🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Came back from Phoenix just now

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Again me and my dad just don’t get along well .
He thinks Biden is the greatest and I really irritated him when I told him the election was rigged and he is a fake swine

My mom and me get along

Had some tension with my brother . He was really angered with me and my dad going at it and then mad at me because I mocked the cheap and silly crap toys his kids got as a present. He also punched me in the chest after I really gave him a hard whizzard . It was an accident but I hurt his shoulder lol

I got along super well with his 3 kids ..which is why I even came 5 hrs
On the way home : I turned off the gps and ended up in California and drove an extra 100 miles

I have a great family My parents have passed but my sister and brother in law and their kids visit all the time....all Trumpers...my other family is my former wife's family...they visit a lot too and I go see them...I'm also still real good friends with my ex wife and her husband and their kids...her husband and I go stream fishing every year in the north west they are all democrats but we still love each other...and I think they are leaning Trump's way a little every time we get together if you ask me...so don't let the scumbags in DC ruin family relations...they are not worth it....

He thinks Biden is the greatest and I really irritated him when I told him the election was rigged and he is a fake swine

My mom and me get along

Had some tension with my brother . He was really angered with me and my dad going at it and then mad at me because I mocked the cheap and silly crap toys his kids got as a present. He also punched me in the chest after I really gave him a hard whizzard . It was an accident but I hurt his shoulder lol

On the way home : I turned off the gps and ended up in California and drove an extra 100 miles
The Phoenix is a bird that rose from ashes. Did you and your Dad make friends?

My mom and me get along

No !!!

My mom and me get along

My parents talk about Israel and Jews a lot lol

Forum List

Back