country or we don't. it's a religious war. we are a country of/with muslims. we ban and except all religions equal to the level of threat. it's more of a regional thing.

we aren't banning mexicans because they are catholic or any other religion, or because they are mexican, it's a regional thing.

Last edited:
You beat Trump by outTrumping him.....What you need to do is add the countries you complain he left off.....

Trump supporters are furious about this. Trump has betrayed his conservative base on many fronts, and he is quickly losing support

If it was up to me I wouldn't let anyone in from countries that hate us. And all these Muslim countries hate us. No need to take any chances.

lol, wow. How would you guys like to peek around the inside of this guy's brain for an hour? Sheesh. You're probably scared of your own farts too.

Trump supporters are furious about this. Trump has betrayed his conservative base on many fronts, and he is quickly losing support

They are? How do you figure? The Trumpsters seem to be in full support of this travel ban.

It's true if the intent is to prevent a religious group from entering the Country like FDR did to the Jews fleeing from Nazi atrocities but the intent of Trump's executive order is to prevent potential terrorists from countries that exploit terrorists from entering the U.S. Why don't we all agree on that concept?

That's the biggest lie I have read today. You could run for democrat mayor or some other useless job.

It's true if the intent is to prevent a religious group from entering the Country like FDR did to the Jews fleeing from Nazi atrocities but the intent of Trump's executive order is to prevent potential terrorists from countries that exploit terrorists from entering the U.S. Why don't we all agree on that concept?
Most reasoning rational people do. Liberals do not have any rationale or reason. They are media fed fools.

If it was up to me I wouldn't let anyone in from countries that hate us. And all these Muslim countries hate us. No need to take any chances.

lol, wow. How would you guys like to peek around the inside of this guy's brain for an hour? Sheesh. You're probably scared of your own farts too.

My farts are lethal!

We need to be selective with whomever we let in to the country. Period. We owe Muslims nothing.

Most reasoning rational people do. Liberals do not have any rationale or reason. They are media fed fools.
Have we had any problems with the refugees who has entered this country over the years?

My farts are lethal!

We need to be selective with whomever we let in to the country. Period. We owe Muslims nothing.
We have always been selective with the people who are allowed into this country. No need to change

They are? How do you figure? The Trumpsters seem to be in full support of this travel ban.
Conservatives are pissed that Trump hasn't banned Muslims like he said he would and they feel betrayed by his cabinet appointees. It's only been a few weeks and he has lost the support of his base. It's very sad.

Forum List

Back