🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can a liberal tell us

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
What these retraining programs retrain you for?

I work in IT, are we gonna give all these people IT jobs? Walmart?

retraining programs? care to clue us in, as to what the people in your head are yelling about now?

retraining programs? care to clue us in, as to what the people in your head are yelling about now?

Democrats always talk about retraining
When they kill jobs in WV or when jobs are shiped out of Indiana, they say jobs are gone,.we cant get em back we must retrain. Retrain for what?

Didn't Trump get the Walmart vote? I wonder what it is you exactly do in IT, since you are here most all of the time. Don't bother answering, as IT would be taken with a grain of salt

When they kill jobs in WV or when jobs are shiped out of Indiana, they say jobs are gone,.we cant get em back we must retrain. Retrain for what?
Strange to believe Newt and conservative Republicans have become Democrats.

GINGRICH: I think unemployment compensation should be tied directly to a training program. And if you don't have a job and you need help, then in order for us to give you the help, you should sign up for a business-led training program ... Newt Gingrich on Jobs

uh huh and this is a liberal program because why?

Because they are the ones that tout them. They said we cant get you a job but we can retrain you!

Because they are the ones that tout them. They said we cant get you a job but we can retrain you!
So you've gone past "everything that liberals like i hate".... straight too "everything I dont like is because of liberals"

I bet you scream "damn liberals!" at the kids skating on your sidewalk lol

Unfortunately WV has a lot more employment problems to overcome than coal jobs. That's one of the only reasons I moved back to PA. The jobs just don't exist.

GINGRICH: I think unemployment compensation should be tied directly to a training program. And if you don't have a job and you need help, then in order for us to give you the help, you should sign up for a business-led training program ... Newt Gingrich on Jobs

That would be nice .... except that Democrats have never said there has to be a correlation between unemployment and training. They don't want smart voters - they want to keep them dumb and poor.

Unfortunately WV has a lot more employment problems to overcome than coal jobs. That's one of the only reasons I moved back to PA. The jobs just don't exist.
They should have diversified their economy ages ago

So you've gone past "everything that liberals like i hate".... straight too "everything I dont like is because of liberals"

Actually, I call them ... "little assholes ..."

I save the good stuff for liberals.

That would be nice .... except that Democrats have never said there has to be a correlation between unemployment and training. They don't want smart voters - they want to keep them dumb and poor.
That sounds like you made it up and it sounds entirely unbelievable

so now your bitching about liberals not supporting retraining programs

will you neo nazis make up your minds

That sounds like you made it up and it sounds entirely unbelievable

Yeah --- except that I didn't.

Unlike your posts, mine are based in facts. Perhaps you can show us where the Democrats made retraining a prerequisite for unemployment assistance.

We'll wait right here for you.

so now your bitching about liberals not supporting retraining programs

will you neo nazis make up your minds

I said no such thing .... if you're too dumb to read what is written, we can get you the coloring book version.

I said that Democrats had never proposed that retraining be a prerequisite for unemployment assistance. Further, while the Dems talk a good game, they don't know how to play.

Can you perhaps show us a SINGLE example where Dems have proposed funding for retraining in conjunction with unemployment compensation?

Now --- if you want to argue issues, let's do that ... as for the childish and petulant personal attacks, grow the fuck up.

Again what does retraining do for people? Liberals are big into it.

Forum List

Back