🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can 500 law professors be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that included 8 from yale were the pos went to school
Is that supposed to be proof of the credibility of Yalies or not? :lmao:
wouldn't they be the ones who knew him best?
Wouldn't that reflect on the grades they gave him, which put him at the top of his class?

DERP!:laugh2:
BS that top of the class was bs
TOP OF the Class was more BS
Not quite.

As NBC News has noted—Yale University and Yale Law School don’t grade students conventionally, with letters or numbers. And they don’t have a class rank. ”Our current grading system does not allow the computation of grade point averages. Individual class rank is not computed,” according to the Yale Law School website. Instead, students can complete a course with one of four designations—credit, low pass, pass, or honors (pdf).

Similarly, as an undergraduate student at Yale, Kavanaugh did not garner the highest honors possible and was not the top student. He graduated “cum laude.” The designation means simply that he graduated “with distinction,” below those who earned the honors of “magna cum laude” (“with great distinction”) and “summa cum laude” (“with the highest distinction”).

Now, with sexual misconduct allegations leveled against him, and after an emotional display before the Senate judiciary committee last week, what distinguishes Kavanaugh is starting to seem even less awesome.

Just a question how the fuck did these guys become law professor''s when they deny it was an obvious political hit by the democrats?

The legal experts fault Kavanaugh for failing to remain open to the necessary search for truth after being accused of sexually assaulting a girl when he was a teen and instead becoming “repeatedly aggressive with questioners.” The signees also criticize the judge for indicating that he believes allegations made by professor Christine Blasey Ford and other women are “a calculated and orchestrated political hit” by members of the Democratic Party rather than acknowledging that the Senate must try to understand and investigate the facts surrounding the allegations.

Only biddable people claim Dr. Ford's testimony was a political hit. Of course being a misogynist seems par on course for you, as well as being one of the sheep who believes everything Trump says or tweets is why you lack credibility.

Your boyfriend vs people I’ve known for over 30 years.
`
She's my girlfriend. - - Since you have no legal credibility, your legal opinions mean nothing to me. Just because I may know a few legal professionals does not qualify me as a legal expert. Law doesn't seep into my brain via osmosis when I talk to them. This site is chuck full of legal, constitutional, psychological and forensic experts, maybe of of them will agree with you.

and that included 8 from yale were the pos went to school
Wouldn't that reflect on the grades they gave him, which put him at the top of his class?

Not quite.

As NBC News has noted—Yale University and Yale Law School don’t grade students conventionally, with letters or numbers. And they don’t have a class rank. ”Our current grading system does not allow the computation of grade point averages. Individual class rank is not computed,” according to the Yale Law School website. Instead, students can complete a course with one of four designations—credit, low pass, pass, or honors (pdf).

Similarly, as an undergraduate student at Yale, Kavanaugh did not garner the highest honors possible and was not the top student. He graduated “cum laude.” The designation means simply that he graduated “with distinction,” below those who earned the honors of “magna cum laude” (“with great distinction”) and “summa cum laude” (“with the highest distinction”).

Now, with sexual misconduct allegations leveled against him, and after an emotional display before the Senate judiciary committee last week, what distinguishes Kavanaugh is starting to seem even less awesome.

What were the dates those policies were put into effect? Sound like some kind of 2012 BS.

If you don't either your trolling or just plain stupid, which is it???

I'm not the one that claimed it took a moron to believe it takes a moron to believe Kavanaugh was the victim of a political hit job. The man is a liar, and doesn't have the temperament to be a judge. How many judges have you seen cry when things didn't go to suit him? How many judges have you seen spouting conspiracy theories at their confirmation hearings?

The Conspiracy Theory is that Brett Kavanaugh is a gang rapist and a paedophile. That he is the VICTIM of heinous accusations from the Unhinged Left is not a Conspiracy Theory, this is a political hit job. The other thing is that Brett Kavanaugh is a very Moderate Conservative he's not a Right-Winger, he is more Anthony Kennedy than Antonin Scalia but that the Unhinged Left don't care they want a Leftist Leftist and if they cannot have one they are happy to destroy a man's entire life.

He sited conspiracy theories along with crying and lying at his confirmation hearing. That's not even mentioning his lies from his previous confirmation hearings that only recently came to light. Just admit that you want a hard core right winger on the court, and things like integrity and honesty don't count.

Brett Kavanaugh is a Moderate Conservative, the only Conspiracy Theories are from the Unhinged Left that he is a gang rapist and a paedophile.

And him drinking beer causes climate change or was that cigarettes??
No smoking or drug use?

`
She's my girlfriend. - - Since you have no legal credibility, your legal opinions mean nothing to me. Just because I may know a few legal professionals does not qualify me as a legal expert. Law doesn't seep into my brain via osmosis when I talk to them. This site is chuck full of legal, constitutional, psychological and forensic experts, maybe of of them will agree with you.
As you get older you will study the basics and beyond of many disciplines.

`

What's a
maybe of of them

Just a question how the fuck did these guys become law professor''s when they deny it was an obvious political hit by the democrats?

The legal experts fault Kavanaugh for failing to remain open to the necessary search for truth after being accused of sexually assaulting a girl when he was a teen and instead becoming “repeatedly aggressive with questioners.” The signees also criticize the judge for indicating that he believes allegations made by professor Christine Blasey Ford and other women are “a calculated and orchestrated political hit” by members of the Democratic Party rather than acknowledging that the Senate must try to understand and investigate the facts surrounding the allegations.

Only biddable people claim Dr. Ford's testimony was a political hit. Of course being a misogynist seems par on course for you, as well as being one of the sheep who believes everything Trump says or tweets is why you lack credibility.
so let me ask you a question, hopefully you'll answer sincerely,

What was the purpose of ms ford giving Feinstein her letter if she wished to have it and her identity anonymous?

Last edited:

Not quite.

What were the dates those policies were put into effect? Sound like some kind of 2012 BS.

google it Kavanaugh is a damn liar

Yes. Lots of morons think it was a political hit job.

If you don't either your trolling or just plain stupid, which is it???

I'm not the one that claimed it took a moron to believe it takes a moron to believe Kavanaugh was the victim of a political hit job. The man is a liar, and doesn't have the temperament to be a judge. How many judges have you seen cry when things didn't go to suit him? How many judges have you seen spouting conspiracy theories at their confirmation hearings?

The Conspiracy Theory is that Brett Kavanaugh is a gang rapist and a paedophile. That he is the VICTIM of heinous accusations from the Unhinged Left is not a Conspiracy Theory, this is a political hit job. The other thing is that Brett Kavanaugh is a very Moderate Conservative he's not a Right-Winger, he is more Anthony Kennedy than Antonin Scalia but that the Unhinged Left don't care they want a Leftist Leftist and if they cannot have one they are happy to destroy a man's entire life.

He sited conspiracy theories along with crying and lying at his confirmation hearing. That's not even mentioning his lies from his previous confirmation hearings that only recently came to light. Just admit that you want a hard core right winger on the court, and things like integrity and honesty don't count.

Brett Kavanaugh is a Moderate Conservative, the only Conspiracy Theories are from the Unhinged Left that he is a gang rapist and a paedophile.

I suppose by your far far right leanings he is moderate, to you. Moderate conservatives lie and lie; the far far right are damn liars and prodigious hypocrites.

Hmmmm, it seems Kavanaugh is far to the right. He should be impeached and removed from the court of appeals. Bigots with the biases he expressed do not deserve to don the robe.

What was the purpose of ms ford giving Feinstein her letter if she did not wish to have it and her identity anonymous?

Don't ask him complicated questions like that , it's above his comprehension .

What was the purpose of ms ford giving Feinstein her letter if she did not wish to have it and her identity anonymous?

Don't ask him complicated questions like that , it's above his comprehension .

you know, I just call em as I see em. I'm a logic follow kind of guy. white guy at that. and me a guy who tried to go to second base and third base on high school girls when I was in high school. You know the normal kind of guy stuff. Even black spartacus did that.

Not quite.

Oh yeah also Google Regaen killed Paul you will have 20,000 hits .

Not quite.

So you're lying again, figures.

She may have wanted to expose Grassley, Graham and Trump as misogynists and dishonest hacks, who would put their party, their power and their ambitions before the good of the county.

If so, she was spot on correct.

there are 20 or more here that fit that ID....I won't name names

Maybe we should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back