Can an Admin or Moderador Please Remove Me from Here???

Aug 22, 2017
By hook and by crook, I have tried to get my ass booted off this message board, but nothing seems to be working. Can an admin or moderator please remove me altogether from this platform. I'm just a troll who doesn't want to be here anymore. I'm desperate.

By hook and by crook, I have tried to get my ass booted off this message board, but nothing seems to be working. Can an admin or moderator please remove me altogether from this platform. I'm just a troll who doesn't want to be here anymore. I'm desperate.

Try inviting a 13yo to the FZ. That seems to work pretty good.

Cyber suicide by cop is a creepy way to go. Still, good luck with it.

You're here, forever.

Welcome to the platform. It's a long way down.

You can jump, or half price drinks after 3.

Make yourself comfortable.

Evidently you haven't tried very hard I seem to get the banhammer for the littlest of things..

Forum List

Back