Calls to defund the FBI

I agree, they should not and definitely will not defund the FBI. If there were 75% Right Wing Republican in both houses, they still would not defund the FBI. Anybody seeing it as a realistic possibility is just an extremist nut ball with unrealistic ideas and judgement.
That said, I doubt they clean house and put it under enough new management to accomplish anything good or even what they want, whether what they want would be good for the country or not.
I get it. Anybody who does not agree with you is a nutball psychotic???? You sound like the Communists in the USSR who confined dissidents to mental hospitals.

Only the right wing public, for the most part. I am part of the public and like most of what they do. The vast majority of them are fine professionally minded people.
How about the armed FBI assholes who raided Mar a Lago in the middle of the fucking night? They did not do that to Biden or Obama who also took documents home. How about the ones who arrested a Trump friend at the airport and confiscated his cell phone? How about the ones who put Jan 6 protestors in solitary confinement?
How about the ones who refuse to cooperate with Congressional committees? How about the ones who went to Twitter and told them who to censor? Your half measures are useless bullshit.

Interesting.

I dunno. I think Missy Pergrym is cute.

IMG_0470.jpeg

How about the armed FBI assholes who raided Mar a Lago in the middle of the fucking night? They did not do that to Biden or Obama who also took documents home. How about the ones who arrested a Trump friend at the airport and confiscated his cell phone? How about the ones who put Jan 6 protestors in solitary confinement?
How about the ones who refuse to cooperate with Congressional committees? How about the ones who went to Twitter and told them who to censor? Your half measures are useless bullshit.
I have no problem with the Mar a Lago raid.
Are you talking about Pillow Head? I have no idea what was on the warrant, so don't have an opinion.
I do not care about the J6 attackers rotting wherever they are, but was not aware they were being held by the FBI at some FBI building. I thought they were jailed, not released as threat to community or to prevent tipping off other criminal possibly in flight, but like I said, I really don't care, as they attacked the capital.
If they are unwilling as government employees to speak to a committee, the Congressional Sergeant at Arms should be instructed to pick them up.
I am sorry you are having trouble with social media, but again, the vast majority of the FBI were not involved.
I have proposed no half measures. You will have to remind me of what it is, you think I proposed to be done.

Interesting.

Paul Davis is wrong that the FBI does anything positive for this country. Quite the opposite, for decades at least it has been a rogue agency that harms the country. Because of its blatant dishonesty, it has contributed mightily to the mistrust of government.

Paul Davis is wrong that the FBI does anything positive for this country. Quite the opposite, for decades at least it has been a rogue agency that harms the country. Because of its blatant dishonesty, it has contributed mightily to the mistrust of government.
The FBI is useless and needs to be replaced with a non political agency.

Forum List

Back