Cambodia, Tunisia, Nicaragua, Georgia, Bolivia, Uganda, Ukraine, And Now The US

Was he given the opportunity? Let's see when the Federal government offered Trump that chance. I'll wait.
Of course he was. Just like any one would have had the opportunity to help pay for the thugs' lawyers. It's not up to the federal gov. to offer anyone to pay for someone's lawyer....they only get involved if the defendent DECLARES that they cannot afford a lawyer. You really need to brush up on this stuff.

No one is saying that they are but the republican argument is that Trump is untouchable and unaccountable to ordinary mortals such as we.
Are you serious when we see the crap still walking free after lying to Congress and spying on a presidential campaign, then a president in office? Do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Are you serious when we see the crap still walking free after lying to Congress and spying on a presidential campaign, then a president in office? Do you expect anyone to take you seriously?
I expect nothing except blind following behavior from you people.

Why do I limit it to political leaders? Because that was the topic that the OP brought up. May I suggest reading the OP post?
You should have read the OP more carefully instead of just the headline

Here is the OP that you choose to ignore:

Illegally spying on citizens.
Censoring / Silencing Americans
- Violating 1st Amendment Rights
Targeting citizens opposing their agenda
- Jailing citizens for sharing memes

Partisanly weaponized agencies

You should have read the OP more carefully instead of just the headline

Here is the OP that you choose to ignore:

Illegally spying on citizens.
Censoring / Silencing Americans
- Violating 1st Amendment Rights
Targeting citizens opposing their agenda
- Jailing citizens for sharing memes

Partisanly weaponized agencies
From the OP: Journalist points out the US has joined 7 politically corrupt 3rd World Nations who love incarcerating opposition political leaders.

I ask again....what political leaders have been incarcerated?

From the OP: Journalist points out the US has joined 7 politically corrupt 3rd World Nations who love incarcerating opposition political leaders.
Thats part of the OP but not all

Take the blinders off

You can't answer. I expected nothing else from a sub par troll. You are done here.
Let me make this as simple as I can for you.

If you were in jail being accused of a crime......and I wanted to help you by paying for your lawyer I would have my lawyer con-tact you. My lawyer might even con-tact the prosecutor to make the arrangements. It's quite simple and that's how it's done in the US....not sure about where you are at.

Forum List

Back