🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can 500 law professors be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question how the fuck did these guys become law professor''s when they deny it was an obvious political hit by the democrats?

The legal experts fault Kavanaugh for failing to remain open to the necessary search for truth after being accused of sexually assaulting a girl when he was a teen and instead becoming “repeatedly aggressive with questioners.” The signees also criticize the judge for indicating that he believes allegations made by professor Christine Blasey Ford and other women are “a calculated and orchestrated political hit” by members of the Democratic Party rather than acknowledging that the Senate must try to understand and investigate the facts surrounding the allegations.

Only biddable people claim Dr. Ford's testimony was a political hit. Of course being a misogynist seems par on course for you, as well as being one of the sheep who believes everything Trump says or tweets is why you lack credibility.
so let me ask you a question, hopefully you'll answer sincerely,

What was the purpose of ms ford giving Feinstein her letter if she did not wish to have it and her identity anonymous?

Don't ask him complicated questions like that , it's above his comprehension .

you know, I just call em as I see em. I'm a logic follow kind of guy. white guy at that. and me a guy who tried to go to second base and third base on high school girls when I was in high school. You know the normal kind of guy stuff. Even black spartacus did that.
YEAH but thank GOD you're not running for SC Maybe dog catcher suits you?

:auiqs.jpg:You mad, bro?

No and I'm not a bro, but you cannot refute that the Unhinged Left are basic Marxists and that you hate Conservatives and anyone who does not conform with The Leftist Agenda must be destroyed.

Refute what? The unhinged rantings from an extremist? No thank you. You can't refute crazy.

Refute what? Refute ANYTHING from ANYONE in this thread, again we have a thread where the Unhinged Left cannot refute anything that any Conservative has posted, so they go to the default position of Trolling another thread and adding zero of anything else to the thread. What are unhinged rantings is that Brett Kavanaugh is a gang rapist and a paedophile which also is a Conspiracy Theory.

A conservative would never post the hate that you do, so your claim of being one is a damn lie. You're a hater, and there is no defense for someone like you, only one ideology that you can claim, and that was put down by real Americans in 1945.

What a mealy mouth piece of shit you are, putting people down because they disagree with you, all the while you call them Nazis. You're nothing but a two faced hypocrite.

You described yourself and Lucy.

I'm not the one that claimed it took a moron to believe it takes a moron to believe Kavanaugh was the victim of a political hit job. The man is a liar, and doesn't have the temperament to be a judge. How many judges have you seen cry when things didn't go to suit him? How many judges have you seen spouting conspiracy theories at their confirmation hearings?

What does that have to do with these 500 guys who are supposed to be highly educated who can't see a political hit when it's right in front of their face ? And it came from Diane who has a history of dirty politics.

You don't think his lying and crying at his confirmation hearing is an indication of his temperament?
It has not been proven that he lied about anything. His reaction to false charges was perfectly normal. Only a coward like you would just bend over and take that abuse.

The thing that has all you lying sky howlers so upset is that your plan is not working. You were hoping he would quit or Trump would withdraw him. He didn't and now it's all unraveling before you so all you can do is hurl more irrational unfounded lies and tantrums. Sucks to be you.

Sounds good. You can add that to your theory about this being all about Clinton revenge. Throw in some Bigfoot stuff too. The crazies will eat it up.
Liar, I never mentioned "clinton revenge". Make up some more crap troll.

That is what Kavanaugh said. Are you saying you disagree with his conspiracy theory?

Just a question how the fuck did these guys become law professor''s when they deny it was an obvious political hit by the democrats?

The legal experts fault Kavanaugh for failing to remain open to the necessary search for truth after being accused of sexually assaulting a girl when he was a teen and instead becoming “repeatedly aggressive with questioners.” The signees also criticize the judge for indicating that he believes allegations made by professor Christine Blasey Ford and other women are “a calculated and orchestrated political hit” by members of the Democratic Party rather than acknowledging that the Senate must try to understand and investigate the facts surrounding the allegations.

Only biddable people claim Dr. Ford's testimony was a political hit. Of course being a misogynist seems par on course for you, as well as being one of the sheep who believes everything Trump says or tweets is why you lack credibility.

What was the purpose of ms ford giving Feinstein her letter if she did not wish to have it and her identity anonymous?

Don't ask him complicated questions like that , it's above his comprehension .

Why respond to the troll, the answer is clear: She knew she would be attacked by bigots (misogynists) and other such assholes.

Of course they're wrong and deliberately so! College professors pathologically LIE like our own dear Lahkota here. Professors are the most treasonous, lying, lying, lying, LYING sewer-detritus of society America has ever produced. So I don't believe one word that professor-vermin say about anything, they are quite literally a walking vessel of hatred, malice and destruction of our society.

Of course they're wrong and deliberately so! College professors pathologically LIE like our own dear Lahkota here. Professors are the most treasonous, lying, lying, lying, LYING sewer-detritus of society America has ever produced. So I don't believe one word that professor-vermin say about anything, they are quite literally a walking vessel of hatred, malice and destruction of our society.

The right's fear of education is well known

She may have wanted to expose Grassley, Graham and Trump as misogynists and dishonest hacks, who would put their party, their power and their ambitions before the good of the county.

If so, she was spot on correct.

Totally unbelievable fantasy stories, spot on? Only in the regressive commie world. With any luck you'll be the target of a very similar fantasy.

New York is probing allegations that Donald Trump and his family used “outright fraud” to evade taxes on hundreds of millions of dollars. A New York Times report said that, counter to the president's claim that he is a self-made billionaire, much of his fortune was handed to him by his father, starting at a very young age.—David E. Rovella
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::hhello::hello77::lalala::lalala::lalala::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The question is republican sheep ,,how many job interviews could you go on and act that way and still get the job???

Job interview, lol.

What is it?
he was trying to prove what a great sc judge he'd be A lying scumbag is what he proved to be
what was his lie bubba? can you answer or will you insult me?

He's never had a black out, he only fell asleep. That's tantamount to, "I never had sex with that women". An attempt to mislead the Senate Committee and the tens of thousands + who watched him step around many other questions.

The question is republican sheep ,,how many job interviews could you go on and act that way and still get the job???

Job interview, lol.

What is it?
he was trying to prove what a great sc judge he'd be A lying scumbag is what he proved to be
what was his lie bubba? can you answer or will you insult me?

He's never had a black out, he only fell asleep. That's tantamount to, "I never had sex with that women". An attempt to mislead the Senate Committee.
son, do you know what a black out is? hly fk, if you're gonna try and argue something, perhaps you should understand it first. Black out is not remembering what you did the night before. hly fk, you all are nutjobs. it's called black out because it's gone from memory. and there is no way to know if he did or didn't have one.

Last edited:
POLITICS
10/02/2018 09:02 pm ET Updated 55 minutes ago
More Than 500 Law Professors Condemn Kavanaugh For ‘Lack Of Judicial Temperament’
Eight of the signatures in the letter to the Senate were from professors at Yale, where the Supreme Court nominee obtained his law degree.

By Matt Ferner
5bb40310220000bb01dbfd21.jpeg

MICHAEL REYNOLDS/POOL VIA REUTERS
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh speaks at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday.

More than 500 law professors from nearly 100 law schools around the nation have signed a letter to the U.S. Senate to say that the volatile temperament Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh displayed on Thursday as he testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee disqualifies him from sitting on the nation’s highest court.

“We regret that we feel compelled to write to you to provide our views that at the Senate hearings on Thursday, September 27, 2018, the Honorable Brett Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court, and certainly for elevation to the highest court of this land,” the letter says.

The letter is signed by many high-profile law professors, including eight from Yale Law School, where Kavanaugh obtained his law degree. The letter remains open for additional signatures through Thursday, when it will be presented to the Senate.

“Instead of trying to sort out with reason and care the allegations that were raised, Judge Kavanaugh responded in an intemperate, inflammatory, and partial manner, as he interrupted and, at times, was discourteous to questioners,” the letter reads. The law professors cite two statutes, governing bias and recusal, that require a judge to step aside if he or she is at risk of being perceived as being unfair.

Here’s a copy of their letter:

Signed Law Prof Kavanaugh L... by on Scribd
/——-/ We don’t care

He's never had a black out, he only fell asleep. That's tantamount to, "I never had sex with that women". An attempt to mislead the Senate Committee.
Who gives a fuck? You're just mad because you and your commie ilk don't get to control the supreme court as you have for the past 80 years.

This is a significant swing on the Court to constitutional preservation and away from deliberate communist misinterpretation and hijack.

She may have wanted to expose Grassley, Graham and Trump as misogynists and dishonest hacks, who would put their party, their power and their ambitions before the good of the county.

If so, she was spot on correct.

Totally unbelievable fantasy stories, spot on? Only in the regressive commie world. With any luck you'll be the target of a very similar fantasy.

in a leftist world the sky isn't blue.

Who gives a fuck? You're just mad because you and your commie ilk don't get to control the supreme court as you have for the past 80 years.

This is a significant swing on the Court to constitutional preservation and away from deliberate communist misinterpretation and hijack.
dude, he doesn't even know what a black out is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back