Camilla's new title?

You've never heard of Diana Spencer?????????????????????????????????????
A political marriage. She produced the heir and a spare. She was a serious slut. She screwed every man that got close enough be bagged. Poor woman had serious mental problems she was bulimic and force vomited up eating binges. Charles loved Camilla before Diana and loves Camilla to this day. Aside from her own political marriage there is no indication that neither she nor Charles were ever unfaithful to one another.

Charles gave a very moving speech praising William and Kate, bestowing their new titles of Prince and Princess of Wales. He mentioned the beloved Harry and Megan but did not use titles.

Even while he was married to someone else.

They're both pigs.
Why? When you are obligated through duty to marry someone there is nothing wrong with spending as much time with the one you love as possible. You aren't thinking that marrying Diana was his choice do you?

I have a corn on the wall of my dutch ass, I wonder if Camilla can do anything about that?! :smoke:
Why would she care. Your hemorrhoids could be dripping blood for all anyone cares.

The Queen granted the title of Queen Consort because she could never be Queen. The same way Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinborough could never be King.

Why? When you are obligated through duty to marry someone there is nothing wrong with spending as much time with the one you love as possible. You aren't thinking that marrying Diana was his choice do you?

I don't care what the reasons are= I can't stand cheaters.

And if they could divorce- they could have broke tradition and not married to begin with.

Forum List

Back