🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can a liberal tell us

Didn't Trump get the Walmart vote? I wonder what it is you exactly do in IT, since you are here most all of the time. Don't bother answering, as IT would be taken with a grain of salt
Walmart is very politically correct. Trump not so much. Hillary won the commie vote though, problem is they love to live in dense clusters and our voting system doesn't accommodate regional tyranny.

retraining programs? care to clue us in, as to what the people in your head are yelling about now?

Democrats always talk about retraining
When they kill jobs in WV or when jobs are shiped out of Indiana, they say jobs are gone,.we cant get em back we must retrain. Retrain for what?

Well this is message board innovation right here.

Not only do you start a thread with a blanket strawman, you don't even disclose what it is or who it's aimed at.
Then you go "WELL??"

That would be nice .... except that Democrats have never said there has to be a correlation between unemployment and training. They don't want smart voters - they want to keep them dumb and poor.
That sounds like you made it up and it sounds entirely unbelievable

Yeah --- except that I didn't.

Unlike your posts, mine are based in facts. Perhaps you can show us where the Democrats made retraining a prerequisite for unemployment assistance.

We'll wait right here for you.
retraining a prerequisite for unemployment assistance?

Do you kn ow recently discharged veterans collect unemployment? Some people have jobs that periodially lay them off.

and it is NOT assisstance. It's unemployment insurance you idiot

That would be nice .... except that Democrats have never said there has to be a correlation between unemployment and training. They don't want smart voters - they want to keep them dumb and poor.

Unlike your posts, mine are based in facts. Perhaps you can show us where the Democrats made retraining a prerequisite for unemployment assistance.

Do you kn ow recently discharged veterans collect unemployment? Some people have jobs that periodially lay them off.

Are you capable of discussing an issue like an adult?

The childish and pedantic name calling severely distracts from your commentary.

Grow the fuck up ...

Interesting that you mention veterans as they are the one demographic that is by far and away the most in need of retraining programs.

That is why the military has so damn many of them.

Are you capable of discussing an issue like an adult?

The childish and pedantic name calling severely distracts from your commentary.

Grow the fuck up ...
Irony alert!!!

wihosa
When a job is made obsolete by robotics the person who did the no longer necessary job needs to be retrained for a new job.
You couldn't figure that out on your own?
maybe you should tell Trump that about bringing jobs back gthat robots have taken?

:lol:
We got it from here little fascist.....thanks....
So Trump is going to fire t\he robots?

:rofl:

Do you practice being dumb in front of a mirror, or does it just come naturally?

Forum List

Back