Camilla's new title?

Very good idea.

Of course- I'll be reporting this before you can report me.

Sounds like a threat... noted and reported.

an-idiots-guide-to-climate-change.jpg

I don't care what the reasons are= I can't stand cheaters.

And if they could divorce- they could have broke tradition and not married to begin with.
Well, that's not going to happen. The only reason why the Queen permitted the divorce was because Diana was fucking a Muslim and no spawn of Muslim was going to be anywhere near the throne. That piece of scandal was too big to chew.

Back up a sec guys. Maybe Diana was really in love or maybe not. Maybe she was even unloved but she is their royalty, so, rather than make the royal family squirm perhaps she should have handled it differently. She had her lovers so we're told. So she's not totally the innocent one here. She certainly became a royal pain in the ass to the Queen and family...and i believe intentionally so. She was unloved and she was going to make them pay...and they did.

Camilla doesn't seem to be a bad sort. She has done her duty, she has kept a low profile and it appears even the british people have a bit of, not love, not affection perhaps, but respect maybe? I think she'll do well as princess camilla. If It was Queen Elizabeth and prince phillip....wouldn't it be....King Charles III and Princess Camilla?

Tomorrow we'll wake up to find no one left to report.

Well, that's not going to happen. The only reason why the Queen permitted the divorce was because Diana was fucking a Muslim and no spawn of Muslim was going to be anywhere near the throne. That piece of scandal was too big to chew.
You are EVIL
EVIL
EVIL

Forum List

Back